What's new

Ban Pakistan from cricket, says Ian Botham

Well no one wanted South Africa banned with the Hansie Cronje affair

Pakistan should take the logical step and ban Cricket in Pakistan. We don't need to play this expensive and time consuming sport. We should turn Cricket field into football and Tennis courts. I prefer Pakistan being banned since like the US arms embargoes of F-16 and the consequent development of JF-17 we will join the rest of the world in love of playing Football.

Well no one wanted South Africa banned with the Hansie Cronje affair

Cronje had the guts to stand up and say that he did wrong and he actually helped clean up South African cricket. Unlike Pakistan which starts its usual conspiracy theories talk and start blaming everyone else. I find it amusing that even in this case Pakistanis are blaming India lol Pakistan's self denial in everything has basically finished its credibility of in all aspects, its time you guys stand up and clear your own mess rather than raising fingers on someone else.

Pakistan should take the logical step and ban Cricket in Pakistan. We don't need to play this expensive and time consuming sport. We should turn Cricket field into football and Tennis courts. I prefer Pakistan being banned since like the US arms embargoes of F-16 and the consequent development of JF-17 we will join the rest of the world in love of playing Football.

They'll probably go and fix matches there too.

phir bhi Cricket ka bhukhar hum logo se utarta hi nahin....Cricket ne doosri games ka baira-gharak kar dia hai India or Pakistan mein...

I lost my interest in Cricket after the Azharuddin saga...:tdown:

Well you guys are forgetting an Important fact .... Indian bookies are always at the centre of every fixing scandal.. Maybe we should ban indian bookies because they give money to players for information.

Some habits are hard to break. Nonetheless hopefully Pakistan will get rid of this colonial hold over for good. I fully support banning Pakistan from International Cricket hopefully we will then take a higher road to Football and Tennis.

I think we should start Pro Wrestling ... Matches are already fixed there

Well you guys are forgetting an Important fact .... Indian bookies are always at the centre of every fixing scandal.. Maybe we should ban indian bookies because they give money to players for information.

Are the players nappy wearing toddlers?? there are people everywhere in society taking advantage of vulnarables. Players should be strong enough to resist the temptation. Why do indian bookies always aproach pakistani players? 'cause they are easily sold!!

I think we should start Pro Wrestling ... Matches are already fixed there

Don't forget we have the biggest spectator sport Politics also fixed in Pakistan . The army, judiciary and laws keep some politicians out of the r.at race.

While I agree that the amount of money supply in India with respect to cricket betting is GIGANTIC, your suggestion to 'ban Indian bookies' is funny. As if the bookies will line up publicly to get themselves 'banned'!

A more realistic thing is: India should legalize betting. Some statements have been made by the Government to that effect. I really hope they deliver on this one - once betting is legalized and comes out into the open, nefarious activities will be much more difficult!

I totally, completely agree. Indian bookies should be banned. And if that is not possible, they should be restricted to pay money to only Indian players. We should pass a law for that..

I am surprised to see people are not ashamed one bit on this rapid show of shamelessness ! Many players around the world might be involved in match fixing, but this is as low as it gets..or maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom