What's new

Ban on controversial Punjabi movie. A new low in Sikh-India relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerve after robbing all the rights of Sikhs some RSS goons are now openly claiming that Sikhism is nothing new its just a shade of Hinduism. These guys can't even tolerate Sikhs having a religious identity.

I believe that Muslims of India are not of Arab-origin because by doing so, I am using the logic of Hitler who believed the Jews were foreign and his lands had to be cleansed as per the Aryan tradition, which was observed in India where they cleansed the North from the Dravidians.

Similarly, you trying to use this logic now is no different when it comes to the Sikhs, who you believe are not part of India and should go to Pakistan because of their holy lands being there.

This is despicable. I believe the Sikhs should be granted more autonomy and rights.

Ah ..... Pakistani Logic and you turns as usual .................... :lol:

Sikhs are born and brough up in India their faith is also evolved in India and Sikhism has some common philosophies with Dharmic religions originated in India.

But problem is their holy lands , their fertile land is occupied by people who are loyal and wannabe to Arabs. Kindly vacate those places and embrace your brother in Arabian dessert lands.

Oh ................ I forgot Arabs don't grant citizenship to other nationalities :lol:

Ah ..... Pakistani Logic and you turns as usual .................... :lol:

Sikhs are born and brough up in India their faith is also evolved in India and Sikhism has some common philosophies with Dharmic religions originated in India.

But problem is their holy lands , their fertile land is occupied by people who are loyal and wannabe to Arabs. Kindly vacate those places and embrace your brother in Arabian dessert lands.

sk9.png

lols?

Why is it these sikhs are not blaming Pakistan but India?

we are hearing these things for last 65 years but the guys who are dreaming are being cut to pieces, that is the Irony. If Sikhs want their own lands from Pakistan India will also help in this regard.

As we are evidently moving away from the topic, thread is going to be closed.

In three pages, on topic posts are nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom