What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

Dude...my slowly my worst fear is coming true...Iran US Israel stand off is really impacting India now....Slowly Indian
diplomacy is being challenged....Let us just waid and watch how Gov of India handle this situation?????....

And another aspect of New delhi bombing episode....Why donot anyone thik that it may be a handiwork of local home grown islamic terrorist from India itslef who is behind the blast....It can not be ruled out as they always against India relation with Israel...
It impacted India the day they decided that blowing up Indians was ok if it meant blowing up Israelis as well.

Sooner or later Iran's theocracy and mullahs will eat mud. And Iranians suffering under the regime esp the women, will breathe the air of freedom, liberty and live in a open society free from Islamism.
Regime will fall either through implosion by economic choking or war.
Let's hope for a Post Islamic Iran, war or not.

I think surenas is an Iranian guy fed up with this Ayothullahs, mullahs and Islamism or Islam itself.

Sooner or later Iran's theocracy and mullahs will eat mud. And Iranians suffering under the regime esp the women, will breathe the air of freedom, liberty and live in a open society free from Islamism.

I think surenas' is an Iranian guy fed up with this Ayothullahs, mullahs and Islamism or Islam itself.
most of Iranians are muslims
at least have some respect to our religion

why necessarely be so extremist . you seem to hate Islam , that's your business. don't put Iranians in your hatred.
Some of them, a minority having problems with Islam.

We don't need to hate a religion to strongly want a big change in the country.
When you want the religious care only about religion not politics , this is not especially hate Islam. I think the opposite: the savior of Islam is protecting it from the governance and the corruption.

I respect the people who don't like Islam in the Iranians: they have their own ideas.
what is important is that they don't do the same mistake that the ruling people in Iran: force people to be , think and act like they think they should do.

Freedom.

I think surenas' is an Iranian guy fed up with this Ayothullahs, mullahs and Islamism or Islam itself.

You're right, sooner of late the regime will disappear. People like IranZamin are just a bunch of idiots who lack every form of intelligence, like most of the supporters of the regime:

article-2066959-0EF07F7100000578-671_634x471.jpg

Most people want freedom:

iran1061609.jpg

most of Iranians are muslims

Many Iranians are just on paper muslim. What do you except from a country where only 1.4% of the people attends Friday prayers.

Inside Iran | openDemocracy

Yes, most of the Iranians are muslims, but the hatred for anything that has to do with religion among Iranians has grew rapidly since 1979, thanks to the regime.

Many Iranians are just on paper muslim. What do you except from a country where only 1.4% of the people attends Friday prayers.

Yes, most of the Iranians are muslims, but the hatred for anything that has to do with religion among Iranians has grew rapidly since 1979, thanks to the regime.
most French are catholics but big majority of them dont go to church: but if you ask them they say to be catholic.

i don't agree with one point in your comment: i would not say "thanks" because any hatred isnt to thank

in the population?
well they are still conservative families in Iran. I am sure half of Iranians are ... you know even in Esfahan that we are known to be always ANTI
many people who are conservative don't go to mosque but many go too

but if you speak about youth, sadly the country divided in three populations:
the richs don't care of anything: just check today: they didn't move their *** as usual: last night no noise on the roofs...
"the middle class" many young people look for individual rights and they are not only tired of the government but as well the fact is that they are judged in society for everything: individualism is a tendency because the people want that nobody is annoying them... that's why as well so many people don't go to street for protest and prefer have a good time or survive for some of them
the poor class: it depends: as you know some people are brainwashed. i am from a poor family but i could see that some have chosen hatred : hatred against rich , hatred ahainst westerns, hatred against their own people when they listen the stupid propaganda and tv

sometimes i wonder when a mullah with 50 IQ is explaining stupid matters that a 5yo kid can understand this is bullshit
some people enter in a lie and live all their live in a lie

and having the privileges of being basij helps to enter in this lie

whatever they are part of our society

Bro, what do think about other countries like India, China that do business with Iran(should i say regime) and not care about Iranians' rights under the regime.

At least US is doing something about this by openly challenging the regime and threatening to destroy it. Do you think other countries should take a moral stand on the issue? Esp my country since we are placed very near geographically.(And also both Russian and China are consumed by Anti-US sentiment and oppose anything that US is trying to do) Do you think War will help Iranians? or Just Economic sanctions will do? ie., India too follows the sanctions, although it's quite difficult for Indian economy.

Its rather bizare. seems like a propaganda effort against Iran.

The problem isn't the IQ of Mullah. it's that religion.(you might call it a religion but it's actually a Political Ideology that demands extreme loyalty by invoking GOD)

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

You should remember that we have a very big largely peaceful muslim population. What one should oppose is politics mixed with religion. Political hindusim is as dangerous as political islam.

Founds of Iranian passports and counties as India and probably now Thailand who acknowledge this. Everybody knows the history of the islamic Iranian regime when it comes on this kinds of attacks. They are probably nervous now.
as I recall when Israel in UAE killed one
of Hamas Commander all of them had European
passport with them If I recall correctly 3 of
them had Nederland passport.

You should remember that we have a very big largely peaceful muslim population. What one should oppose is politics mixed with religion. Political hindusim is as dangerous as political islam.

Does that mean you are condemning the advocating of Hinduism by BJP in India?

Back
Top Bottom