What's new

Ban on controversial Punjabi movie. A new low in Sikh-India relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikh Youth is pretty pissed :lol: cheering for Khalistan when a Sikh blows up an Indian minister.

gotti jee check this out

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Wannabe Arabs should vacate to Arabian Peninsula :cheers:

Are you saying Deoband (Devbandiya) and Barelvi (Raebareilly) are "wannabe" Arabs or are you using it as a euphemism to refer to the general Muslim populace just like you label all Christians as "wannabe" Europeans or the entire Tamil issue on the "church".

Please try to veil your xenophobic bigotry in a more convincing way.

You wannabe hindus should keep quiet in the one and only single country(part of atleast) in the world that belongs to you.

Nepal is a hindu country, and why are you trolling here in this thread.

"a group" of protesters make a civil rights movements?! o_O :toast_sign: Congrats, your "analysis" of this mass movement is truly adorable.

OT: Censor Board decided that this film might spark problems among certain radical elements, thus it banned it. Nothing special, happens in every democratic country.

Anyone who does not believe in waving the "saffron" flag whilst marching to kill unarmed and innocent Christians in Madhya Pradesh and Muslims in Gujarat, in their homes, is not to be taken seriously.

You've told me this before, and I've understood your perspective.

Why keep repeating it, countlessly?

The most famous Sikh singer, Jazzy B, endorses the movie and performs the title-track for the trailer.

https://twitter.com/jazzyb

Baghi | Jazzy B | Full Official Music Video | Sadda Haq - YouTube

Sadda Haq (2013 Film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.facebook.com/saadahaqmovie

https://twitter.com/saddahaqmovie

Can our Indian friends tell us what is going on?

Is India returning to the 80's or is it just another electioneering tactic by the Congress to divide the Punjab vote-bank? (Your usual argument)

BBC News - Sikhs to protest outside parliament over India death penalty

BTW, if they are protesting outside of parliament, making movies and using the media, it is clearly a Civil Rights movement like Mandela and MLK Jr. so watch your choice of words when you try to label them as the Sikh-version of the LTTE (a group you created, to only later destroy yourself alongside the Sinhalese)

gotti..u showed ur love to our minorities,tamils,shaivites,now sikhs..why not telugu gotti..why dis kolaveridi??please liberate us too

Are you saying Deoband (Devbandiya) and Barelvi (Raebareilly) are "wannabe" Arabs or are you using it as a euphemism to refer to the general Muslim populace just like you label all Christians as "wannabe" Europeans or the entire Tamil issue on the "church".

Please try to veil your xenophobic bigotry in a more convincing way.

Oh ....... I hurt your feeling, sorry for that :lol:. But You are forgetting what your Caliph Zia told you you are Arab decent so pack your stuff and don't hurt the feeling of Sikhs by occupying the lands and river basin of Sikhs :lol:

Sikh Youth is pretty pissed :lol: cheering for Khalistan when a Sikh blows up an Indian minister.

gotti jee check this out

Thank you for the share but brother, as you may already be aware of my way of thinking, I only believe in the Mandela and MLK Jr. style civil rights movement and don't think this is something I can condone or appreciate.

BTW, I didn't add Gandhi to the list because he was only a spokesperson and representative of one specific community and that too, unashamedly, which caused the Muslim Jinnah to choose his own path where religious symbolism was not being used for a "united" movement.

Similarly, the Sikhs have realized that India is not "united" or a true representation of pluralism because they aren't even allowed to marry under Sikh law as they have to do so under the Hindu law (indirectly being labelled as a sect of Hinduism like Vaishnavism and Shaivism).

Even Pakistan allowed them this right through the Anand Karaj Act, which prompted them to chant "Pakistan Zindabad" in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQL5Vz6UsM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ....... I hurt your feeling, sorry for that :lol:. But You are forgetting what your Caliph Zia told you you are Arab decent so pack your stuff and don't hurt the feeling of Sikhs by occupying the lands and river basin of Sikhs :lol:

atla kadu bayya adki cheppedi raddu pettali nakodukki

I'm only replying, also nepalese are buddhists never met a single hindu nepali

hes a troll dont get involved urself into this

I'm only replying, also nepalese are buddhists never met a single hindu nepali

Just read about Nepal it is the only declared Hindu country, Bhutan is a Buddhist country .

Thank you for the share but brother, as you may already be aware of my way of thinking, I only believe in the Mandela and MLK Jr. style civil rights movement and don't think this is something I can condone or appreciate.

BTW, I didn't add Gandhi to the list because he was only a spokesperson and representative of one specific community and that too, unashamedly, which caused the Muslim Jinnah to choose his own path where religious symbolism was not being used for a "united" movement.

I am also vehemently against such violence Gotti jee that is why I was worried when so many Sikhs were cheering this scene

I believe that Muslims of India are not of Arab-origin because by doing so, I am using the logic of Hitler who believed the Jews were foreign and his lands had to be cleansed as per the Aryan tradition, which was observed in India where they cleansed the North from the Dravidians.

Similarly, you trying to use this logic now is no different when it comes to the Sikhs, who you believe are not part of India and should go to Pakistan because of their holy lands being there.

This is despicable. I believe the Sikhs should be granted more autonomy and rights.

Anyone who does not believe in waving the "saffron" flag whilst marching to kill unarmed and innocent Christians in Madhya Pradesh and Muslims in Gujarat, in their homes, is not to be taken seriously.

You've told me this before, and I've understood your perspective.

Why keep repeating it, countlessly?

I am not even Hindu, so dont tell me anything about hindutva ....

I am also vehemently against such violence Gotti jee that is why I was worried when so many Sikhs were cheering this scene

Brother I also added the following to the post you quoted me in: "Similarly, the Sikhs have realized that India is not "united" or a true representation of pluralism because they aren't even allowed to marry under Sikh law as they have to do so under the Hindu law (indirectly being labelled as a sect of Hinduism like Vaishnavism and Shaivism).

Even Pakistan allowed them this right through the Anand Karaj Act, which prompted them to chant "Pakistan Zindabad" in India.

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India - YouTube"

End quote.

It is natural that we are worried because we are not bloodthirsty people like the Indians who abandon an entire population of people, like the Tamilians over mere geopolitical gains. We don't war, rebellion or hate and neither are we promoting it.

I was only asking the question from the Indians, why is this happening and wanted a valid reason behind it.

But, addicted to their habit of trolling and diverting the issues to Pakistan, they did not reply and are continuing to repeat nonsensical BS, with an addition of the lone champion of the greater Punjab cause.

BTW, if you could tell me when the Muslim leagues are uniting to get this plan settled out, I would be greatly indebted. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom