What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Can't read Bengali Bhai. What are you saying?

Also if BAF is buying the J-10 why bother upgrading the old Mig-29s? Unless the other part of the plan is to buy the 8 Mig-35s. But that doesn't make any sense either to buy the Mig-35 and J-10.

Can't read Bengali Bhai. What are you saying?

Also if BAF is buying the J-10 why bother upgrading the old Mig-29s? Unless the other part of the plan is to buy the 8 Mig-35s. But that doesn't make any sense either to buy the Mig-35 and J-10.

Well, I was asking for the link where you found Bangladesh is going to buy ~50 J10. Anyway, I found it...

And I can't understand, why the hell Bangladesh Airforce is not retireing MiGs...

Last edited:
Well, I was asking for the link where you found Bangladesh is going to buy ~50 J10. Anyway, I found it...

And I can't understand, why the hell Bangladesh Airforce is not retireing MiGs...
Why should they retire Migs when they have some hours left?

TB2JpBnfVXXXXXLXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2cBc_jVXXXXX0XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Last edited:

Well, I dont find investing on MiGs is valuable anymore. Just get J-10s.

Thats my personal opinion. So it doesn't matter...
Mig 29 has a much more important role in BAF other then mere air policing. It gives our pilots valuable experience with the fighter, thus enhancing their fighting abilities against it.
Reason? you know that. ;)

Last edited:
Mig 29 in BAF has a much more iimportant role in BAF other then mere air policing. It gives our pilots valuable experience with the fighter, thus enhancing their fighting abilities against it.
Reason? you know that. ;)
Owww, now I got it. Thanks bro. :enjoy:

Our military guys are clever... :D

guys any news on buying air refueling planes as we will need 2 or 3 of this as we are expanding

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom