What's new

Not shahbaz sharif only nawaz sharif can decrease electricity bills maryum nawaz

agree 100% Gallup poll got Khan’s 62% popularity from thin air …
Anything less then 60-70% will be engineered like in 2002

Current tilt to IK is purely due to inflation and this is temporary

Otherwise nawaz sharif support in punjab is grass root that won't go away just like how PPPP Can't be vanquished from sindh

i have one idea too reduce electricity if we feed nawaj the countries peoples left over bin scraps he will fart out thousands of liters of methane, which in turn turn the turbine turning on generator power station and we get cheap electric.

Current tilt to IK is purely due to inflation and this is temporary

Incorrect .. people have realised what khan was doing was absolutely correct.. it is permanent.

Otherwise nawaz sharif support in punjab is grass root that won't go away just like how PPPP C

Noonies vote base is literally viped out.. they don’t want elections for a reason . At best you can argue they won’t vote for any one

Incorrect .. people have realised what khan was doing was absolutely correct.. it is permanent.

Noonies vote base is literally viped out.. they don’t want elections for a reason . At best you can argue they won’t vote for any one
Seeing is believing

I will believe you in 2028 when i see voting patterns

For now I have 40 years history and 8/9(except 2002) times political victory for PMLN in punjab. Three generations of voters and a lot of avanfield apartments and numerous Bentley

No other leaders has enjoyed this much support in last 100 years in subcontinent (won 8/8 elections straight)

Nawaz sharif is legend(only in central punjab)whether you like it or not

Not even bacha Khan won this many elections or Muhammad Ali Jinnah or Bhutto or benazir

Is he out this time??

Hard to believe..it's simply statically so difficult to count him out.

With establishment support I will be surprised if he doesn't win the elections this time

Yes because he can generate 100 MW of electricity per fart.

1695698979763.png

Back
Top Bottom