Accident dekhne par Expressions :

Amrican: Oh my God

Pakistani: Ya Allah

Chines: Haiyaa

African: O Lala

Austrie: Got a hit

Aurrr

Indian: Aur Bagaaaa Sale khud ko jhon abrahm samjhta hai :D

On a serious note, stay blessed and stay safe! :)

practice brother practice, and keep on eye on road no music, use your mirrors more hand on both wheels.

Try driving with one hand on the wheel, when you first go from two hand to one hand, its a whole different feeling. I personally think with one hand you get a lot more control on the wheel. Alternate both hands, but use just one at a time. This is after you pass your driving test, of course.

This is after you pass your driving test, of course.

Looks like you have some experience with the UAE driving license!!!

So how many tries did you need???!!!

doosri ya agay? Pehli par to kisi ko nhn milta!!

I didnt know a thread like this was running..co-incidentall just yesterday only I hit a stray dog while riding my bike in full speed...the dog didnt die but ran away crying loudly..I ran behind it to see if I could help..but I couldnt find him sadly..since thsi incident yesterday..I am feeling so low and cant stop blaming myself. I just pray I get that dog somehow ,spmwhere and if I could something for it..poor soul. Sorry for hijacking the thread man.

Looks like you have some experience with the UAE driving license!!!

So how many tries did you need???!!!

doosri ya agay? Pehli par to kisi ko nhn milta!!

I got my license really late - I was 21 I think. My mom just never let me apply for one. Back then you know there weren't as many radars and driving speed limits were just FYI. Not as much traffic either. You need parental consent here if you're a student on their visa.

Of course I DID do some stupid stuff in my college years, which I won't advise to people, speeding IS WRONG. Hitting 200kph is WRONG :P.

Back then if you are driving from Garhoud Bridge to Sharjah, it was so easy to find yourself in a race situation. We took it as a good activity to kill time to reach Sharjah (where I went to uni - everyday!).

My tries? 1st-ish. I went for my first try at the maroor (when they mostly had tests at the maroor), I was the 4th guy and we ran into massive traffic on the Al Mulla Roundabout road due to some accident (back when it was a roundabout), I drove for 5 mins in 1st gear (back then guys only got to do manual), then the cop said khali wali, do u-turn. Went back then he gives me another date, quicker and says we'll do this again. The whole place was just un-exittable.

By then I had also applied for a date in Galadari Driving institute as it was new and I heard they were handing out licenses like anything, I already had a file opened there before my test with maroor and voila in the next three days I got my license.

So 1st-ish as I never got my first try. The license thing goes through phases sometimes they make it really hard sometimes really easy. In my parents' time they used to host banquets when anyone got a license it was that hard and my mom got it on her first ever try back in the 80s.

Usually guys who have been driving in Pakistan always fail like 10-15 times. It takes that long to get the Pakistani driver out of you.

I didnt know a thread like this was running..co-incidentall just yesterday only I hit a stray dog while riding my bike in full speed...the dog didnt die but ran away crying loudly..I ran behind it to see if I could help..but I couldnt find him sadly..since thsi incident yesterday..I am feeling so low and cant stop blaming myself. I just pray I get that dog somehow ,spmwhere and if I could something for it..poor soul. Sorry for hijacking the thread man.

Booooooo! For hitting man's best friend!

I guess :undecided:

By the way, I think female drivers are much better and more controlled than guys...

Blasphemy! :angry:

This an anonymous forum, no need to be politically correct. ;)

Woman are bad drivers, period.

Good job idiot. Do you know there are women out there that can drive better than you?

Start taking the bus.

Thanks for the kind words , and btw even if i don't drive , i don't have to take the bus , we have a thing called the metro here in Delhi ;)

Back
Top Bottom