What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

images.jpg
FN16_03.jpg
A very encouraging news coming we are going to roll out FN-16 Eagles man portable and vehicle mounted low altitudes air defense missile from Bangladesh ordinance factory in July.

Last edited:
I know we are going to get the same price as the PLAF. It had been always like that.
50 is a huge number. Indians will be shut permanently. 48 could be the exact number. 3 squadron.
With 50units of FC20, BAF is a kicking *** airforce in the sub-continent. It shows the high level of bilateral relationship between China and BD.

2 squadrons of FC20 will replace the J7 fleet in BAF.

I know we are going to get the same price as the PLAF. It had been always like that.
50 is a huge number. Indians will be shut permanently. 48 could be the exact number. 3 squadron.

J-10B got the AESA radar right?
Maybe PESA. But I'm sure its a good one, same type of radar with PLAAF J10b's.

It will go with Russian Al31 series 3 engine with Max 13.5 tons of wet thrust, with WS10b replaceable! Weapon package including PL10E and SD10A.

The source is from Huitong, a famous and reliable Chinese military expert.

A strong signal of China and BD join hands to deter India's aggression and bully in the subcontinent.

Just a moment ago I saw a Chinese source that BAF will induct 50 units of FC20/J10b, the first round of negotiation between BAF and CAC had finished. BAF has no interests in Jf17.
yea u r right i have also seen about it from other sources

With 50units of FC20, BAF is a kicking *** airforce in the sub-continent. It shows the high level of bilateral relationship between China and BD.

2 squadrons of FC20 will replace the J7 fleet in BAF.

Maybe PESA. But I'm sure its a good one, same type of radar with PLAAF J10b's.

It will go with Russian Al31 series 3 engine with Max 13.5 tons of wet thrust, with WS10b replaceable! Weapon package including PL10E and SD10A.

The source is from Huitong, a famous and reliable Chinese military expert.

A strong signal of China and BD join hands to deter India's aggression and bully in the subcontinent.
m not sure but as much as i know su 30 and j 10 uses same engines?

post them!
have seen them in BD military but i cant post them as the confidential rules sorry bro.

m not sure but as much as i know su 30 and j 10 uses same engines?

have seen them in BD military but i cant post them as the confidential rules sorry bro.
The following updates on BAF:

• BAF has selected J-10B to replace existing F-7MB after negotiations with the Chinese delegation that arrived recently in Dhaka
  • 7 more jet trainers will be procured to replace the L-39ZA - Possibly more K-8Ws will arrive at the shortest possible time
  • RAT-31DL radar arrived in Bangladesh. Now one unit is operational in Barisal.

You killing me bro...

:drag:
Sina military editor: In order to better readers for a variety of military content, to meet the reader's different reading needs, to discuss the domestic and international strategic trends, Sina military exclusive launch of "deep military" section, the depth of the military news behind the hidden situation, Facing the complex military strategic environment, welcome attention.

We have talked about Pakistan's business interests from the hope that China will not provide to the Bangladesh FC-20 / J-10B fighter. Military experts huitong pointed out that although Bangladesh and Pakistan are China's traditional friendly countries and weapons market, but in fact there is a deep history between the two countries resentment. Bangladesh was part of Pakistan, but the territory was completely separated by India, separated by nearly 2,000 kilometers on both sides, for a variety of reasons to Bangladesh in 1971 chose independence, although ultimately rely on the support of the Indian army to obtain an independent war victory, but Bangladesh Has accused Pakistan of killing hundreds of thousands of Bengal people. So the Bangladeshi Air Force on the purchase of Pakistan's Xiaolong fighters bear a negative attitude, and look to all aspects of performance better J-10B fighter.
Or export to Bangladesh! F-10B excellent performance
25 sheets
Or export to Bangladesh! F-10B excellent performance

Some time ago the news that a delegation of China Aviation Technology is about to go to Dhaka, ready to very favorable prices to the Bangladesh Air Force, including 50 FC-20 and / or Xiaolong fighters plus a defense package of procurement plans.

According to the latest military website in Bangladesh, the Bangladesh Air Force has decided to purchase J-10B fighter, to replace the old J-7BM. It is reported that the decision was made by the Bangladeshi Air Force after negotiations with a delegation that had previously arrived in Dhaka. Bangladesh military website last month reported that the Bangladeshi Air Force intends to purchase up to 50 FC-20 and / or Xiaolong fighters, and this latest report shows Xiaolong fighters have been out.

If the successful contract, which will be J-10B fighter aircraft / FC-20 Raptors series aircraft for the first time export, but also in the flight into the fly following FT-5, F-7 series, and Xiaolong fighter series after the military exports to obtain another A major breakthrough. F-10B fighter aircraft in 2009 first flight, belonging to the three generations of semi-aircraft, is the J-10A improved, and its engine intake with a new design, from rectangular to oval. The maximum takeoff weight of the aircraft up to 19 tons, is a medium-sized fighters, carrying capacity of 6 tons to 8 tons, combat radius of about 1000 km, the flight speed of up to 1-1.5 Mach, compared with the J -10A Lower nose to the pilot's vision more open, in the flat round head of the installation of the diameter of about 1 meter of active phased array radar, the cabin outside the increase in electronic interference and search tracking equipment, electronic information system performance significantly improved.

Military experts huitong introduced to the three generations as a fighter, the Bangladesh Air Force J-10B fighter with its advanced airborne passive phased array radar, powerful AL-31FN Series3 engine, with the new PL-10E / SD-10A air bomb, Will be the neighboring Myanmar Air Force ordered Xiaolong fighter / Block II (mechanical scanning pulse Doppler radar with PL-5E / SD-10A) three generations of fighters to maintain a comparative advantage, while the performance can also be ordered with the Indian Air Force is the same Three generations of gust fighter (passive phased array radar with MICA) to contend, is expected to F-10B fighter aircraft will play a significant increase in the effectiveness of the combat effectiveness of the Bangladesh Air Force, the Bangladesh air force with all day and night precision strike, Anti-air suppression and other capabilities.

The report also said the Bangladeshi Air Force would purchase seven jet trainers to replace the old L-39ZA. The trainer is probably the K-8W produced by Zhonghonghong, and five K-8Ws are currently serving in the Bangladesh Air Force. From the reality to see the J-10B fighter's exit is happy, but Pakistan is certainly some unhappy, how to comfort is that we need to consider the issue. (Author's signature: heyday military)

The purpose of this article is to convey more information, does not mean that Ben Wang agree with their views and their authenticity. Where the copyright notice of this work, all copyright belongs to Sina, where the author of the copyright, the original author or publisher of the original, without the authority of this site or author may not be reproduced, excerpts or use other means to use the above works.

Sina military: the most military fans preferred military portal!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom