What's new

Banged my car in a bus today

Abe minor intensity hit hoga....usne ye bola kya bus ko jyada nuksaan hua, uski car ko kam.

Where will you drive Tumbler in traffic of Dhaka ? Better buy The Bat. At least you won't have to worry about sky scrappers. :D

Lol wtf.. Is that some kind of krait physics?

BhaiSAANP :lol: aap toh narazzzzzz ho gaye :D
chal koi nai yeh bata NAG Panchami kab hai???
Pata nahin yaar....kambakhat har month honi chahiye.....Bhook ke maare 92 kgs ka ho gaya hun...:D

I have been learning how to drive for quite some time now and just when i thought i was almost done with it , i banged my car in a bus today because he breaked suddenly in the middle of the road.

The car is insured and the damage is not big though not minor , but this has hurt my confidence a lot. Please help me cheer up , i never thought after driving for so many months that i could hit my car.It was embarrassing :cry:

Its why you keep a distance of at-least 1-2 cars in between you and car/ bus ahead of you even more when its raining. When there is an accident of a car/ bus from behind 90% of the time its the car behind that is responsible.

Another tip is to always try to avoid driving behind a truck or bus. And try to adjust your speeds in a way that there is no car on your left or right so that if you have to make a hard turn you'll not hit another car. Trust me, this way has saved my left 2 times from dumb fcuking drivers who never care to look at blind spots or get ready for a stop (Your case with sudden stop).

Pata nahin yaar....kambakhat har month honi chahiye.....Bhook ke maare 92 kgs ka ho gaya hun...:D

abey kitna mota saanp hai tu???

Anaconda length me badey hotey hai, tu width me bada hota hai :lol:

Lol wtf.. Is that some kind of krait physics?
Are hero, he said that he banged his car in a bus. Why are you saying that car can't have minor damage even if he hit a bus. Is it Law of Razpak's Physics, that whenever you hit a bigger vehicle, no matter whatever your speed is, there will be maximum damage/car will completely get totaled ?

I have been learning how to drive for quite some time now and just when i thought i was almost done with it , i banged my car in a bus today because he breaked suddenly in the middle of the road.
Oh no!!! How is the bus now?

Nick Indian's father is now crying and asking Allah why he couldn't be blessed with a son. :rofl:

main ne daru chor di hai cig bhi chor di hai tumhari bhabhi ki waga se :cry:
Main yahi kehne walaa tha ki tumhare post se lag raha hai ki tumhara deemag kamjor ho gaya hai, jaroor koi lafda hai.

Biwi ne kaha daaru chod do, tumne chod di,
Biwi ne kaha, Cig chod do, tumne chod di,
Kal ko bolegi, PDF chod to, chod doge ? (Fingers crossed)

Nick Indian's father is now crying and asking Allah why he couldn't be blessed with a son. :rofl:
Its better to have girl like nick_Indian than son like you. :rofl:

He is actually glad. :D

Main yahi kehne walaa tha ki tumhare post se lag raha hai ki tumhara deemag kamjor ho gaya hai, jaroor koi lafda hai.

Biwi ne kaha daaru chod do, tumne chod di,
Biwi ne kaha, Cig chod do, tumne chod di,
Kal ko bolegi, PDF chod to, chod doge ? (Fingers crossed)

PDF ki aysi tesi PDF kya hai ? PDF se bachy paida karoon ya PDF ke sath raat ko so jaoon ? ajkal wesy bhi sardi chal rahi hai :lol:

Back
Top Bottom