What's new

Ban Pakistan from cricket, says Ian Botham

Well Australian players were approached but the ACB hushed up the whole affair.

Shane warne & mark waugh were fined for passing the pitch info, not for spot fixing or match fixing. Players who were approached afterwords did the right thing by informing the incident to the management. I know two wrongs don't make right. Problem here is PCB vehemently denying any wrong doing by it's players & trying to pass the blame to someone else instead of facing up to the problem. That makes things even worse.

I am surprised to see people are not ashamed one bit on this rapid show of shamelessness ! Many players around the world might be involved in match fixing, but this is as low as it gets..or maybe not.

Your country is one of the those which is infested with fil.thy corruption to the lowest level hence passing judgment on others really doesnt suite you

Here your whole team is filled with Hansie Cronje :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
And the biggest money for such corruption comes from India. So why not ban India and problem solved.....No money no corruption.

Btw that small amount of Indian people compared to whole India who are involved in cricket corruption and bidding and spot fixing don't make whole India. Then why 3 players (WHO ARE NOT PROVEN GUILTY AS YET) are represented as whole Pakistani team is corrupt.

Some habits are hard to break. Nonetheless hopefully Pakistan will get rid of this colonial hold over for good. I fully support banning Pakistan from International Cricket hopefully we will then take a higher road to Football and Tennis.

Your taking it wrongly mate, players in pakistan cricket team want money, thats all........i don't think football in pakistan is developed, and nobody might wanna play there cause of attacks on sri lankan players previously. And in football its worse than cricket unless you play in a major tournament.

And the biggest money for such corruption comes from India. So why not ban India and problem solved.....No money no corruption.

Btw that small amount of Indian people compared to whole India who are involved in cricket corruption and bidding and spot fixing don't make whole India. Then why 3 players (WHO ARE NOT PROVEN GUILTY AS YET) are represented as whole Pakistani team is corrupt.

And you have proof against Indian bookies right:azn:, you don't spare a chance to blame India for anything and everything. Then again its typical of you since you would deny even video evidence since you made up your mind to blame India.

And you have proof against Indian bookies right:azn:, you don't spare a chance to blame India for anything and everything. Then again its typical of you since you would deny even video evidence since you made up your mind to blame India.
Did the court declare them guilty? They are not guilty unless the court declare them.

Ian Botham wants Pakistan cricket team banned .... Well what else can you expect from him .... he has more than one grudge against the Pakistanis.

Before it gets any ugly i think this thread should be closed ... Last few posts have become a shouting match.

no money..no corruption ?? as if it was the money the root of the problem.

about banning India due to the bookies, then sorry to say, indian players are much discpilined in this matter inspite of being more vulnerable to these bookies. as a matter of fact Indian bookies try buying players from every nation,even from out of subcontinent, but somehow they act more sensibly and can control teir greed including Indian players. I just can t see that with pakistani players here. please blame your own players here instead of suggesting to ban India due to bookies.

Sir
How come Banning India would solve the problem. Indian cricketers are not involved in betting.
Even if India is banned would it deter Indian bookie from calling upon an Pakistani Player , who in turn would be more than happy to oblige.
Afrdi was shown chewing the ball. Asif before also has been booked under drug abuse. Imran Khan was the grand old man of Pakistani cricket was pioneer of ball tampering and has openly a advocated that ball tempering should be legalized.
If we want to get rid of this problem PCB should put it's house in order.

Did the court declare them guilty? They are not guilty unless the court declare them.

Ok you are defending them, but on what basis are you blaming Indian bookies, it was Mazhar Majeed isn't it, now tell he is an Indian.

no money..no corruption ?? as if it was the money the root of the problem.

about banning India due to the bookies, then sorry to say, indian players are much discpilined in this matter inspite of being more vulnerable to these bookies. as a matter of fact Indian bookies try buying players from every nation,even from out of subcontinent, but somehow they act more sensibly and can control teir greed including Indian players. I just can t see that with pakistani players here. please blame your own players here instead of suggesting to ban India due to bookies.
Please read my whole post.......Dont jump to guns before reading the whole post

My reply was to an INDIAN who called whole team corrupt. Why it hurt when i called your nation corrupt? Instead of blaming Pakistani players please control your bookies too.

We should behave like Nigeria did after 2010 world cup because they lost all the games their country ban them to play outside game for 2 years as punishment. Well one thing is that at least they try it. Our folks should be ban for at least 5 years so they should learn thei lesson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom