What's new

Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar

Bro read my post again and have a closer look at the pics (that I have posted)

I get what you mean, what am saying is that they stand next to whoever is the head of state/representative.

obama-1_1905417b.jpg

This photo for example, Obama is standing next to the Queen(she is there as a queen not a spouse).

Ap apnee koiee maherana raei pesh karein :angel:

Hmmm... I think ye log rishton ko aur majboot karne ke liye aisa karte hain....:woot:

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

She is not that great:confused: Besides shaadi shudah do bacchoon ki maa hai yaar. There are many other women to perve on:lol:

but they are not Ms. Khar...:smitten:

lots of tharki posts on pdf these days...:lol: mods must be started feeling uneasy!!! beware :triniti:

Probably someone hacked his number? Thats possible right? As the guy said he can't even speak Hindi/Urdu so don't see how he can swear for 15 minutes:cheesy:

And why didn't she hang up instead of getting abused for 15 minutes:cheesy:

most probably some old Pakistani shtyle tracing the call to the origin was going on-
it does take such time to call some one and then to call some one else to ask them to trace a no- while already on a call keeping the fake caller attended- :blink:-

lots of tharki posts on pdf these days...:lol: mods must be started feeling uneasy!!! beware :triniti:

hey we are spreading "bhaichara" here not hate ... we are not breaking any rule of PDF...

Jalne wale aise hi jalte rahte hain humari khush mijaji se...:fie:

Hina must have called zardari first from her other cell- Hye President some one abusing me over the phn from across the border- would you like to take your 10% :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom