What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is doing trade with BOTH Arabs & Israel at the same time - UAE is the Second largest trading Partner of India, while KSA is the Fourth largest & at the same time we are in the Process to sign a FTA with Israel that will increase the trade b/w the two to $15 billion (three times the current value) in 2015. Plus Israel is our second largest source of arms after Russia.

You have to DEAL with Every country at the same time, actually you should know HOW to deal with them at the same time.

If Arabs are themselves trading with Israel than who are they to STOP you??

Well we are not India. You are some bad a$$ doing business same time with the rival countries. Hope BD can acquire
the same policy you ppl are on. But small counties like BD should see its every steps with extreme caution.

Well we are not India. You are some bad a$$ doing business same time with the rival countries. Hope BD can acquire
the same policy you ppl are on. But small counties like BD should see its every steps with extreme caution.

FAIR ENOUGH mate :)

I accept, that was some confession & nice reply to my post.

I hope your brethren understand something that when you don't have answers than it's better to not post than to post cheap one liners.

FAIR ENOUGH mate :)

I accept, that was some confession & nice reply to my post.

I hope your brethren understand something that when you don't have answers than it's better to not post than to post cheap one liners.

OH SO SAD :omghaha:

OOPPSSSSSSS :omghaha:
@BDforever Behave. :astagh:

On topic @arp2041 ain't saying that the BD economy will collapse or something if it doesn't trade with Israel..simply put their something called opportunity cost..BD tui ei kotha ta janish..there is an implicit cost of the opportunity missed..by not keeping relations with them you will not end up harming Israel one bit..they trade very vociferously with China, US, India and many other countries..they're secure that way. Instead IF you have diplomatic relations with them then you can talk to them about your concerns regarding Palestine and might even see some traction on the issue. Damn! Even India and Pakistan talk to each other....other than that its up to BD what it chooses to do as a sovereign nation,

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever Behave. :astagh:

On topic @arp2041 ain't saying that the BD economy will collapse or something if it doesn't trade with Israel..simply put their something called opportunity cost..BD tui ei kotha ta janish..there is an implicit cost of the opportunity missed..by not keeping relations with them you will not end up harming Israel one bit..they trade very vociferously with China, US, India and many other countries..they're secure that way. Instead IF you have diplomatic relations with them then you can talk to them about your concerns regarding Palestine and might even see some traction on the issue. Damn! Even India and Pakistan talk to each other....other than that its up to BD what it chooses to do as a sovereign nation,

our position to Israel is give recognition to Palestine , we will recognize Israel and we will be partner. It does not matter what others are doing, Others are busy with their own interests.

So, you all jews think Islam is a bad religion? Why?

What differences between Al-Queda and Israel have? You all do the same thing, killing innocent people. For you all peace is never an option.

Islamophia is Disease no one accepts getting Sick ...May I can Compare with AIDS

Al Qaida kills Peoples for their Advertise but Israel kills Terrorists and Other Enemies if they threat to Human Lives

OMG.....Now Israel is in Trouble....

BD has a Trade Embargo imposed on Israel & now Israel will CEASE to Exist.....:cry:

@500 @PteX what are your thoughts mate??

Is Israeli economy already feeling the HEAT of BD trade sanctions??

Thanks In Advance :)

And the half-born moron is back. :coffee:

Islamophia is Disease no one accepts getting Sick ...May I can Compare with AIDS

Al Qaida kills Peoples for their Advertise but Israel kills Terrorists and Other Enemies if they threat to Human Lives

Christians did massacre with Jews, so according your logic all Christians are bad :smart:

our position to Israel is give recognition to Palestine , we will recognize Israel and we will be partner. It does not matter what others are doing, Others are busy with their own interests.

And you think this will help Palestine? Best of luck..even IF Israel crowns itself as the most reviled country in the world..nothing will change. You want to help the Palestinians..talk to the Israelis..otherwise staying away from them is like saying that I love my brother but I ain't gonna talk to the guy who I think is bullying him..I am just going to stay away and hope that it all gets resolved. As I said its up to BD.

And you think this will help Palestine? Best of luck..even IF Israel crowns itself as the most reviled country in the world..nothing will change. You want to help the Palestinians..talk to the Israelis..otherwise staying away from them is like saying that I love my brother but I ain't gonna talk to the guy who I think is bullying him..I am just going to stay away and hope that it all gets resolved. As I said its up to BD.

Israel does not listen world powers,so it is obvious they will not listen us... so if they do not listen us why do we compromise with them ? it is better to have no relation with them

Israel does not listen world powers,so it is obvious they will not listen us... so if they do not listen us why do we compromise with them ? it is better to have no relation with them

Israel does listen..it just doesn't do that so often..and you won't be talking to them alone..you'll be adding your voice to that of the Gulf nations, Turkey and other interested parties. Every bit helps unless you just sit on your hands and assume that your not capable of providing even the least amount of help.

Otherwise what's the point of caring. Tears and symbolic gestures will help the Palestinians as much as me standing in front of a Merkava and trying to stop it will. Ponder upon that. Same goes for the Rohingyas btw..if you don't master the art of diplomacy then no one's going to listen to your narrative..other than that I believe there was a nice Pakistani poster here who was boasting how Pakistan would conquer Israel in about 30 years..you can always pin your hopes on that.

Christians did massacre with Jews, so according your logic all Christians are bad :smart:

Not Only To Jews..They did bad things to Muslims even Hindus....But now It's Clear they change their Massacre Face...But Muslim they never changed till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom