What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

sir, i may be wrong but i am not agree with you gyes................:rolleyes1: :no:
little bit history..............:D
in vietnam war U.S.A use hyue to transport troops rapidly but soon they need massive fire power and introduce cobra attack helo. so U.S.S.R want a helo to transport and massive fire power both in same platfrom and the result is MI-24 HIND. but it neighter a good attack helo nor a good trops carrier, so the next development is mi-28 and kamov ka-52.

sending attack helo against who? mayanmar & india ?.............:pleasantry:
i don,t belive that our air force can achive any air supremacy over enemy unntill now. for me operating a big fat helo mi-24/35 is pure joke and suiecide.............:suicide:
so i want a platfrom as small as possible with advance sensors with big punch..................:nhl_checking:
Ka-52 alligator period :big_boss:

Ka-52 alligator period :big_boss:

Okay Mi35M + Ka 52 :big_boss:

Mi35s will be used in insurgency. Break through conflicts, reach ammunition and troops.Special operations.
Mi35 + Ka 52 combo will be used in real battlefield. Support ground troops + other helis.

you have to look over all it is ok for Mi35 latest version
ka52 will be a price like a fighter jet

ka52 nor mi29 nor apache or a129 is safe from SAM

Okay Mi35M + Ka 52 :big_boss:

Mi35s will be used in insurgency. Break through conflicts, reach ammunition and troops.Special operations.
Mi35 + Ka 52 combo will be used in real battlefield. Support ground troops + other helis.
no need for double fleets, it raises operational cost
and Ka-52 is superior to Mi35M

you have to look over all it is ok for Mi35 latest version
ka52 will be a price like a fighter jet

ka52 nor mi29 nor apache or a129 is safe from SAM
ka-52 price is $32M

ka-52 price is $32M

ka52 is my dream the most advance in the world with the mi28 but we have to be realistic this are expensive
not sure Bangladesh can buy those
the best is mi35 M with the the Chinese z19E or z10 is a good match

there was some one saying there is nothing in Syria to shoot down down the Mi24(older version)
RPG is even enough to shoot down the rebel is good and well trained there is anti aircraft weapons also
it ends how the pilot well handle it the old Mi24 can survive then the Mi35 M will
every one is buying it is worth even Pakistan is buying

ka-52 price is $32M

We have many variations of Helis. Mi35M will be around $20 million. Equal performance and price as Mi28N.
We know there will be no need to use these attack helis. But we cant be totally disarmed. 50% waste of money. In the mean time of infinite peace Mi35s can be used in other works. Medic or high ranking transport. Combat deployment, paratroopers and eliminate special targets or kidnap someone from enemy heartland. Total multipurpose heli.

ka52 is my dream the most advance in the world with the mi28 but we have to be realistic this are expensive

there was some one saying there is nothing in Syria to shoot down down the Mi24(older version)
RPG is even enough to shoot down the rebel is good and well trained there is anti aircraft weapons also
it ends how the pilot well handle it the old Mi24 can survive then the Mi35 M will

Ka52 reject. Z19E+Mi35M final.

We have many variations of Helis. Mi35M will be around $20 million. Equal performance and price as Mi28N.
We know there will be no need to use these attack helis. But we cant be totally disarmed. 50% waste of money. In the mean time of infinite peace Mi35s can be used in other works. Medic or high ranking transport. Combat deployment, paratroopers and eliminate special targets or kidnap someone from enemy heartland. Total multipurpose heli.
Ka-52 is way superior than Mi35M with latest weapons (which can not be used by Mi35M) and avionics. AESA is on the process to be integrated with Ka-52. It is attack+ reconnaissance, data exchangeable system.

12074528_901124286591130_4236011158851695735_n.jpg

RPG-7 can even shoot down an Apache AH-64. But US will not tell you that. To save face they will say it crashed due to "technical faults".

it remember me the movie "black hawk down".................:pop:

you talking abt that

DURING THE IRAQ 2003 WAR A FARMER SHOOT DOWN APACHE WITH A AK47

FEW DOLLAR SHOOT DOWN A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR STATE OF THE ART AIRCRAFT

you talking abt that

DURING THE IRAQ 2003 WAR A FARMER SHOOT DOWN APACHE WITH A AK47

FEW DOLLAR SHOOT DOWN A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR STATE OF THE ART AIRCRAFT
sorry what,s you trying to say i don,t get it. a farmer shoot down apache so what? it does not matter how advance you are in war time you will take casulty. what,s your point plz explain...............:unsure::undecided:

sorry what,s you trying to say i don,t get it. a farmer shoot down apache so what? it does not matter how advance you are in war time you will take casulty. what,s your point plz explain...............:unsure::undecided:

sorry my mistake
some are saying the mi24/35 is easy to shoot down
so i am just giving an example it doesnot matter how adavance or old model is your helo its comes down to the pilot also
and everything can be shoot down

by the way as bangladesh budget is limited a combo or the latest mi17 mi35 series and with the chinese like the z19e and z10 that will be good enough for us

take note why i say this model as we dont goto war and only in peacekeeping mission

Back
Top Bottom