What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

can someone explain why some of our aircrafts painted in blue and some in silver and others in grey.... why do BAF keep this colour inconsistency?

Racism.

it states our deal of 16 aircraft was for 124 million dollars.... since we recieved 8... let's assume we paid half which is 62 million dollars... so we got eat aircraft for around 7.75 mil... which means after poland which bought thier migs from germany for 1 euro each... we are the second lucky douchebags who nearly got it for free..... xD

At that rate,we can afford sereval hundreds of them,dayum.

166772_382039358570851_1052079343_n.jpg

3 more Alien MiGs flying with 2 BAF ones.

16463237_1225878494186386_357787731237896728_o.jpg

6 Alien MiGs with 2 BAF ones at Kumirtola Air Base.

lLxCoWM.jpg

Alien MiGs,Alien MiGs,
Alien all the way,
Oh what fun is to bitch-slap
that asshole asad

Kira.

Do you guys think that the procurement for more multi-role fighters will be this year? Hopefully we don't get only 8 but a full squadron in any case.

Do you guys think that the procurement for more multi-role fighters will be this year? Hopefully we don't get only 8 but a full squadron in any case.
You are getting 8 by next year whether we hope for more or not.

Racism.

View attachment 375686

View attachment 375687

View attachment 375689
Alien MiGs,Alien MiGs,
Alien all the way,
that asshole asad

Kira.

last time when i visited armed forces hardware display,i asked an airforce officer about the rumor about these 6 alien migs !! he smiled me back nd said all those birdies r in fine condition nd infact now r more lethal ..

Again old pi
Racism.

View attachment 375686

View attachment 375687

View attachment 375689
Alien MiGs,Alien MiGs,
Alien all the way,
that asshole asad

Kira.
Again old pix. those on ground have been cannibalized to ensure the two fly. Otherwise the ACM will be in serious trouble.

Check a relative pure no-nonsense Dog Fight comparison of some fighters.
View attachment 375818
somewhat close... not accurate... as most of these fighters turn rate... like su-35 and f-22 is still classified.... its just estimation....
pic1_9.jlockpg

however... performance chart (turnrate) of su 27 vs f15

www.on.ru/img/technology/pic1_9.jlockpg

It shows that at a corner Velocety of 545 Km/h and a Turn rate of 25 Degrees/sec. A SU 27 has a Turn Radius of 1150 meters.
Wich is the tightest Turn Radius of all flyable planes on LockOn ( F-15= 1250, SU33= 1280, MIG29= 1490 meters ).... So don't go into a knife fight with a SU27 flown by a pilot who knows what he's doing

at the end... it still depends on whos piloting the aircraft... american pilots have lost in air excercises against su-30 of indian air force... but was able to defeat them later on with superior execution of tactics.

8 more mordernized and upgraded MiG-29s to complete the 8th Squadron "Victory Valor Vigilance".
I'm sure that cunt face asad71 would fart from his face and eat from his butthole when he sees all them flying.

Check a relative pure no-nonsense Dog Fight comparison of some fighters.
View attachment 375818

Not even related to BAF.But that is pure joke made by some Swedish guy.A Su-27 has almost same maneuverability or even more than a F-22,and Su-35 is...well,an overkill.Also,the Flanker and Raptor are the top 2 most maneuverable birds in the history of aerial warfare.

Kira.

@~Phoenix~ While I agree with the name calling - I refer to the jamaati dog in worse terms...I think you should edit your post. 'it' has lots of friends on this forum...they'll report you and you'll get banned again.

Last edited:
1758883.jpg

when mig 29 decides to settle down and have a baby... here is an example of a pregnant mig 29 mother also knows as SMT. the father is OVT ;D

Out of eight aircraft bought, only two are able to fly. Of these two, one is a dual model meant for pilot training. The other one for solo fly past on ceremonial parades. And these planes have never taken part in live firing exercise. Honestly they should try and sell these off to Malaysia or whoever.

Its no t a BKZ vs SHW issue. The political leadership should listen to the military rather than to Delhi.

Malaysia already retired their MiG-29's.

All eight of BAF's MiG's are in flyable condition.

Plot twist: Those are actually Burmese.

Dickhead rumor that started from BNP times.

The reasons for difficulties with MiG's early on had been discussed to death in this very forum. I can't believe people are still spreading these over it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom