What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

A country that uses (or used to) American equipment and now switching to Russian? Bad move by Sisi.
Not strange I would say, if you consider the switchings they did in the past between the two.

I read somewhere that it has more to do with BVR capabilities, that they don't get with the American options. So why it would be bad? Everyone has to start new from somewhere, don't they?

A country that uses (or used to) American equipment and now switching to Russian? Bad move by Sisi.

It was not particularly long ago that Egyptian armed forces were primarily supplied by USSR.

Embargo. And high selling price for middle eastern nations because oil.

The MiG-35 is what is akin the American F-18 Super Hornet. The Russians have been way too slow in developing the MiG-35. Albeit purposefully I'd wager. The Americans on the other hand deployed the SH way back in the late 1990's. Why such a huge gap? Are the Americans more efficient than their Russian counterparts? Not necessarily.

It's all about a military's requirements. The Russians had to rely on machines that are powerful, can move vast distances, and do so reliably under harsh conditions. This is in part their doctrine. Hence, their preference for the Flanker models. The MiG had never been to big among them.

I would say there were commitment issues with MiG. I have also heard that MiG has quality issues. Recently, much of their orders come from abroad - Namely India.

Now let's ask ourselves. Considering the state of matters right now, would it be rational to buy a new platform like the MiG-35? Would there be quality issues? Can Bangladesh as the first customer for that plane afford the risk?

I don't know about doctrine. A military's doctrine is a highly secretive matter which is why I didn't talk much about it. I know for a fact that that Soviets didn't let anyone know their doctrine to any of its arms customers. And rightly so. Who'd want someone else to know it? But they are very different from let's say the British one.

Who knows? Maybe we can ask 'Prince Moosa' to bug the supply lines of the enemy and blow them up in the middle of a fight or something :rofl: Now that would be ugly.

Nightmarish due to their negligence. They used cheap parts from Central Asian countries instead of original parts from Russia. It was so bad that there were rumors of cannibalization. I'm sure you'd know better if there hadn't been so much intellectual dishonesty coming from you.

Of-course, Khaleda Zia (who never even read intelligence reports) wanted to sell them to prove SHW wrong and that she was part of the corruption scandal involving those MiGs. And that was just about it. This form of idiocity needs to stop. There needs to be change.

But, was it a worthy experience? I would say yes.

An Islamic state that allows women to be heads of state? It is generally discouraged in Islam.

But the fact remains that despite being a fantastic administrator, your leader allowed thousands of your own people die for his beliefs. Now that makes him a wildcard.
Can you explain to me how experience with mig 29 has been nightmarish for BAF. I only hear this forum has to say something bad about it. Every time I see bd pilots praising and often asking for more fighters (not necessarily it)

Also why did riyaz leave Air Force? Or was he kicked out for some reason? He seemed to have trained in f-16

Umm,you might be a Russian either,but I'm pretty sure you are a false flagger.
And how do you figure that? Maybe I use translate.google.com to insult burmonkeys, maybe I can cyrillicise (is that even a thing?) Bangla just like you cam romanise it. Чокчок корлэи шона хоина вачха « চকচক করলেই সোনা হয়না বাছা »

Embargo. And high selling price for middle eastern nations because oil.

Can you explain to me how experience with mig 29 has been nightmarish for BAF. I only hear this forum has to say something bad about it. Every time I see bd pilots praising and often asking for more fighters (not necessarily it)

Also why did riyaz leave Air Force? Or was he kicked out for some reason? He seemed to have trained in f-16
who's riyaz? the actor?

And how do you figure that? Maybe I use translate.google.com to insult burmonkeys, maybe I can cyrillicise (is that even a thing?) Bangla just like you cam romanise it. Чокчок корлэи шона хоина вачха « চকচক করলেই সোনা হয়না বাছা »

who's riyaz? the actor?
Yeah yeah

Yeah yeah
Dammit. You didn't have to right in Russian you know. I literally read it for no reason.
очень плохо

And how do you figure that?

Your avatar.Its the logo of Russian Federation.

চকচক করলেই সোনা হয়না বাছা

কিন্তু প্লাস্টিক চকচক করে না,অবশ্যই glitter প্লাস্টিক এ যুক্ত করা হয়েছে...

Your avatar.Its the logo of Russian Federation.

কিন্তু প্লাস্টিক চকচক করে না,অবশ্যই glitter প্লাস্টিক এ যুক্ত করা হয়েছে...
No that's the masonic two headed eagle of Byzantine empire (or eastern roman empire) that passed onto Russia that is now part of Russian Presidential Flag and their coat if arms.

Putin's Flag
600px-Standard_of_the_President_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png

CoA
479px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Russian_Federation.svg.png

My Avatar
2z4i7gk.jpg

Anyway this is the fucking internet. As long as noone finds out my real life details I could care less what you or anyone thinks.

That sounds vaguely Kolkatan - no ?? :-)
And what's the Real™ বাংলা with a ং version? ;)

Damn! The guys in the skies are training for 16th December maybe. 1x 5 man Mig formation » 3/4x 3 man F7 (maybe) » 3x 3 man Yak » 2x 4 man rotary plane » 1x 2 man white Antonovs » 1x 3 man cargo/transport planes (One's quite large, other two smaller. Darker color) » 1x 3 man white looking AW heli » 1x 3 man smaller AW(don't know the models) » 1x 3 man Mi-something » 2 single flag carrying helis. Made my day :D :yay: :cool:

No that's the masonic two headed eagle of Byzantine empire (or eastern roman empire) that passed onto Russia that is now part of Russian Presidential Flag and their coat if arms.

My Avatar
2z4i7gk.jpg

Anyway this is the fucking internet. As long as noone finds out my real life details I could care less what you or anyone thinks.

And what's the Real™ বাংলা with a ং version? ;)

What does this even mean? A swastika , a crescent and a wheel?? Are you a death cult?

What does this even mean? A swastika , a crescent and a wheel?? Are you a death cult?
The originals are all cross as you can see including the ball on the right. I changed the upper three to dharma wheel – symbol of buddhism, crescent – symbol of islam and swastika – symbol of hinduism. And red and green of our flag in the background. Not too shabby if I say so myself. Say it as my personal coat of arms if you will :D :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom