What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

^^^ Cessna 208 Caravan. Very versatile single turboprop. Army uses it as liaison transport...

12006339_989132861108722_4091673188858210004_n.jpg

News: The first Yak-130 AJT/CAS batch, consisting of 6 aircrafts is dispatched and on their way to Bangladesh by two cargo aircrafts from Russia.
These aircrafts will be in BAF Base Zahurul Haque at Chittagong by today. Next shipment is scheduled very soon.

News: The first Yak-130 AJT/CAS batch, consisting of 6 aircrafts is dispatched and on their way to Bangladesh by two cargo aircrafts from Russia.
These aircrafts will be in BAF Base Zahurul Haque at Chittagong by today. Next shipment is scheduled very soon.

Excellent news! These will be based at Zahurul Haque AB just like the Aero L-39's then? They might transfer the L-39's to some other AB...

i am excited when i can see the pics some one take pics

I really hate BGB!!!
What that has to do with air force???
You are seriously close to being labeled as a troll and false flager.Don't mislead the discussion in a sticky threads.Post it on a new thread.Or look up appropriate threads to post it.There is already a thread running on this topic.
Three BSF intruders beaten by villagers in Kurigram

If Bangladesh ever needs a stealth fighter,which one should we go for?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1442766314.370835.jpg

If Bangladesh ever needs a stealth fighter,which one should we go for?View attachment 258828

Is any of these available for sale to BD..... No....
Does BD have the necessary funds to purchase these..... No.......
Are most of these still in development......yes
Is it likely that the countries which are developing these are willing to sell their cutting edge tech to BD.....no

Please go through the thread and read and comprehend.... Military purchases are made after considering threat perception, funding and strategic positioning.

No one will be able to give you a lucid answer to such pie in the sky question.

Nabil - why don't you kindly familiarize yourself with the forum rules to avoid further issues.

Can someone kindly post a link for Nabil?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom