What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

baki to sab theek hai per "shehzade" ka kya hua ki TV nahi bata raha

Pakistanball.PNG

spongebob-butthurt.gif

That terrorist deserves no respect .At least on some pakistani forum
you got it ??

Ya I am sorry, call whatever you want. the fact remains - PM NARENDRA MODI OF THE LARGEST DEMOCRACY ON EARTH.

NOW CRY ME A RIVER.

P.S. deleting the Post :)

Well there opinion is same just like any normal bharati muslim. They didn't vote for this murderer and surely not happy with him being Pm of Bharat.

Says a bharati present on a Pakistani forum. How cute.:D

@nair

Thanks for the rating mate. :lol:

Nobody gives respect to nazis. Why modi should be an exception!!! :)

I normally do not do it.... But you crossed the limit of personal attack... You edit that one word i would reverse it....:)

While Areesh and Informant will poll those opinions and share them (in a highly biased manner I assume :) ), an interesting observation is that Modi has got a sweeping win in the state with maximum Muslim population in India i.e. Uttar Pradesh. The bogey of him being hated by Muslims (as propagated by Congress) is going to bite the dust soon

Is that so !

tumblr_moapveK5uu1stecwwo1_400.gif

@Areesh @Informant - What are the opinions of your relatives on the other side ? :what:
While Areesh and Informant will poll those opinions and share them (in a highly biased manner I assume :) ), an interesting observation is that Modi has got a sweeping win in the state with maximum Muslim population in India i.e. Uttar Pradesh. The bogey of him being hated by Muslims (as propagated by Congress) is going to bite the dust soon

lol...why u care let them call what ever they want......

View attachment 30641 :agree::agree:
Oh you slum educated indian listen to me
Why we are jealous from modi?? Who is modi and what,s his aukaat?? He is nothing more than a murderer and chai wala untouchable.
You too will complain like us if pakistan elect hafiz saeed or osama bin laden as PM of pakistan because there will no peace in this region.Now ready for a nuclear war and see your so called bharat mata and shinning economy converting into dust.Sure we too won,t exist.But a brain washed bharati like you cant understand the upcoming situation.

I normally do not do it.... But you crossed the limit of personal attack... You edit that one word i would reverse it....:)

Nah. I won't change anything. Thanks again. :)

@Areesh @Informant - What are the opinions of your relatives on the other side ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom