What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, India can ask WTO to ban Bangladesh.

No one bothers about rules as long as it serves their ends. We suppose to have a United Nation, but still invasion on Afghanistan and Iraq occurred. West is getting cheap garments from Bangladesh and in the process empowering women, they are currently happy with that.

@Yaz Khalifa

God Speed to that man.

All we need is to get started, and make sure the elderly are kept as away from these projects as possible.
What we need is the youngsters to get together, in science and engineering.

Put them together, give them power, and an environment to work in, and make sure there is enough competition.

I have full faith, that the young engineers will not disappoint us.

We must ensure that none of our shameful past rubs on them ever.

India Pays $100 Billion PetroDollars down the Throats of Arabs every year.

They have to pay back some way for the Free Money.

Owww, India give Arabs 100 billion dollars as aid every year?

no seriously it was just a genuine question out of curiosity :angel:

anyways leaving NATO aside what you guys think about china and India wrt Xinjiang and Kashmir respectively yourl shouldn't have relation with them and us as well

ok seriously taking I swear I didn't had any such intention
peace

See you are doing it:lol:.

Isnt Jerusalem already the capital of Israel? Whats there to declare?

Yes we Indians firmly stand in solidarity with our Israeli brothers and sisters in their fight against islamic terrorism against their innocent and helpless civilians. We hope the matter is peacefully settled and both palestinians and israelis can live in peace.

But we Indians are not the pathetic ones, the pathetic ones are the Muslims like you who want to get rid of a country (israel) from the world map.

Israel has as much right as Pakistan (and Bangladesh formerly known as East Pak) to exist, both countries are made up of mostly foreign people who have little relation to the land (and the only 2 nations in the modern world built on religion), but that does not mean they need to be killed or finished off or something like that like some of you crazy muslims say about israelis.

By that you mean Islam is terrorism, isn't it?:angry:

Maximum Israeli are military trained, and always get aid from US. They arent helpless.

We hate Israeli policy not all Jew or Israeli.

No it doesnt affect much and now many of the middle east countries got relation with Israel. So its time for us to recheck our foreign policy. Our interests should not get affected for the confused arabs.

Dont know about Arabs, we doesnt support Israeli policy at palestine. So, we did not build any relation.

Really I'm not acting like Al Qaida ..didn't kill Peoples for Breaking Religion rules..Didn't Planting bomb on School Busses and Landscapes..Didn't ask peoples to Fight aganist other Religions

Correct your Words ....

May be you are a Jew not a Zionist. ;)

Jerusalem is First for Jewish Peoples..In Christianity Jesus was in Jerusalem ..Islam is a small Kid Compared to Jewish History and Jerusalem

Jerusalem Never Divided for Anyone ...it's for only the Jewish Peoples

:omghaha: Study history first.. sinor

if you terrorists child killers stop bombing them and give them their land back then you wouldnt have this problem.
and you wouldnt be the most hated country in the world.

now back to indians
majority of indians actually do not support what israel is doing i know that becuase i know indians in real life besides their internet keyboard warriors we got here, in fact you should listen to people like arun gandhi, some like him who actually is qualified to represent indians not these losers here.
Sorry, we will keep killing terrorists and terrorist supporters alike, if they happen to be cheering for said terrorists nearby. Go visit Gaza and you might get what you wish for.

:omghaha: Study history first.. sinor

Follow your own advice. Jerusalem was the capital of Israel centuries before Islam was even created.
Though, like usual, you people don't follow simple logic.

what money are you talking about?

not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews, the people muslims hate is zionists thats it.
there is some left wing israelis out there who are the best people in the world i talked to some on the net and I've herd from Palestinians about them how they help palestinians and bail them out ect.

you wouldnt be even around if it wasnt the great ole us of a
your brains have nothing to do with your existence its only the pity the west gave you thats it.
first muslims gave you pity and you stabbed them in the back and now america but if you stab america in the back your race is finished.

hes a guy lol

Use a translator next time, i don't have to decipher your jibberish.

I find it a bit cynical tbqh, Israel itself lives on aid ,so how come it will bail some country out when it needs the money the most. Last week, Israelis have banged into the street to protest the anti-austerity measures ,and to add an insult to an injury, your government had to cut its military budget this year, so I quite frankly don't understand who is starving and who isn't.

As for Bangladesh, last week they received $2 billion in aid from KSA.
Yeah, Pakistan knows best what Saudi aid does to a country. Now, with the generosity of KSA, they continue to starve and becoming more fanatical with the help of Saudi exported Salafism. The best of both worlds.

You don't have problems taking money from Jews, but the vast majority of them are Zionists and a lot of them have Israeli passports. So, basically, you are taking money from Jews, Israeli Jews and Zionist Jews to feed your starving nation.

We arent getting AID.

You don't have problems taking money from Jews, but the vast majority of them are Zionists and a lot of them have Israeli passports. So, basically, you are taking money from Jews, Israeli Jews and Zionist Jews to feed your starving nation.

how we are taking money from Jews ? :coffee:

We have a problem with "Palestinians" who strap bombs on children and send them on their merry way to blow other children up, yes.

In return Israel also gift them bombs from sky.:disagree:

@PteX , Israehell as a "country" is the largest receiver of US aid. Many of your weapons programme are run with US money. Without yanks, zionsits scums will turn to dust in the desert of Arabia. Yes even now, when U have nuclear weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom