What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Frankly, the good thing is not Modi or BJP, but the fact that this is the 1st time Indian electorate has given a clear mandate in last 3 decades. Which means that the party in power will not have to define its path based on priorities of 10 different parties. Thats the advantage China has had over India in these 3 decades and the difference is for all to see. Hopefully next 5 years should show the positive difference.

At this time, BJP(on its own) is leading in 281 seats with the Lok Sabha mid point being at 272..

AB KI BAR ---- STABLE SARKAAR :D

BJP wins single largest Majority in elections after 30 years , which means they don't need allies to form govt.

They are leading 277 seats.

Which means there will not be situation where small parties in alliance dictate the terms and biggest party has to fall in line.

It seems BJP has got clear mandate, which means we will have stable government.

Last edited:
@Areesh @Informant - What are the opinions of your relatives on the other side ? :what:
While Areesh and Informant will poll those opinions and share them (in a highly biased manner I assume :) ), an interesting observation is that Modi has got a sweeping win in the state with maximum Muslim population in India i.e. Uttar Pradesh. The bogey of him being hated by Muslims (as propagated by Congress) is going to bite the dust soon

@Areesh @Informant - What are the opinions of your relatives on the other side ? :what:

Well there opinion is same just like any normal bharati muslim. They didn't vote for this murderer and surely not happy with him being Pm of Bharat.

shows who is obsessed with whom :)...

Says a bharati present on a Pakistani forum. How cute.:D

@nair

Thanks for the rating mate. :lol:

@WebMaster I hope that on this forum now that the world's largest democracy has elected him as there PM, there would be no more name calling, terrorist, etc. to Modi.

He deserve the respect.

Nobody gives respect to nazis. Why modi should be an exception!!! :)

Well there opinion is same just like any normal bharati muslim. They didn't vote for this murderer and surely not happy with him being Pm of Bharat.:)

Bataaa Bhabi neh kisss ko vote diyaaa ? :azn:

What's your problem dude. :coffee:

to much time! nothing to spend on. khair congratulations on modi winning.lets see how BJP foreign policy relates to Pakistan. Either relations will sour to new heights or we will be seeing eye ball to eye ball i doubt the middle existence

@WebMaster I hope that on this forum now that the world's largest democracy has elected him as there PM, there would be no more name calling, terrorist, etc. to Modi.

He deserve the respect.
lol...why u care let them call what ever they want......

988854_286481314845510_6946459727215690674_n.jpg
:agree::agree:

He deserve the respect.
That terrorist deserves no respect .At least on some pakistani forum
you got it ??

Back
Top Bottom