What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a different view point altogether, of absolute non-intervention and interest. It would work for BD. On your compatriots not sharing that view, that much is amply clear..attack Israel man..just do it and Burma too..will give us plenty of time to spring up a thousand more RAW personnel in BD while your attention is diverted. :agree:

Waise dad's off to Burma through AKF..he's going to have the ground situation and all its sordid details for me sans any embellishments or author's license associated drivel. Lets see what turns up there.

Yaara I thought you liked women..good looking ones at least...why so shy with it now?

We don't need to attack Myanmar.

Do it in concert with all the other interested gulf nations, Turkey and IF possible Iran..and it might even have a positive effect. I don't get it...if India and Pakistan can talk to each other than why can't BD and Israel..surely Pakistan is not breaking any religious diktat by talking to us?

Turkey already have diplomatic relations with Israel.

Iran used to have back in the Shah-era. Now? That is pretty crazy if we recall Iran's nuke program! :cheesy:

Given the problems BD has right now, it certainly is not our cup of tea to get into a $hit-storm!

India is the dada of all south Asian countries, except Pakistan.

Problem is that even in Gaza life standards are way way higher than in Bangladesh.

So? Do they enjoy thair life like we do with lower life standerd?

Pohela_Boishakh_celebrations_in_Dhaka_Tanvir_Ayon_pic.jpg

Extremist groups can activate anywhere..from London, to Delhi to Xinjiang to NY. The point is to do a cost benefit analysis and for the love of all that's holy never allow any extremist element to hold your policies hostage.

Whether Israel will listen or not depends wholly upon what sort of leverage is applied.

Why not India talk with Israel about Palestine? India is Big Brother in SE Asia.

No probs Bro, we will use Chinese Manpads.:rofl:

Why only manpads? Our MiGs and FM-90's would make those Joos crap their pants in their Sofas if they somehow make it to our air space. Remember Saiful Azam :tup:

We don't need to attack Myanmar.

Turkey already have diplomatic relations with Israel.

Iran used to have back in the Shah-era. Now? That is pretty crazy if we recall Iran's nuke program! :cheesy:

Given the problems BD has right now, it certainly is not our cup of tea to get into a $hit-storm!

India is the dada of all south Asian countries, except Pakistan.

I like Iran man..don't even mind the nukes despite my tacit support for Israel and its right to exist and all...BUT DID THEY HAVE TO GET THEMSELVES PUT UNDER EMBARGOES?! :hitwall:

We ain't no one's dada..we're just very big and very very hungry..for resources, water etc. Can't really help that bit man.

Why only manpads? Our MiGs and FM-90's would make those Joos crap their pants in their Sofas if they somehow make it to our air space. Remember Saiful Azam :tup:

Oh you AMAZING AMAZING fellow! You finally put up a dusky beauty..and boy is she a beauty...TANKS MAN! :smitten:

Life expectancy - male - female

Palestine ------- 70.30 -- 76.40
Bangladesh ----- 67.20 - 71.00

You have much more chances to die in another ferry sink.

Every one have to Die, today or tomorrow. Well, our life expectancy is increashing and in BD we enjoy our life with peace.

AWACS! Not a good idea.:astagh:

Why not India talk with Israel about Palestine? India is Big Brother in SE Asia.

We did. In 2006 the Indian observer groups present in the region even highlighted certain breaches in the Israeli campaign..they stopped forthwith and came up with verification and the due clarifications.

Sorry Bro, Our civilians will only use manpads because, they want live action with MULI BASH.:rofl:

I like Iran man..don't even mind the nukes despite my tacit support for Israel and its right to exist and all...BUT DID THEY HAVE TO GET THEMSELVES PUT UNDER EMBARGOES?! :hitwall:

We ain't no one's dada..we're just very big and very very hungry..for resources, water etc. Can't really help that bit man.

Iran had been under sanctions for a long time. Not just since their legendary nuclear program. If they had not been, they would have become an industrialized nation by now.

Other than that, I do have a lot of respect for Iran and its history.

Oh you AMAZING AMAZING fellow! You finally put up a dusky beauty..and boy is she a beauty...TANKS MAN! :smitten:

Her name is Konnie:
Konnie Huq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OMG.....Now Israel is in Trouble....

BD has a Trade Embargo imposed on Israel & now Israel will CEASE to Exist.....:cry:

@500 @PteX what are your thoughts mate??

Is Israeli economy already feeling the HEAT of BD trade sanctions??

Thanks In Advance :)

The BD trade is sorely missed, they are a vital part of any nation's economic growth. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Bro, Our civilians will only use manpads because, they want live action with MULI BASH.:rofl:

We can even shoot down a Sofa with a pistol!

:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
AWACS! Not a good idea.:astagh:

We did. In 2006 the Indian observer groups present in the region even highlighted certain breaches in the Israeli campaign..they stopped forthwith and came up with verification and the due clarifications.

Well, then we should also try.:tup: But dont think about Hasina Begum.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom