What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh presently continues the following bans and embargoes on Israel

OMG.....Now Israel is in Trouble....

BD has a Trade Embargo imposed on Israel & now Israel will CEASE to Exist.....:cry:

@500 @PteX what are your thoughts mate??

Is Israeli economy already feeling the HEAT of BD trade sanctions??

Thanks In Advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
By Sunita Paul

According to rules of World Trade Organization (WTO), none of its member countries are allowed to maintain total ban on another member country. Bangladesh is a member of WTO and continues to undermine such rule, thus in other words, violating international law. Because of this specific rule of WTO, country like Saudi Arabia even lifted trade embargo on Israel.

Bangladesh presently continues the following bans and embargoes on Israel, the only Jewish state in the world, despite the fact that, a large segment of readymade garment and shrimp buyers in the world are Jewish entrepreneurs. By doing business with Bangladesh, these Jewish entrepreneurs are in other words, patronizing an extremely hostile nation, which dreams of elimination of Israel from the global map.

Despite series of requests from the international community, Bangladesh did not change its anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic sentiment. Rather, the foreign advisor in the military backed interim government in Dhaka, Dr. Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury, continues to give anti-US, anti-West, anti-Israel and anti Semitic statements. He has openly expressed solidarity to mega terrorist organization like Hamas and Hezbollah. Bangladeshi authorities even recently passed remarks in press stating that the country is no more a partner in war on terror. But, the international community is silent. Bangladeshi soldiers are continuing to work in joint forces under United Nations. But, for sure, it is time for the international community to look into the entire matter with due urgency and initiate some strong measures against Bangladesh for its anti-Israel and anti-Semitic as well as anti-US and anti-West notions.

Bangladesh continues the following bans and restrictions on Israel. According to experts, most of such actions by Bangladesh are direct violations of international charter and law:

1. Israeli Flag Vessel: Whenever any Letter of Credit (L/C) is established from a Bangladeshi bank, there is a specific clause in the L/C document stating, the good 9to be imported by Bangladesh) cannot be carried in 'Israeli flag' vessels.

Bangladesh previously did not have diplomatic relations with South Africa and now even does not have diplomatic relations with Taiwan. But, such notorious clause has never been used in case of any other country, except Israel, as if Bangladesh is at war with Israel.

started with some rubbish . when did Bangladesh declare to wipe out Israel from map ?
the South Africa was ban by many country due to its policy toward black and we believe one china two policy .

Maybe when you become the POTUS. :P

Long time yaraa..sup?

Yes when I become POTUS I will grab both sides by the girabon and force them to compromise. :D
Nm bro just finishing up the semester got finals week and work then chilling for the summer. Hbu? :)

BD has a Trade Embargo imposed on Israel & now Israel will CEASE to Exist.....:cry:

Troll :rofl:

what are your thoughts mate??

It won't affect the Israeli economy ,but it may appear like a symbolic decision more than an economic one.

It won't affect the Israeli economy ,but it may appear like a symbolic decision more than an economic one.

Mate, Israel's Economy is more than DOUBLE that of BD with Population not even 1/15th, thus PCI of $30k+ (42 times!!).

Israel would not mind this DECISION at all, but cent percent it would hurt the BD economy since Israel is ready to give much needed DOLLARS for BD's products.

As they say, EMOTIONS should be kept away from BUSINESS.

Mate, Israel's Economy is more than DOUBLE that of BD with Population not even 1/15th, thus PCI of $30k+ (42 times!!).

Israel would not mind this DECISION at all, but cent percent it would hurt the BD economy since Israel is ready to give much needed DOLLARS for BD's products.

LoL so you're telling me that BD's fate is at the hand of Israel :lol:

Bahrain could pour more cash than Israel itself in BD.

LoL so you're telling me that BD's fate is at the hand of Israel :lol:

Bahrain could pour more cash than Israel itself in BD.

And When DID i said that???

I said BD could have gained enormously by having trade relations with Israel.

And where is our business. The workers working all around the Arab countries. We are more
benefitted from that sector. Plus loans and other sanctions. If we do anything going against
the arabs that will surely hurt BD's economy. And you think, that tiny occupied land can give
us more :omghaha:

And When DID i said that???

I said BD could have gained enormously by having trade relations with Israel.

I don't think they can do business at least for now.

And where is our business. The workers working all around the Arab countries. We are more
benefitted from that sector. Plus loans and other sanctions. If we do anything going against
the arabs that will surely hurt BD's economy. And you think, that tiny occupied land can give

Our commitment to the BD has nothing to do with politics, period.

Countries like Sri Lanka and philipines have close relationship with Israel and still send significant number of workers to gulf. Kissing up to arsbs unnecessarily will only make you lose your self respect.

I think Bangladesh doesn'tatter enough even on this forum to an israeli response.

Countries like Sri Lanka and philipines have close relationship with Israel and still send significant number of workers to gulf. Kissing up to arsbs unnecessarily will only make you lose your self respect.

I think Bangladesh doesn'tatter enough even on this forum to an israeli response.

so are you kissing USA now (as i see you are using USA flag) ? :lol:

and btw it is not your business with whom we maintain relation :coffee:

India is doing trade with BOTH Arabs & Israel at the same time - UAE is the Second largest trading Partner of India, while KSA is the Fourth largest & at the same time we are in the Process to sign a FTA with Israel that will increase the trade b/w the two to $15 billion (three times the current value) in 2015. Plus Israel is our second largest source of arms after Russia.

You have to DEAL with Every country at the same time, actually you should know HOW to deal with them at the same time.

If Arabs are themselves trading with Israel than who are they to STOP you??

Yes when I become POTUS I will grab both sides by the girabon and force them to compromise. :D
Nm bro just finishing up the semester got finals week and work then chilling for the summer. Hbu? :)

Troll :rofl:

Try being a CA article for a while..its back-breaking work and **** pay:frown:..TILL you become an actual CA..then its crazy amounts of work and crazy high pay. :partay:

India is doing trade with BOTH Arabs & Israel at the same time - UAE is the Second largest trading Partner of India, while KSA is the Fourth largest & at the same time we are in the Process to sign a FTA with Israel that will increase the trade b/w the two to $15 billion (three times the current value) in 2015. Plus Israel is our second largest source of arms after Russia.

You have to DEAL with Every country at the same time, actually you should know HOW to deal with them at the same time.

If Arabs are themselves trading with Israel than who are they to STOP you??

and why you care ? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom