What's new

Bangaldesh opposition leader cancels meeting with Indian President

So again being neutral outweights being Pro-India.

sorry state of affairs india today is seen as bad guy not only by other small neighbours but also by Bangladeshis.

If it is true then the chances of BAL winning the elections on the basis of pro-india party will be next to nil. But the ground realities are not the same. You can quote me after the elections.

Lets consider what india did in last 5-6 years:

1) India supplied bagfull of cash and engineered Awami League win.
2) India installed its people like Gowhar Rizvi and Moshiur Rahman and others, got transit without paying anything.
3) India continue killing Bangladeshis at border.
4) India preparing Tipaimukh dam with tacit Awami League support.
5) India blocked border and Teesta water sharing treaty.
6) And there more...

In those backdrops, india has been desperate to keep Awami league in power despite overwhelming rejection of Awami league, its corruption, looting and many other things.

So, india orchestrated Shahbagh fascist fiasco to shore up support for Awami league in guise of 43 years old issue. But that project fallen flat as it exposed anti Islamic agenda of the Shahbagh (Awami league and indians) and instead woken up silent majority population of Bangladesh.
[/B].

1. You are saying that the ruling AL came to power through loads of Indian cash. If it is true I have not seen any reports on the same. Elections in 2008 which elected AL to power was one of the freest elections ever conducted on BD soil and a lot of independent observers and foreign press present were of the same view. It was an historic election after the coup.
2. the transit facilities between our two countries will benefit India at BD expense is also not true. BD will reap the benefits otherwise you guys would not have ratified the treaty. It is clear what India will get from Bangladesh. But what Bangladesh will get remains uncertain. I am not here to educate you either.
3. You need to educate your people to keep the sanctity of the border and there will not be any killings.
4. there is controversy regarding Tapaimukh dam from locals and Bangladesh as well. If it is ever built then we will consider your grievances also. North east India does not need this big dam because their power usage is low.
5. Well you guys have to agree for 55:45 ratio of water sharing which was proposed by India and you guys refused. Its not equal but fair. During winter and monsoons there is plenty of water for both and there is no problem.

my2cents

Back
Top Bottom