What's new

Bangaldesh opposition leader cancels meeting with Indian President

Maybe she knew about the pansy petrol bomb that was hurled by most probably Jamaati's near the hotel and got scared.

Most likely explanation is she is presently confused by the ground situation and does not want to be bracketed as part of the moderates.

So again being neutral outweights being Pro-India.

sorry state of affairs india today is seen as bad guy not only by other small neighbours but also by Bangladeshis.

1)I edited my post to make it clear that. Maybe Military help(Pakistani or Indian) which no one favors but expected mostly.

2) diplomatic help if things emerge and pulled into UNSC (may this situation doesn't come)

It is internal matter of Bangladesh but if UN says that intervention is necessary then a thought can be made.

So again being neutral outweights being Pro-India.

sorry state of affairs india today is seen as bad guy not only by other small neighbours but also by Bangladeshis.

But indian way will never change... while there will be suffering ultimately indian ploy get defeated. History says it very well.

1)I edited my post to make it clear that. Maybe Military help(Pakistani or Indian) which no one favors but expected mostly.

:what: what it has to do with any such help?

i dont see any such except political interference keeping in mind coming BD elections.

2) diplomatic help if things emerge and pulled into UNSC (may this situation doesn't come)

It is internal matter of Bangladesh but if UN says that intervention is necessary then a thought can be made.

UN will ask for what?? and why it will go to UNSC ?

But indian way will never change... while there will be suffering ultimately indian ploy get defeated. History says it very well.

India lost all its eggs. they had damaged us but today India is at loss itself

:what: what it has to do with any such help?

i dont see any such except political interference keeping in mind coming BD elections.

UN will ask for what?? and why it will go to UNSC ?

Supreme court's decision will be the final. Let's wait and watch. If the clashes still don't stop then some one has to intervene.

TIB also claimed that 97% of the AL mps are corrupt. Honestly speaking, the army led govt during the military coup did resort to widespread corruption led by Gen Moeen. They were also responsible for destroying the backbone of BNP, which is still recovering.

Well, the AL itself is facing scandals after scandals.

I find it miraculous that the party is still in power without question and still running! They are trying to silence any opposition critical of them.

Hey Loki, I didn't mean to outdo your resonse on Saleen question. I have given understanding I have so far. Please feel free to provide your own response to his question.

I fear that there is indeed a third party force getting involved here seeing from all that went on.

The Ilias Ali disappearance (he was very critical of the Tipaimukh dam project).

A video clearly showing that traitor Moshiur Rahman saying it'd be a 'crime' to charge India transit fees.

Anti-Islamism becoming a political tool out of like......NOWHERE in a poor Muslim-majority nation. Having being grown up mostly abroad, never in my life had I imagined that one coming. Ever....

Kader Siddique being called a "razaakar" :rofl:

Among many others.

And the Indian president is visiting while the nation burns. Do people know how weird this all sounds? :lol:

Mr Idune there is turmoil in your country and no Indian is saying that we are sending military to fight Jamaat and who am I to intervene? What we are saying that let justice be maintained. Supreme court has taken the case and if the verdict is maintained then even jamatis or Anp, or BNP or etc, or civil society should obey the supremecourt. Because that will be the final decision I believe.

the timing of this visit by the indian president was wrong...........he could have visited bd any other time

indian president visiting at the time of unrest did not bear a good message

I don't understand how people violently and blatantly challenge the order of Supreme/Federal court in their own country. The only reason Judiciary is secluded from Administration and politics , is to give judgements impartially based only on the law of the land. Its sad that so many people had to lose their life. And contrary to many Bangladeshi alleging that India will intervene, I believe that India will not intervene in the internal matters of Bangladesh. Its not 1971, Bangladesh is now a self sustained nation with a good economy and security. A corrupt political party is better than a religiously extremist party that does not respect the judiciary of the country.

I don't understand how people violently and blatantly challenge the order of Supreme/Federal court in their own country. The only reason Judiciary is secluded from Administration and politics , is to give judgements impartially based only on the law of the land. Its sad that so many people had to lose their life. And contrary to many Bangladeshi alleging that India will intervene, I believe that India will not intervene in the internal matters of Bangladesh. Its not 1971, Bangladesh is now a self sustained nation with a good economy and security. A corrupt political party is better than a religiously extremist party that does not respect the judiciary of the country.

The courts of Bangladesh are controlled by the government. Even Western nations questioned the transparency of the war crimes trial.

amar to mone hoi jamat bosser fasih oder ho'oner dorun "oti dukhe hasi pai" ei'r loiga eto hasih :rofl: r thakhlo begum er kotha..pronab da songe dekha na kore kar ki holo,o to opposition'e ase,chilo & thakbe chirokal :laugh:

Who pronob is opposition? West bbengle e.

5 foot 3...i googled it yesterday:lol:

Typical bengali height.

Back
Top Bottom