What's new

Bangladesh Air Force Thread(2010-2011)

Yes, if you look at it frankly....MZUBAIR is right, we can buy those costly ACs, as our economy is doing well....may be not in huge quantity but yah, in phases why not...!!

But the question remains, are Rafale and SAAB Gripen yet offered to us?? AFAIK, they are not and so we must look at other alternatives....

On a side note, these french people are one f**king racist people....we got to think twice before dealing with them....

Cheers!!!

B-D J-10 is available but J-10B its specially made for PAF with PAF output and will be upgraded further and is under testing and wont be sold to anybdy.

1) It will be more expensive then J-10A which costs 30 million or more$ per unit.
2)IT WONT BE FOR SALE!!

B-D J-10 is available but J-10B its specially made for PAF with PAF output and will be upgraded further and is under testing and wont be sold to anybdy.

1) It will be more expensive then J-10A which costs 30 million or more$ per unit.
2)IT WONT BE FOR SALE!!

Yes, i know that J-10B is not for us....and i am not advocating for that bird as well....J-10s, well it is yet not combat proven, isnt it....?? I am sure BAF wont go for any unproven platform....i am not doubting J-10s capability but just stating my view....

Sukhoi-27 can be another option....it currently has a $30m tag....

Cheers!!!

su 27 costs around 29 -30 million why not go for mig 29 or JF-17blkII(on par with grippen NG though it might be expensive by the looks of the upgrades it will be gettin)

...........there economy is much batter ....atleast batter then Pakistan's :)
Not true.Our economy is bigger then Bangladesh (Almost twice the size of BD Economy).It is not doing good at the moment but it will increase only not shrink.

Not true.Our economy is bigger then Bangladesh (Almost twice the size of BD Economy).It is not doing good at the moment but it will increase only not shrink.
Yeah it is better than Pakistan economy actually, and it is getting better, why don't you just stop trolling.

Yeah it is better than Pakistan economy actually, and it is getting better, why don't you just stop trolling.
Not sure why you are getting angry?Did i say Bangladesh is poor or something like that?I only posted facts to Mzubair as he thought that BD Economy is bigger then Pakistan's Economy which is simply not true.
Google - public data
This is not dick size measuring contest - Just some facts.I know for a fact that Bangladesh economy is growing rapidly so this is not meant to be offensive.

Last edited:
what happen f-18 deal of BD i never upadte myself from long time?

Not sure why you are getting angry?Did i say Bangladesh is poor or something like that?I only posted facts to Mzubair as he thought that BD Economy is bigger then Pakistan's Economy which is simply not true.
Google - public data
This is not dick size measuring contest - Just some facts.
We are getting better though :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

what happen f-18 deal of BD i never upadte myself from long time?
sorry I don't undertstand F-18?

Pakistan economy is 180 billion while BD is 90 billion . But BD is growing AT 6 and 7 percent while Pakistan AT temporarily 3 percent

Back
Top Bottom