What's new

Banana 🍌 republic of Pakistan

اس ملک کا کوئی مستقبل نہیں ہے۔
ان غدار جرنیلوں نے 1971 میں آدھا پاکستان توڑ دیا لیکن بنگالیوں کو حکومت نہیں بنانے دی۔
اب عمران خان اور پی ٹی آئی کو ختم کرنے کے لئے باقی آدھا ملک بھی دریا برد کرنا پڑے تو کوئی بات نہیں۔

بس عمران خان کا بی فاختہ کا روپ ختم نہیں ہوگا۔

Not Banana republic, more like Faujistan

I see what you did there. The people you mention are just pawns. Both you and I know real rulers have always wore boots.
At least Banana Republics exported Bananas, we on the other hand don't export jack $hit, our sepoys and elites have us addicted to imports only.

If the United States had dropped these two brothers in Japan instead of the atomic bomb, Japan would not have developed until the end of the day.

332008464_518569747098292_7574054781191214588_n.jpg

Sometimes I feel sad abt my life. Here I am reading this troll engaging in useless convo while the country burns.
Why just go to Walmart and do some shopping
Or if you are nature guy go fishing 🎣 😉

Reality is it's good for us if the 💵 gets stronger

You can't save people who don't want to be saved

Even Jinnah gave up in 1937

Caption of the thread is quiet wrong.
It should had been ...
ملٹری ریپبلک آف پاکستان
🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖
Military Republic of Pakistan.
Founded by Democratic Leader Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Occupied by Armed Forces of Lord Clive Brown Army
For the Generations of Lord Clive Brown Army

Agree we should suspend elections for 20 years.
We can rename maryum as Queen Nawaz II and then hand over the govt to juanid safdar and call him Nawaz sharif the great III.

We can save billions in parliament and Senate elections

This money can be used to build small dams

Currently out developmental budget of 1200 Billion rupees is too small to hold two provincial elections

That is what our brave generals are thinking too, khud bhi khata hay aur hamain bhi khney deta hay

That is what our brave generals are thinking too, khud bhi khata hay aur hamain bhi khney deta hay

Caption of the thread is quiet wrong.
It should had been ...
ملٹری ریپبلک آف پاکستان
🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖 🪖
Military Republic of Pakistan.
Founded by Democratic Leader Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Occupied by Armed Forces of Lord Clive Brown Army
For the Generations of Lord Clive Brown Army
Jinnah asked our chief to intervene in Kashmir he refused and retired in 1951 with honors noone and the balls to act against him.

When word royal was dropped from army British in 1954 army was pissed about it. You can read shahab nama ..it open your eyes

I read it when I was kid, thought that guy was liar and crazy but I guess no.

Last edited:
If the United States had dropped these two brothers in Japan instead of the atomic bomb, Japan would not have developed until the end of the day.

332008464_518569747098292_7574054781191214588_n.jpg
what do u say about these 2 traitor jokers & there group...
1402473-zardaribilawal-1494045713.jpg

‘Criticise individuals, not institutions’
What gives the individual the power to do wrong in the first place? The institution.
Allah ditta the fruit vendor has no institution backing him to pick people up or hold them in contempt if he is dishonest in his practices.

Bhai sb. aap kia chahte hn? Kuch btayen to sahi.

Kick the addiction of IMF. Self-reflection by every Pakistani to not do even the smallest rule breaking like for example breaking the traffic signal etc.

And for Pakistan to be rich and modern like many other Muslim countries like Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia

Kick the addiction of IMF. Self-reflection by every Pakistani to not do even the smallest rule breaking like for example breaking the traffic signal etc.

And for Pakistan to be rich and modern like many other Muslim countries like Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia

Impossible when you have incompetent families Sharifs and Zardaris running the show. They rule through perversion and corruption and their kids are even worse.

Just make sure not to miss a biryani plate when offered.

Stay at home meditate don't go vote or do any political activism..politics is for "free"people. You are not "free".

zardaris jiyalas and sharif matwalas and PTI Youthias can do that for you.

Don't complain just mediation can solve all your problems you are only limited by your thinking

Make sure when you have chance do maximum loot mar

Back
Top Bottom