What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....Now Israel is in Trouble....

BD has a Trade Embargo imposed on Israel & now Israel will CEASE to Exist.....:cry:

@500 @PteX what are your thoughts mate??

Is Israeli economy already feeling the HEAT of BD trade sanctions??

Thanks In Advance :)

Sir Bangladesh is the Chaddi Power of the World.

Just imagine what will happen if they stop the export of Chaddis to Isreal :D

So you dare not have bad relationships with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is acceptable for Bangladesh to withdraw from WTO rather than remove ban which would invite ire of their co-Islamic countries and ruin their religious ties with them. Since that is of top priorities, trade can always be re-routed.

I've Experienced About Islam. .Why I need to Study more about Islam

Al Qaida works for Islam...Most of them believe Qaida is a Body guard of Islam

Not all Palestine

Till 1400 after ..After 1400 Muslims take Revenge

So, where did you read that Islam allows to kill innocent peoples?:taz: Ohhh, you want practical proves not in paper.:sick:

And after 1947 Jews also took Revenge.:bunny:

I think it is acceptable for Bangladesh to withdraw from WTO rather than remove ban which would invite ire of their co-Islamic countries and ruin their religious ties with them. Since that is of top priorities, trade can always be re-routed.

Yes Bro, we are ready to withdraw from WTO. Tell WTO that we are violating rules.:nana: And enjoy our WTO ban.:cheers:

Israel is too small and boring. Why we the big countries keep talking of them. What will be their size. Its like our chittagong devision. And all those pathetic people crossing all limit of inhumanity to conquer that tiny land. Its so pity :lazy:

India is doing trade with BOTH Arabs & Israel at the same time - UAE is the Second largest trading Partner of India, while KSA is the Fourth largest & at the same time we are in the Process to sign a FTA with Israel that will increase the trade b/w the two to $15 billion (three times the current value) in 2015. Plus Israel is our second largest source of arms after Russia.

You have to DEAL with Every country at the same time, actually you should know HOW to deal with them at the same time.

If Arabs are themselves trading with Israel than who are they to STOP you??

KSA isn't the 4th largest but the 6th partner to India.

And I can only speak for KSA, we don't trade with Israel actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom