What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

It's obsolete bro , looks doesn't matter :)

When did that happen :o:

Your trolling skills are pathetic to say the least bro
Not the entire fleet but intends to keep around 60 and sell the rest... About 251 I believe. They are in talk with the Chinese about j31

Not the entire fleet but intends to keep around 60 and sell the rest... About 251 I believe. They are in talk with the Chinese about j31
That doesn't mean they are going to abandon as much 4th+ Gen aircrafts in favor of some odd 5th gen----

Is there anything disclosed regarding which 2 particular ming class submarine BD getting?Their age,characteristics,capabilities?
those ming class subs build in 90s and now riffited they can fire torpedos and cy 5 torpedo rockets from their torpedo tubes and also can lay mines

He probably meant the JF 17.

Oh,dang...I guess the "J" went to its "Shoshur bari" lol

This is a Photoshop bruh.

SHHHHHHH,YOU LET THE SECRET OUT! AAAAAARRGGGGGHHHH!!

Is the navy interested on achieving maritime strike capability by adding fighter jets into their fleet?

FC-01/JF-17? Umm,its better than BG1s...FC-01/JF-17 can be armed with
  • CM-400AKG ( Air Launched version of CX-01 supersonic cruise missile )
  • C-802 ( The Air Launched version )
  • Raptor II/H-4 Joint Standoff Weapon
  • MAR-1 Anti-Radiation Missile
  • Ra'ad/Hatf VIII ALCM ( Air Launched Cruise Missile )
While F-7 BG1's maritime strike capability is limited to two air launched versions of C-704...

But upcoming Su-30 MKK/MK2 would have superior maritime strike capability compared to JF-17/FC-01 but I highly doubt that the navy is getting Sukhois...For the navy,I'd prefer JF-17/FC-01 or F/A-18 Hornet.Air Force deserves better.The Air Force evaluated SAAB JAS-39 Gripen,F/A-18 Hornet,Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-35,Sukhoi Su-30,F-16 C/D Fighting Falcon,J-10 and others,but only MiG-35 and Su-30 are the possible new birds...

@Mentee

330 BTR-82 and 2 submarine also scheduled to come by the end of 2016.What about them?

I rekon 128 of them being already delivered...

Really!! good news indeed.We should not expect the media to flash out BTR-82 delivery news as it will be done probably in a multiple small consignment,so not newsworthy enough plus our army's unwillingness to preach will not generate interest among the news reporter.

nothing bad to be an extream nationalist just chill dude not going ti kill any jews i love all
You can change the name as 'Bengali patriot'.It will be a good name for you.Just my suggestion.You may consider this or any other beautiful name.

Last edited:
Oh,dang...I guess the "J" went to its "Shoshur bari" lol

SHHHHHHH,YOU LET THE SECRET OUT! AAAAAARRGGGGGHHHH!!

FC-01/JF-17? Umm,its better than BG1s...FC-01/JF-17 can be armed with
  • CM-400AKG ( Air Launched version of CX-01 supersonic cruise missile )
  • C-802 ( The Air Launched version )
  • Raptor II/H-4 Joint Standoff Weapon
  • MAR-1 Anti-Radiation Missile
  • Ra'ad/Hatf VIII ALCM ( Air Launched Cruise Missile )
While F-7 BG1's maritime strike capability is limited to two air launched versions of C-704...

But upcoming Su-30 MKK/MK2 would have superior maritime strike capability compared to JF-17/FC-01 but I highly doubt that the navy is getting Sukhois...For the navy,I'd prefer JF-17/FC-01 or F/A-18 Hornet.Air Force deserves better.The Air Force evaluated SAAB JAS-39 Gripen,F/A-18 Hornet,Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-35,Sukhoi Su-30,F-16 C/D Fighting Falcon,J-10 and others,but only MiG-35 and Su-30 are the possible new birds...

@Mentee

If the navy gets jf17 it will be a huge upgrade tbh. And btw Swedish jets or anything for that matter are designed specifically to Swedish needs... It's not versatile when you factor in requirements... Like Swedish weather... Totally different than Bangladesh or Middle East weather etc.

If the navy gets jf17 it will be a huge upgrade tbh. And btw Swedish jets or anything for that matter are designed specifically to Swedish needs... It's not versatile when you factor in requirements... Like Swedish weather... Totally different than Bangladesh or Middle East weather etc.

They can modify it for our needs,Brazil has it,South Africa does,and another oily country in the Middle East ( name slips outta my mind right now,sorry )

Really!! good news indeed.We should not expect the media to flash out BTR-82 delivery news as it will be done probably in a multiple small consignment,so not newsworthy enough plus our army's unwillingness to preach will not generate interest among the news reporter.

Well, @BDforever said that first.Trust me,he has alot of credible sources and he knows "alot of things"...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom