What's new

Banana 🍌 republic of Pakistan

Just make sure not to miss a biryani plate when offered.

Stay at home meditate don't go vote or do any political activism..politics is for "free"people. You are not "free".

zardaris jiyalas and sharif matwalas and PTI Youthias can do that for you.

Don't complain just mediation can solve all your problems you are only limited by your thinking

Make sure when you have chance do maximum loot

What a useless post. Sometimes it’s better to just stay shut and practice silence

Impossible when you have incompetent families Sharifs and Zardaris running the show. They rule through perversion and corruption and their kids are even worse.

Nothing is impossible. All it takes is one good guy to slip through the cracks, impose martial law and start doing good for Pakistan.

154b7rn64cja1.jpg

تاریخ ناکام ریاستوں بادشاہتوں سے بھری پڑی ہے 75 سال تاریخ کے لمبے سفر میں چند منٹوں جتنے ہیں ۔ پاکستان ایک ناکام تجربہ ہے جو جلد بھلا دیا جائے گا ۔7 ہزار سالہ وادی ندھ کی تاریخ میں 75 سال کیا ہیں ؟

Jinnah asked our chief to intervene in Kashmir he refused and retired in 1951 with honors noone and the balls to act against him.

When word royal was dropped from army British in 1954 army was pissed about it. You can read shahab nama ..it open your eyes

I read it when I was kid, thought that guy was liar and crazy but I guess no.
I had read shahabnama during 11 , 12 grade...don't remember anything now.
But we know Army is Lord Clive Army.
Imagine 50, 000 or less goras ruled Indian subcontinent!! Due to Lord clive brown loyal army.

If the United States had dropped these two brothers in Japan instead of the atomic bomb, Japan would not have developed until the end of the day.

The goal of the atomic bombs was to end WW2 as quickly as possible. Once Japan surrendered, USA actually helped rebuild the country.

The Pakistan experience; an analysis of the top 1% (those earning at least $100 million/yr)

This is about 100-200 families according to this podcast, and she didn’t interview anyone in active military service.

28:13 “a one thing I found with everybody that I talked to, is that everyone is underpaying their tax. That sounds like a minor indiscretion but that’s a major impact on society and inequality. If no one is paying their tax properly the state wouldn’t even have a hope of providing public services that people need in order to move up in society, in order to be able to get good jobs, or be able to monitor state performance, or request a new way of government operating”

1:07:00 $18 Billion in subsidies to the elites :mad:

Imagine if this was spend on social services, Education, Healthcare and export earning industries.

Many will probably agree Land reforms have to be part of economic reforms.

A key part of the solution has to be requiring the elite to pay more in taxes and mending their ways of exploiting the masses. I fear we may be going down a familiar path, and need to be serious about turning things around before tragedy. The business community are highly capable people operating in a perverse incentive structure. Pakistan still need these people, their skills and their connections in the outside world and their capital. This is why elections are so important, IMHO, to have a soft political landing, if we can’t have a soft economic landing.

The following sounds so eerily similar

Last edited:
The Pakistan experience; an analysis of the top 1% (those earning at least $100 million/yr)

This is about 100-200 families according to this podcast, and she didn’t interview anyone in active military service.

28:13 “a one thing I found with everybody that I talked to, is that everyone is underpaying their tax. That sounds like a minor indiscretion but that’s a major impact on society and inequality. If no one is paying their tax properly the state wouldn’t even have a hope of providing public services that people need in order to move up in society, in order to be able to get good jobs, or be able to monitor state performance, or request a new way of government operating”

1:07:00 $18 Billion in subsidies to the elites :mad:

Imagine if this was spend on social services, Education, Healthcare and export earning industries.

Many will probably agree Land reforms have to be part of economic reforms.

A key part of the solution has to be requiring the elite to pay more in taxes and mending their ways of exploiting the masses. I fear we may be going down a familiar path, and need to be serious about turning things around before tragedy. The business community are highly capable people operating in a perverse incentive structure. Pakistan still need these people, their skills and their connections in the outside world and their capital. This is why elections are so important, IMHO, to have a soft political landing, if we can’t have a soft economic landing.

The following sounds so eerily similar
Elites are doing this on back of people
People still support army and their lackeys
People are unrealistic and confused what they want.
Pakistani society can be summarized in act that we saw in senate elections

I.e.

A representative is taking a large sum of bribe and taking an oath on Quran that he will honor his compitement of false voting

That's like spitting in Allah face nazubillah but hey Pakistani people are strange people ..

Last edited:
The goal of the atomic bombs was to end WW2 as quickly as possible. Once Japan surrendered, USA actually helped rebuild the country.

The development of Japan was preceded by a regime change that saw the dismantling of the previous imperial government and the establishment of a parliamentary system with a prime minister as the head of government. During the subsequent period of Occupation, supervised by the Allied Forces, Japan underwent significant economic reforms, including the breakup of large conglomerates and the implementation of land reform policies. The U.S.-Japan Security Treaty, signed in 1951, established a security partnership between the two countries and allowed for the establishment of U.S. military bases in Japan. Today, the U.S. maintains a significant military presence in Japan with over 50,000 troops stationed at several large military bases.

The development of Japan was preceded by a regime change that saw the dismantling of the previous imperial government and the establishment of a parliamentary system with a prime minister as the head of government. During the subsequent period of Occupation, supervised by the Allied Forces, Japan underwent significant economic reforms, including the breakup of large conglomerates and the implementation of land reform policies. The U.S.-Japan Security Treaty, signed in 1951, established a security partnership between the two countries and allowed for the establishment of U.S. military bases in Japan. Today, the U.S. maintains a significant military presence in Japan with over 50,000 troops stationed at several large military bases.

Yes, as I said, USA helped (in the many ways you highlighted) rebuild the post-war Japan into the modern economic miracle that it is today, similar to how it helped Germany become what it is today. Relevant to this topic, it also helped Pakistan in as far as Pakistan allowed it to help. Leading a horse to water and all that, you know.

Back
Top Bottom