What's new

Bangaldesh-Israel relation and WTO rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like behaving more like Arabs than the original Arabs themselves. Even Arabs don't do it when it comes to business. But its your country, do whatever you want.

I didnt know that. Good to know it.

We are behaving like Muslims. You are confusing Arab & Islam as one, Islam is a religion not a race.

BD can't and never should recognize these zionist ***** of a state called israhell. Even on strictly business terms we don't need these demonic filths.

Thats like behaving more like Arabs than the original Arabs themselves. Even Arabs don't do it when it comes to business. But its your country, do whatever you want.

I didnt know that. Good to know it.

It seems U are confused. Its not an Arab issue but got to do with Islam and humanity. Arabs or any particular race/ethnicity are not ISLAM and neither are they the yard stick for being good muslims. and we are trying to be muslims to the best of our ability. We can't act business as usual with people who slaughter our brothers.

BD can't and never should recognize these zionist ***** of a state called israhell. Even on strictly business terms we don't need these demonic filths.

It seems U are confused. Its not an Arab issue but got to do with Islam and humanity. Arabs or any particular race/ethnicity are not ISLAM and neither are they the yard stick for being good muslims. and we are trying to be muslims to the best of our ability. We can't act business as usual with people who slaughter our brothers.

by that logic you shouldn't have relations with NATO countries who are killing your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan

by that logic you shouldn't have relations with NATO countries who are killing your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan

@Android He said to the best of our ability. Selective perception is a bad thing, besides USA is run by Jews not USA's people. So, we don't have any problem doing business with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

USA/NATO is too much overwhelming a force to not have relations with. And all these calamities are due to the fact that muslims are not united but divided on political lines. In the places U mentioned there is fighting going on between tribes while stooge regimes are being popped up. Saddam went on to war with kuwait for no apparent reason after fighting with Iran for 10 years while Iran now backs a faggot like assad against the syrian people.

USA/NATO is too much overwhelming a force to not have relations with. And all these calamities are due to the fact that muslims are not united but divided on political lines. In the places U mentioned there is fighting going on between tribes while stooge regimes are being popped up. Saddam went on to war with kuwait for no apparent reason after fighting with Iran for 10 years while Iran now backs a faggot like assad against the syrian people.

Your are falling right into his trap, he trying to use your words against you.

Well the thread says that majority of your textiles productions are traded by the Jewish people. So dont lose that "Jewish ATM" too. That was my point. If you're talking about the religious stance, don't deal with any Jewish... simple.

But since you are not doing it, your religious stance stand nowhere.

I dislike Israel, not Jews. I dislike India, not Hindus. Hope that clears it.

Your are falling right into his trap, he trying to use your words against you.

U mean brotherhood and caring for iraqis and afghans? Well I did say to the best of our ability. Avoiding relations with the sole super power is beyond our as well as the whole muslim world's ability.

U mean brotherhood and caring for iraqis and afghans? Well I did say to the best of our ability. Avoiding relations with the sole super power is beyond our as well as the whole muslim world's ability.

He was just provoking you. He would have provoked you further to make you make some comments, which he would twist. I just tried to cool you off a bit, hope you didn't get angry at me.

I am not that stupid:no:.

no seriously it was just a genuine question out of curiosity :angel:

anyways leaving NATO aside what you guys think about china and India wrt Xinjiang and Kashmir respectively yourl shouldn't have relation with them and us as well

He was just provoking you. He would have provoked you further to make you make some comments, which he would twist. I just tried cool you off a bit, hope you didn't get angry at me.

ok seriously taking I swear I didn't had any such intention
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom