What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

There aren't other Iranian groups who operate outside of Iran in such a manner. Funny, Apparently the Qods Force is rapidly showing themselves lately as a amateur force, probably the force is driving by revenge feelings and therefor making such faults.

There aren't other Iranian groups who operate outside of Iran in such a manner. Funny, Apparently the Qods Force is rapidly showing themselves lately as a amateur force, probably the force is driving by revenge feelings and therefor making such faults.
Put up a credible source that Iran being behind these attacks or just shut up please

Put up a credible source that Iran being behind these attacks or just shut up please

Founds of Iranian passports and counties as India and probably now Thailand who acknowledge this. Everybody knows the history of the islamic Iranian regime when it comes on this kinds of attacks. They are probably nervous now.

Founds of Iranian passports and counties as India and probably now Thailand who acknowledge this. Everybody knows the history of the islamic Iranian regime when it comes on this kinds of attacks. They are probably nervous now.
Iranian passports doesnt prove any s.hit, could be easily faked by the Mossad
Fact is, there is no credible proof that Iran is behind these attacks. When SAVAMA strikes, hundreds of zionists will get toasted ;)
these little operations are probably work of some anti Iran elements to start a war

Iranian passports doesnt prove any s.hit, could be easily faked by the Mossad
Fact is, there is no credible proof that Iran is behind these attacks. When SAVAMA strikes, hundreds of zionists will get toasted ;)
these little operations are probably work of some anti Iran elements to start a war

Yeah yeah, we know your weak arguments every time when such things happen. The only people who believes your laughable statements are some Pakistani here and some Iranians who clearly lack every form of intelligence. Wait, maybe we can turn the wheel this time and see who is responsible:

Ahmadinejad1.jpg

IranZamin said:
that you wont be sure to see ''Iran'' again
just watch

Hahaha, don't make such empty threats if you can't make them true. You're a clown.

^^ You are going to proof your childish and brainwashed arguments with a stupid cartoon the zionists made ? l o l

oftopic : you are probably MEK, scum of the earth that needs to be dealth with.
vaghte to ham miad

i'm very confused....

why would Iranians be attacking Thai police and Thai cab drivers for not stopping.....apparently one of the bombers is in custody after accidentally exploding themselves. Let's see what he says.

seems very peculiar

^^ You are going to proof your childish and brainwashed arguments with a stupid cartoon the zionists made ? l o l

vaghte to ham miad

Well, I put one zionist in favor to 10 Iranians like you. :lol:

anyone with know-how and some local support (or purely using local support) can make improvised explosive devices using basic household items readily available

it actually isn't that hard at all....

vaghte to ham miad
man why you wasting time talking to this idiot.he obsessed with being iranian and yet he's not.look at his post: " me as iranian!"

man why you wasting time talking to this idiot.he obsessed with being iranian and yet he's not.look at his post: " me as iranian!"

So why would I pick an Parthian General (Surena) as my name as non-Iranian and present myself as Iranian on this forum when I'm not? That would be pathetic, won't it?

It is difficult to believe random iranians will commit terrorism in 3 different countries at same time.
There must be some link between these 3 attacks.
But then the attempts seem to be amateurish.

Dude...my slowly my worst fear is coming true...Iran US Israel stand off is really impacting India now....Slowly Indian
diplomacy is being challenged....Let us just waid and watch how Gov of India handle this situation?????....

And another aspect of New delhi bombing episode....Why donot anyone thik that it may be a handiwork of local home grown islamic terrorist from India itslef who is behind the blast....It can not be ruled out as they always against India relation with Israel...

Back
Top Bottom