What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Wrong...

During Pillar of Defence

Palestine fired 1500 Rockets towards Israel

But

Israel Drops Leaflets along Palestine

Israel abort nearly 100 of Air raids because of Civilians

Drops mock bombs to Civilians to move the Area

Anything from Palestine side expect Stone throwing Fire bomb Throwing and Rocket Launching

Thats new for me but, good. :)

do you ever visited Israel ...Ask a Tourist about Israel not the Terrorists

India established in 2009
US re created in 2012

Sorry bro, I didnt. Israel killed 16 people on turkish aid convoi over sea, are they terrorist?

Well, in Bangladesh I may not find any one who visited Israel.

->Bangladesh will recreate in 2071.

Hey peoples, don't talk about 71'

Or else be at the receiving end of my hammer :coffee:

The topic is about Bangladesh-Israel relations.

Kindly avoid posting about Indo-Pak Wars, Kashmir, Chittagong Hill Tracts, and other off-topic posts :coffee:

All of them will convert to muslim one day. Then there wont be any problems :cheers:

2006: More Jews converting to Islam - Israel News, Ynetnews
You better pray Jews don't convert to Islam. None of you will be left alive.

It is our Jewish faith that teaches us not to be like you.

Not sure if this guy is a retard or just a false flag.
He meant that with every new election the nation is recreated. 2009 Indian general elections, 2012 elections in the US.

You better pray Jews don't convert to Islam. None of you will be left alive.

It is our Jewish faith that teaches us not to be like you.
Yes, they have that terrible fear, like the Arabs of Hebron: that one day the Jews will do the "justice" to them that they did to the Jews or others.

What Bangladeshi can boast that speaking or writing in praise of Israel nowadays won't get you jailed, expelled, ostracized, or killed? I don't think there is one. (Even Pakistan isn't that bad.) Hence, Bangladeshi writing condemning Israel can't be taken seriously - as the words of a thoughtful person who evaluates morality, truth, and justice. It's just a waste of electrons, ink, or air.

I do feel some sadness here. Forty years ago it was my family that E. Pakistani diplomats turned to for comfort when the W. Pakistani Army was slaughtering their countrymen while the Nixon Administration gave them a cold shoulder. These men and women knew - whether instinctively or through consideration I'm not sure - the Zionists got right what Pakistan got wrong.

Even in 2001, Bangladesh voted on the U.N. Security Council to endorse UNSCR 1373, which made it the sovereign obligation for Pakistan to eliminate terror training camps, etc. Bangladesh says it would not vote that way today. I guess it won't be too long before Bangladesh is slipping into the same hellpit Pakistan is.

Yes, they have that terrible fear, like the Arabs of Hebron: that one day the Jews will do the "justice" to them that they did to the Jews or others.

What Bangladeshi can boast that speaking or writing in praise of Israel nowadays won't get you jailed, expelled, ostracized, or killed? I don't think there is one. (Even Pakistan isn't that bad.) Hence, Bangladeshi writing condemning Israel can't be taken seriously - as the words of a thoughtful person who evaluates morality, truth, and justice. It's just a waste of electrons, ink, or air.

I do feel some sadness here. Forty years ago it was my family that E. Pakistani diplomats turned to for comfort when the W. Pakistani Army was slaughtering their countrymen while the Nixon Administration gave them a cold shoulder. These men and women knew - whether instinctively or through consideration I'm not sure - the Zionists got right what Pakistan got wrong.

Even in 2001, Bangladesh voted on the U.N. Security Council to endorse UNSCR 1373, which made it the sovereign obligation for Pakistan to eliminate terror training camps, etc. Bangladesh says it would not vote that way today. I guess it won't be too long before Bangladesh is slipping into the same hellpit Pakistan is.

I would say Bangladesh is far worse off than Pakistan. At least in Pakistan you can find some who don't allow their emotions to cloud their minds.

I would say Bangladesh is far worse off than Pakistan. At least in Pakistan you can find some who don't allow their emotions to cloud their minds.
Sad. So many used to be proud of being "bad Muslims" - that is, the sort who value justice and economic empowerment over bigotry and intolerance. I wonder what these parents think of their kids and grandkids?

Then logically Israel should be the oldest country in the world but, It established after WW2. With multi national Jews. LOGIC:toast_sign

India established in 2009
US re created in 2012

Not sure if this guy is a retard or just a false flag.

Boy....what has you done? :omghaha:

Don't forget, USA is your big daddy. You'd be wise to remember that before spewing nonsense like that.

The guy says Israel established after ww2 ..Then each and every election and War can change the Countries Statics Isn't it That what I say India in 2009 and US in 2012 ..Ptex only Get my Answer

He meant that with every new election the nation is recreated. 2009 Indian general elections, 2012 elections in the US.

Sorry, we will keep killing terrorists and terrorist supporters alike, if they happen to be cheering for said terrorists nearby. Go visit Gaza and you might get what you wish for.

the only day we pakistanis will visit that place is the day we liberate them, and put our flags over tel aviv.
tyrants always lose and good always win, you zionists have your days numbered.

Follow your own advice. Jerusalem was the capital of Israel centuries before Islam was even created.
Though, like usual, you people don't follow simple logic.

israel was created in 1948 islam was created 1400 years ago.
jerusalem is the capital of palestine and you jews know that thats why your in tel aviv.

Use a translator next time, i don't have to decipher your jibberish.

exactly thats what i thought.

Yeah, Pakistan knows best what Saudi aid does to a country. Now, with the generosity of KSA, they continue to starve and becoming more fanatical with the help of Saudi exported Salafism. The best of both worlds.

pakistan even with its problems could take your country out in minutes remember that, of course only as long as usa dont help you jews.
remember these words, in the next 30 years pakistan is guna be one of the strongest and richest countries.

You are 1 of my favourite members here as i mentioned on my first day here. I would like to discuss things with you but unfortunately alot of racist indians have been attacking me online since day 1 for my posts. So i don't wanna post here anymore.

add me on Facebook if you want.
these people are obsessed with us for some reason lol.

Where you Get this news ..Jerusalem is Israeli's Capital...

your words looks like Mumbai is India's Capital

well technically your capital is tel aviv dont matter what you say, you jews run your country from tel aviv is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom