What's new

Ban Pakistan from cricket, says Ian Botham

Sir
How come Banning India would solve the problem. Indian cricketers are not involved in betting.
Even if India is banned would it deter Indian bookie from calling upon an Pakistani Player , who in turn would be more than happy to oblige.
Afrdi was shown chewing the ball. Asif before also has been booked under drug abuse. Imran Khan was the grand old man of Pakistani cricket was pioneer of ball tampering and has openly a advocated that ball tempering should be legalized.
If we want to get rid of this problem PCB should put it's house in order.
Yes house should be corrected. I never denied that. I denied calling a whole team corrupt because of 3 players and those 3 players never are not proven guilty by any court. When they do then come rant.

PS: You asking us to correct our house. Whats the problem with taking action against the bookies. Why are you avoiding that. ?? Charity begins at home. You start cleaning your mess and we'll start cleaning ours.

OK lets assume India is nation full of bookies. Then why don't Players from other countries fall for these bookies.
Whats the proof they dont?? Didn't get caught doesn't mean they are clean.

arrrrr...ye tau 'Tu-Tu Mein-Mein' 'Bookies-Players' ka cricket game shuru ho gya....BAN cricket for 1-2 yrs in India & Pakistan....bookies or players sabhi ki akal thikane aa jayegi :lol:

Please read my whole post.......Dont jump to guns before reading the whole post

My reply was to an INDIAN who called whole team corrupt. Why it hurt when i called your nation corrupt? Instead of blaming Pakistani players please control your bookies too.

control bookies as if bookies work on instruction from BCCI...lol

but the pakistani players definitely work under PCB control..so controlling players would be btter option..about caling a nation corrupt, then sir remember he called your team corrupt and not whole nation corrupt...so see what you are typing, callling a india corrupt on basis of the evil people on its soil, then I think many nations will race much ahead of india on that logic.

Abdul Razzak just hitted 5 consecutive 4's in last over to Ian Botham's team. This is enough answer for him and their media....

Banning team like Pakistan ....yet nothing prove just allegation on 3 players and then again on our team for 3rd one day international. Enough bullshit...I think, they did to demoralize our team, if blower like amir is still playing then one can see different game.

har bardasht naheen hoi is liya yeah drama ker rahay hain! :agree:
Razzaq slapped them hard today loving it :chilli:

All of a sudden when hear say information is put into the domain which happens to attack English players as being corrupt, suddenly its all "ban Pakistan" saga........

Just goes to show the biased in the West. The Met Police are looking more and more unlikely to lay any charges which leaves the ICC in a precarious position. They used the newspaper report to attack Pakistan however, I think instead of Ijaz Butt it should have been some ex-Pakistani cricketer as Ijaz Butt is supposed to be seen as looking into the matter also and remain focused......

Nontheless, defmation of character of English players is a crime for which any other country should pay for by way of total bans and execution

control bookies as if bookies work on instruction from BCCI...lol

Who knows? Nobody is ready to take action against them surely mean that some one is making money on these bookies.

by going on your logic you should not shoot a terrorist, or put a theife in a jail because he dont work under your govt.

but the pakistani players definitely work under PCB control..so controlling players would be btter option

Controlling our players is better option. Yes it is. Players should be controlled. And if found guilty should be punished with lifetime ban. Because some incompetent govt who cant control bookies so i think this is better option.

..about caling a nation corrupt, then sir remember he called your team corrupt and not whole nation corrupt...so see what you are typing, callling a nation on basis of the evil people on its soil, then I think many nations will race much ahead of india on that logic.

Same logic....You cant blame whole group because of few people. Be it Muslims, Christian, Pakistan, India, US, Or Pakistan Cricket team.

Not All Muslims are Terrorist Because of Few Nutcase

Not All Christian are Islam hater because one decided to burn quran

and so on........

But your mentality from your post is that I applied the logic of blaming a whole group because of few people is wrong but when you did it you called it right........ Hypocrisy at its best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom