What's new

Baloch tribals fighting against BLA terrorists. Urdu.

Baloch tribals fighting against BLA.
Afghan Talibs fighting against TTP.
TTP fighting against LeT.
Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba fighting against Shia Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan.
Army fighting against TTP.
BLA fighting against PA

WTF is going on? :woot:

and you guys say , ISI is doing nothing ....

and you guys say , ISI is doing nothing ....

Dude I was in Peshawar today.....you've got no idea how much resentment I felt against the ISI amongst the people there in every conversation, in this context, I had with the locals.

I hope that our Military Establishment wakes up to the damage that a lack of media or image management or perception building does to our cause !

Dude I was in Peshawar today.....you've got no idea how much resentment I felt against the ISI amongst the people there in every conversation, in this context, I had with the locals.

I hope that our Military Establishment wakes up to the damage that a lack of media or image management or perception building does to our cause !

Peshawer is a city, imagine the resentment against army and ISI in distant rural areas of KPK and tribal areas....members here label me Afghani mohajir and what not but they dont know about ground realities....this is army forum so any one who dislikes army is labelled traitor.

But it is also a fact that pakhtuns are pakistanis in their own way, not a single case of burning of pak flag in any corner of pakhtun belt, not even in waziristan. No ban on national anthem or any thing like that. Not a single voice to break away from country.......for us disliking army is like disliking WAPDA for loadshedding....but people across the attock have zeal for pak army on the whole other level, they think that criticizing army is treason and if a pakhtun is doing it then he would be immediately assumed afghani mahajar, taliban, pashtunistan traitor etc

They need to wake up to the fact that giving information and building goodwill amongst the people in also very important in this war of ideology , we are fighting currently . Propaganda and PSYOPS are important parts of warfare today and ISPR needs to be more active , not be done with a few statements and extremely rare press conferences explaining the situation and the progress of the operations in the insurgency hit areas .

Alright , I will give it a try.
The article says that only three tribal leaders and one student leader are waging war against the state
So that means a rag tag circus of a hundred or so, pitted against 100,000 fully armed soldiers of the PA plus PAF, waging a war for the past 60 years!! And the result?

Something doesn't add up here!! :cheesy:

So that means a rag tag circus of a hundred or so, pitted against 100,000 fully armed soldiers of the PA plus PAF, waging a war for the past 60 years!! And the result?

Just like Maoists?

anyway the BLA terrorists had been killing civilians, and blowing gaslines

I havent heard of a single sortie being carried out against balouch insurgents, so it would be best if you enlighten where you heard the PAF being involved. Nor is there 100k army present. I am not sure if the Army + Levies + Rangers equal to a 100k, some links on the amount of forces would be nice with the claims.

Media is another BLA in Pakistan against we have to fight, they are almost foreign funded thugs speaks against Pakistan. We appreciate Baloch efforts in elimination of anti-Pakistan elements.

I havent heard of a single sortie being carried out against balouch insurgents, so it would be best if you enlighten where you heard the PAF being involved. Nor is there 100k army present. I am not sure if the Army + Levies + Rangers equal to a 100k, some links on the amount of forces would be nice with the claims.

Ok. Here goes:

About us : About us - Balochwarna News

And this from the Asian Human Rights Commission.....

Although the conflict over Balochistan goes back to the time of independence, the current crisis is a direct consequence of the October 1999 military takeover. In 2001 the Pakistan Army began operations in the province that provoked armed conflict. Since then more than 4000 persons are estimated to have been unaccounted for after arrest in this province alone.

The air force has been used to bomb the people of Balochistan into submission. The only diplomacy known to the military and federal government is by way of F-16s and helicopter gunships.
PAKISTAN: The law is prohibited in Balochistan province

Balochvoice - Baloch Children Killed in Pakistani Air force Bombings

And from the Journal of World Affairs....

In 1973, an assault by the Pakistani Air Force ordered by General Tikka Khan, later referred to as the “Butcher of Balochistan,” led to the deaths of five thousand guerrillas and more than three thousand soldiers.
Pakistan

I'm not sure about the Baloch websites that may be more of propaganda, but other independent sources as above have clearly mentioned PAF bombing in Balochistan. It is an undeniable historical fact that Tikka Khan ordered the PAF to bomb the Balochis into submission notwithstanding what your text books have to say.

I know...I can read it but I'm lazy as foOk ! :ashamed:

From one Kashmiri to another; apii tup siii tei aapeii thusss kar siii - Haven't you heard that one about us Kashmiris ? :omghaha:

Sorry Bro my native language is pahari.
Its a mixture of pothori,punjabi,urdu and hindi.

Back
Top Bottom