What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran had been under sanctions for a long time. Not just since their legendary nuclear program. If they had not been, they would have become an industrialized nation by now.

Other than that, I do have a lot of respect for Iran and its history.

Her name is Konnie:
Konnie Huq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude the port we built there is hung up thanks to these sanctions..not to mention I genuinely like those folks. Arrrggggggghhhhhh! You guys better not try and nudge Burma towards sanctions again..I swear if another one of our ports gets hit I'll chew your carcass out.

37, too old but such a beauty. And still firm for someone of her age. Ah...amar mon ta shob shomae dusky mei der opor hi atke jae...despite my own fairness..can't abide by fair skin man!

BD-israel relations was never a viable option for BD ........after the independence war the country was in ruble ..bd leaders wanted relations with arab states ...and...social situation of BD was never too pro israel .....+....amrica being on pakistans side in independence war made sure relations with israel was never an option

Dude the port we built there is hung up thanks to these sanctions..not to mention I genuinely like those folks. Arrrggggggghhhhhh! You guys better not try and nudge Burma towards sanctions again..I swear if another one of our ports gets hit I'll chew your carcass out.

Burma closing its doors again to the world is not in anyone's interests. Not even Bangladesh's.

37, too old but such a beauty. And still firm for someone of her age. Ah...amar mon ta shob shomae dusky mei der opor hi atke jae...despite my own fairness..can't abide by fair skin man!

People can look good even with age. Did you see Sylvester Stallone's body even at the age of 66? Correct diet and exercise are the key.

Great health is great wealth as my grandpa used to say.

BD-israel relations was never a viable option for BD ........after the independence war the country was in ruble ..bd leaders wanted relations with arab states ...and...social situation of BD was never too pro israel .....+....amrica being on pakistans side in independence war made sure relations with israel was never an option

What you say 100% correct. Iraq was the very first Arab nation to recognize BD.

We can even shoot down a Sofa with a pistol!

:devil:

No no, Pistol is too small for us. We need something big but carryable. Our Bangla MULI BASH is ideal.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Burma closing its doors again to the world is not in anyone's interests. Not even Bangladesh's.

People can look good even with age. Did you see Sylvester Stallone's body even at the age of 66? Correct diet and exercise are the key.

Great health is great wealth as my grandpa used to say.

What you say 100% correct. Iraq was the very first Arab nation to recognize BD.

Burma had better not be closing its doors..we have a lot to extract from that nation. IF I don't get to drive to Thailand in about 10 years from now...someone high up in the Tatmadaw is going to get shafted hard with a bamboo stick by me.

Is not Israel is 4th nation to recognize BD?

I do not know about that.

On another note, and interestingly, Mickey Moni had before stated that they are looking into diplomatic relations with Israel:
Bangladesh yet to decide on relations with Israel: FM

Seeing how things went by with the nation's heavy-weight Islamists, that appears very unlikely anytime soon.

Another intersting article:
Time for a quiet revolution in Bangladesh-Israeli relations | JPost | Israel News

Burma had better not be closing its doors..we have a lot to extract from that nation. IF I don't get to drive to Thailand in about 10 years from now...someone high up in the Tatmadaw is going to get shafted hard with a bamboo stick by me.

I'd pick by air any day.

Thai air hostesses are priety. They are not always women though.

On another note, and interestingly, Mickey Moni had before stated that they are looking into diplomatic relations with Israel:

Seeing how things went by with the nation's heavy-weight Islamists, that appears very unlikely anytime soon.

Time for a quiet revolution in Bangladesh-Israeli relations | JPost | Israel News

I'd pick by air any day.

Thai air hostesses are priety. They are not always women though.

Oooh yes..but so pretty nonetheless...nah man...I want to drive though the region..its largely unspoiled and free of any pollution.

Hasina Begum always follow her fathers dream and make it true like F-7BG1. You know what I mean.:coffee:

BD-ISRAEL relaions are only a pipe dream...........no politician has the will to face any political backlash for what essentially is a non issue for them...........if tomorrow even bnp along with the members of 18 party coalition say they want foreign relations with isreal ..Then you will see BAL become all muslim ummah lovers....and call bnp anti islam..............
unfortunately this is how bd politics roll:cool:

Are you sure?:ashamed:

Yes, I am:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ladyboy-air-hostesses-thai-airline-281813

BD-ISRAEL relaions are only a pipe dream...........no politician has the will to face any political backlash for what essentially is a non issue for them...........if tomorrow even bnp along with the members of 18 party coalition say they want foreign relations with isreal ..Then you will see BAL become all muslim ummah lovers....and call bnp anti islam..............
unfortunately this is how bd politics roll:cool:

Herher...

Whatever "Islamic" there is about Awami League is all gone down the drain after the Shahbagi fiasco. Not even 100 visits to Mecca by Hasina would change that.

Though, I may be wrong. We are a fish-bowl nation after all :smokin:

Having diplomatic relations is a non-issue for BD overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom