What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

Proof that this guy is Iranian. Just because the Thai police BELIEVE that he is Iranian is no PROOF just like the attacks on zionists yesterday there is no proof for Iranian involvement

Iranian agents kill their own "scientist" and blames isrel
Isreli agents attack their own diplomat and blames iran.
Stop this stupidity , will u?

Even if a guy in Bangkok is Iranian, it would remind me of a fake Saudi ambassador assassination plot in US, where also some dumb Iranian scrub was payed to show Iran in the bad light. In Bangkok that guy didnt even knew how to throw a grenade, and blew himself instead :disagree:

99,99% these recent bombings are red flag operations, by whoever wants to frame Iran. I know who wants to do it, and with a history of red-flaging its enemies, how about you? :azn:

You certainly have your views, I have mine.

We'll find out in time.;)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Proof that this guy is Iranian. Just because the Thai police BELIEVE that he is Iranian is no PROOF just like the attacks on zionists yesterday there is no proof for Iranian involvement

In time you will get proof either way.

In time you will get your ***** kicked out from Afghanistan by rag tag taliban

Well, Iran can't even destroy Kurdish rebels in their own country. The guy is a Iranian, Thai police find Iranian passport on the guy.

In time you will get your ***** kicked out from Afghanistan by rag tag taliban

What the ****. Read my sentence again, and this time try to understand it before automatically assuming I insulted you.

For your benefit and all those whose english comprehension can use a bit of dusting up on,

"In time you will get proof either way."

what I said references the fact that with a culprit in custody, we will find out whether the man is an Iranian national or otherwise in time.

Well, Iran can't even destroy Kurdish rebels in their own country. The guy is a Iranian, Thai police find Iranian passport on the guy.
Iran defeated Jundullah, they got castrated badly in a way that they have not been able to do attacks in more then a year time. Same goes for PJAK, after we showed showered them with artillery they quickly hid in their caves in Iraqi Kurdistan. They dont dare to start anything or they get again showered ;)

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

What the ****. Read my sentence again, and this time try to understand it before automatically assuming I insulted you.

For your benefit and all those whose english comprehension can use a bit of dusting up on,

"In time you will get proof either way."

what I said references the fact that with a culprit in custody, we will find out whether the man is an Iranian national or otherwise in time.
Assume the Thai police says he is Iranian. So what ? maybe he is on Mossad payroll ;)
you know what i mean !

It is wrong to blame a country and people for the nationality of some people doing terrorist activities. We Saudis know better than anyone the pain it brings with being discriminated against for the acts of a very few who hold the same passport as you.

which country? what are you speaking about?
you are a separatist?

Iran defeated Jundullah, they got castrated badly in a way that they have not been able to do attacks in more then a year time. Same goes for PJAK, after we showed showered them with artillery they quickly hid in their caves in Iraqi Kurdistan. They dont dare to start anything or they get again showered ;)

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Assume the Thai police says he is Iranian. So what ? maybe he is on Mossad payroll ;)
you know what i mean !

sigh, if you want my views on this read my previous posts. I was simply responding to your earlier desire for proof the man is Iranian now.

no one has said it was Iran in India till now mate. and i doubt they will . we will always offer a way out for them even if we find proof against them . we will call them non state actors or something . its geopolitics at its best.

Actually that would be idiocy at its worst. I'm not saying that any particular state is involved. But, as a general principle, diplomats depend upon the police of the host country for protection. It's bad enough that the police failed to stop an attack and somebody was seriously injured. If, on top of that, you protect the perpetrators, you are hardly fit to call yourself a civilized entity.

It is wrong to blame a country and people for the nationality of some people doing terrorist activities. We Saudis know better than anyone the pain it brings with being discriminated against for the acts of a very few who hold the same passport as you.
Touche *thinks of 9/11*

Thai media is stating that name of the attacker is Saeib Morabi which is a Iranian name. Probably of the Qods Force.

Iran supports Hezbollah which is most likely doing all this.

Come on CIA and MOSSAD teach these guys a lesson. Indian govt. lacks balls to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom