What's new

Banana šŸŒ republic of Pakistan

That's the most lame excuse, I have ever heard. Just pathetic!

Stooping to bottom low character and totally throwing away law, constitution & democratic values. This is even worse then marshal laws. In marshal law there is no gimmickry, the entire world knows that this country's military is as pathetic as it can get by ruling its own population. But currently in Pakistan the power holders PDM & establishment nexus are really making joke out of everything.

By your insane logic, then any govt can come, wreck the economy purposedly and indefinitely postpone elections, giving excuse that we don't have funds for elections. If you have billions to spend on history's largest cabinet of ministers / senators, and if you have billions to spend on generals / judges and their staff each single day then you definitely have enough money to hold elections. That's the only job of Election commission. That's the whole point we pay their salaries every month that one time comes they will be asked to do elections and they will do it. If they are so addicted to eating haram that they are relectant of doing elections then just throw them in jail and get another staff to hold it. There's no other way.

Lol what kind of rock youā€™ve been living under. There is no law, no constitution, and order when it comes to politicians. Literally you have Imran Khan getting funded by enemy states like Israel and India, stealing watches from government, money laundering through his wife and associates, etc etc etc and heā€™s roaming around like a Saviour of Pakistan. I donā€™t need to explain how PDM is involved in same practices, other members do it daily with vulgar language, just check those posts.

Calm down with your love for elections. So one corrupt goes home, another corrupt comes to power. Make us suffer another 4 years then is sent home without completing his term. Who gives a flying f who is in power. Imran Khan used to tell us I didnā€™t come to power to control prices, and we were lectured to suffer inflation because itā€™s good for the country.

The only people who want elections now and want Imran Khan in power are the ones who enjoyed corruption through IK government. The general population doesnā€™t care whoā€™s in power as their condition doesnā€™t change anyway.

Besides whenever a new government comes, immediately there is sky high increase in inflation and PKR devalues. So let us enjoy at least somewhat stable inflation and PKR price for a few months.

While country is turning into a failed state, but p0rn industry operated from GHQ is booming... chalo kuch industry tu chal rahen hai, Fauji apne brand ka Condom kab nikalen gay ?

Fauji Condom, Bacha aur Mulk ki Taraqi done ruk jaye gi... Insaano ki pohnch se dur raken, doctor se maswara karne ki try na karen.. wazarat-e-behbood Abadi

A Fauji banana republic, a country where the constitution is not respected has no respect in the world as an independent and sovereign nation.

It would be like Myanmar and north Korea.

Lol what kind of rock youā€™ve been living under. There is no law, no constitution, and order when it comes to politicians. Literally you have Imran Khan getting funded by enemy states like Israel and India, stealing watches from government, money laundering through his wife and associates, etc etc etc and heā€™s roaming around like a Saviour of Pakistan. I donā€™t need to explain how PDM is involved in same practices, other members do it daily with vulgar language, just check those posts.

Calm down with your love for elections. So one corrupt goes home, another corrupt comes to power. Make us suffer another 4 years then is sent home without completing his term. Who gives a flying f who is in power. Imran Khan used to tell us I didnā€™t come to power to control prices, and we were lectured to suffer inflation because itā€™s good for the country.

The only people who want elections now and want Imran Khan in power are the ones who enjoyed corruption through IK government. The general population doesnā€™t care whoā€™s in power as their condition doesnā€™t change anyway.

Besides whenever a new government comes, immediately there is sky high increase in inflation and PKR devalues. So let us enjoy at least somewhat stable inflation and PKR price for a few months.

The fact that entire Govt, every agency and establishment collectively only could find a "wrist watch" being sold as Imran khan's corruption is the biggest sign itself that IK was the most honest politician in last 4-5 decades. The wrist watch was a personal gift to khan himself and sold accordingly to the law.

I wonder when generational followers of 2 familes (zardaris & shareefs) talk about leveling corruption charges against others. I mean your favorites are god fathers of corruption. Don't want to even talk about immense mind glowing corruption of Zardaris & Shareefs.. just lets see the lower tier corruption: When Ishaq Dar was Finance minister for the first time, his sons Ali Dar & Husnian Dars were 19 & 20 yrs old and at this ages they bought HDS real estate empire in Dubai. That comprises multiple 50 storey buildings at most expensive areas in Dubai. An ordinary billionaire can hardly afford a single office in these towers and the 2 youngsters (sons of finance minister of pak) were the owners. These are the assets they never tried to hide even. Ishaq dar openly accepted multiple times in various interviews saying "Alhumdulliah my sons are the owners of the HDS". Their website can be seen, the whole credentials are open. A lame excuse thrown by shareefs is this all wealth is from grand father. I mean only a total fool will believe that such immense, infinite wealth is still circulating from dada jee source.

Give me proofs for even 1% of similar property, businesses or factories of IK's abroad. I will be with you condemning him forever. There's one thing in which shareefs & zardaris are smart that is buying out media. They buy media and 24/7 carefully driven campaign makes people look stupid by comparing known corrupts with easily the most honest politician of current era.

LMAO! are you kidding ? lame excuse one after another. So you are enjoying "stable" inflation ? These are the most craziest inflations and ruppee devaluation EVER. It took these puppets only 10 months to wreck the economy. PTI's performance was not as per nation's expectations but still it took the exports to record levels, textile industry booming, various other sectors including Agriculture & IT were at their all time best figures, that was infact times of stability but media made it looked like crazy. On just 3 rupee petrol prices increment the PDM gang used to ask the govt to resign.

In the end, elections are Core necessity for any human society in 21st century. We are not slaves. The no-confidence movements if it only would have been genuine then no body would have cared. We all know, Zardaris / Shareefs bought MNAs to switch sides and eveything was facilitated by establishment. Everyone on record has said in past that No confidence motion can never succeed in Pakistan without backing of establishment. Now here's nation's biggest concern, that MNA's who had won their seats in the name of PTI & Imran khan, who had taken votes in the name of Imran khan should NEVER switch side without consulting the same people. People are in shock that we gave these morons our votes for Imran khan, how dare they switched sides without consulting us. Morality required the elections to be held again if they wanted to switch sides. Its biggest Robbery on the nation and that is why all that chaos and political instability is created. Because everything is artificial and immoral. These people in power do not represent people because they have back stabbed the people. The same people who have slapped on the nation's face by changing their loyalties while taking money from Zardaris are opposition leader. I mean, what kind of banana shit is this ? Where in world something like this happens ?

Without elections and real mandate for the nation. Pakistan will Not survive. Its on a downward path. It will hit rock bottom. Whoever takes people's mandate should govern for 5 years. Everyone, every business will know that now this new government is here for 5 years. The policies will continue, there will be certainity. The govt with mandate will also be able to take tough decisions. Shareef family followers , Zardari family followers and PTI followers everyone should think about country. To my all honesty PTI did thought about country sacrificing their own govts. A selfish person would not have done so. If people want to elect him then what's the problem with anyone? let it be. Face the reality. Don't be a cowards.

Not Banana republic, more like Faujistan

You joke but it will probably happen. Or maybe it will be Tyrian white or whatever Niaziā€™s sons are called that will rule us.

Pakistan has been ruled by few dynasties and its fate decided by few. Either Sharifs, Niazis, Bhuttos, they all go to same colleges, date each other then come to rule us pretend to hate each other while they marry each other.

22 crore Pakistanis and the most corrupt, the biggest liars, the UK residents get to rule. Wah wah.

I see what you did there. The people you mention are just pawns. Both you and I know real rulers have always wore boots.

ZOkDlavt

We donā€™t have money for elections, what will change anyway if elections are held today or a year later.

Same corrupt politicians blaming previous governments and taking IMF loans. Just faces change their deeds are same
Bhai sb. aap kia chahte hn? Kuch btayen to sahi. Ab Quaid-e-Azam ko resurrect karne se to hum rhe.

Sabir Nazar could be forgiven for not including GOVT's (Shehbaz) tag team partner ESTB. holding an assault rifle to OPP (IK)'s face in the corner

The fact that entire Govt, every agency and establishment collectively only could find a "wrist watch" being sold as Imran khan's corruption is the biggest sign itself that IK was the most honest politician in last 4-5 decades. The wrist watch was a personal gift to khan himself and sold accordingly to the law.

I wonder when generational followers of 2 familes (zardaris & shareefs) talk about leveling corruption charges against others. I mean your favorites are god fathers of corruption. Don't want to even talk about immense mind glowing corruption of Zardaris & Shareefs.. just lets see the lower tier corruption: When Ishaq Dar was Finance minister for the first time, his sons Ali Dar & Husnian Dars were 19 & 20 yrs old and at this ages they bought HDS real estate empire in Dubai. That comprises multiple 50 storey buildings at most expensive areas in Dubai. An ordinary billionaire can hardly afford a single office in these towers and the 2 youngsters (sons of finance minister of pak) were the owners. These are the assets they never tried to hide even. Ishaq dar openly accepted multiple times in various interviews saying "Alhumdulliah my sons are the owners of the HDS". Their website can be seen, the whole credentials are open. A lame excuse thrown by shareefs is this all wealth is from grand father. I mean only a total fool will believe that such immense, infinite wealth is still circulating from dada jee source.

Give me proofs for even 1% of similar property, businesses or factories of IK's abroad. I will be with you condemning him forever. There's one thing in which shareefs & zardaris are smart that is buying out media. They buy media and 24/7 carefully driven campaign makes people look stupid by comparing known corrupts with easily the most honest politician of current era.

LMAO! are you kidding ? lame excuse one after another. So you are enjoying "stable" inflation ? These are the most craziest inflations and ruppee devaluation EVER. It took these puppets only 10 months to wreck the economy. PTI's performance was not as per nation's expectations but still it took the exports to record levels, textile industry booming, various other sectors including Agriculture & IT were at their all time best figures, that was infact times of stability but media made it looked like crazy. On just 3 rupee petrol prices increment the PDM gang used to ask the govt to resign.

In the end, elections are Core necessity for any human society in 21st century. We are not slaves. The no-confidence movements if it only would have been genuine then no body would have cared. We all know, Zardaris / Shareefs bought MNAs to switch sides and eveything was facilitated by establishment. Everyone on record has said in past that No confidence motion can never succeed in Pakistan without backing of establishment. Now here's nation's biggest concern, that MNA's who had won their seats in the name of PTI & Imran khan, who had taken votes in the name of Imran khan should NEVER switch side without consulting the same people. People are in shock that we gave these morons our votes for Imran khan, how dare they switched sides without consulting us. Morality required the elections to be held again if they wanted to switch sides. Its biggest Robbery on the nation and that is why all that chaos and political instability is created. Because everything is artificial and immoral. These people in power do not represent people because they have back stabbed the people. The same people who have slapped on the nation's face by changing their loyalties while taking money from Zardaris are opposition leader. I mean, what kind of banana shit is this ? Where in world something like this happens ?

Without elections and real mandate for the nation. Pakistan will Not survive. Its on a downward path. It will hit rock bottom. Whoever takes people's mandate should govern for 5 years. Everyone, every business will know that now this new government is here for 5 years. The policies will continue, there will be certainity. The govt with mandate will also be able to take tough decisions. Shareef family followers , Zardari family followers and PTI followers everyone should think about country. To my all honesty PTI did thought about country sacrificing their own govts. A selfish person would not have done so. If people want to elect him then what's the problem with anyone? let it be. Face the reality. Don't be a cowards.
I heard he asked Islamabad to build a raod on his wrist watch money.
What an idiot..
He should have hired a few strippers at his Europe trip..he could simply used his executive powers to build that road

Idiots deserve to be prosecuted..

We need people who know and respect corruption like our bilawal sahab

You may be pulling legs, but some intellectuals of Pakistan should do some serious soul searching and see if democracy is appropriate for the culture of Pakistan. Our experience so far has been, it is not the panacea it is made out to be for all cultures.

If after deliberations, Pakistan wants to adopt monarchy, there is an excellent candidate:
He has citizenships of many countries, he is incredibly wealthy, he doesn't have to pilfer public funds to build up his overseas assets and he has numerous descendants to keep the dynasty going. Crown him a Sultan and see the country prosper.
Democracy just might work for his if Uncle Sam can stop salivating at the thought of having yet another satellite state and consequently subverting democracy by propping it's puppets in said state.

Used to be Imran Khan was considered a farishta by PTI supporters. Now heā€™s considered less corrupt. Give it time bro, one day he will be considered worse than NS and Zardari.

I remember 1990s time when NS and Bhuttos were considered clean and it was hard to find evidence of their corruption too. All these politicians are clean during their power time.

Used to be Imran Khan was considered a farishta by PTI supporters. Now heā€™s considered less corrupt. Give it time bro, one day he will be considered worse than NS and Zardari.

I remember 1990s time when NS and Bhuttos were considered clean and it was hard to find evidence of their corruption too. All these politicians are clean during their power time.

Agree Nawaz sharif zindabad

It was so hard to find about surey mahal and other corruption cases etc in 1990s..we found about it last yr only

Back
Top Bottom