What's new

Baloch-Pakhtun rivalry rears its head at CPEC meeting

There is nothing wrong with all provinces taking pride in their respective peoples. Sindhi, Balochi, Pashtun and Punjabi should within their provinces get to fully celebrate their unique heritage. The only thing that should expected is that they all bind at the national level into Pakistan. It is after all a federation ..

Every other federal country does this ...

There is nothing wrong with all provinces taking pride in their respective peoples. Sindhi, Balochi, Pashtun and Punjabi should within their provinces get to fully celebrate their unique heritage. The only thing that should expected is that they all bind at the national level into Pakistan. It is after all a federation ..

Every other federal country does this ...
Nothing wrong with having pride in your ethnicity or roots but it has problem only if this pride make you think that you are superior than others

you will get respect when you respect others......you expect me to love and respect Mohajirs who consider themselves enemy of Pashtuns and talk shyt against us on every platform?.....i will consider mohajir my brother when he considers us as their brothers
I am not muhajrs but i dont think its fair to say that all muhajirs hate every pashtuns or Punjabi

Idiots such as Atanz rockstar08 and Samandri are the reason why Pakistan is still a third world country

Last edited:
no i never wear Pajama for sure, i rarely wear Salwaar kameez ..
now i dont care about Urdu language ..
well my Ancestors can be whatever you say they are but should i feel Ashamed ? no Cause Prophet Muhammad Pbuh was a illiterate ,idol worshiper before he was given the Divine message ..
for Pashtoon , who have been always overcome by Super power, blood mixed with blood , well i dont want to used the word :D or else get another - rating ..
even in the time of Jahiliya , many Arabs were fighting each other for small things like water , tribal dispute , but Islam change them , but unfortunately Islam did not change you people , you remain animals , even after you have given Lead to accept Islam ... Pity on your kind buddy ..

Watch what you say about the Prophet PBUH, he was a Hanif before he got the call from God.

@rockstar08 @Atanz
both of you

stop the slurs or I will ban you both from thread

E.g Urbanites of Karachi think that they are superior to Jahil Sindhis of rural areas
might as well check them both out side by side to decide for yourself. ever been to interior Sindh? I did and its depressing to see how they are treated by their lords inside and outside their private jails and how willingly the embrace the humiliation on daily bases as their fate.

E.g Urbanites of Karachi think that they are superior to Jahil Sindhis of rural areas
Urban rural divide is everywhere, even urban Sindhi look down on Sindhi who live in goths; my educated Punjabi relatives in Lahore and isloo look down on some of our uneducated extended relatives in rural central Punjab

Muhajirs aren't anymore classist or racist than others

no, none of the you have mentioned ... Replace it with Pakistanism ... Insaaniatism ... those systems implemented in interior sindh , Balochistan , KPK is just to give power to some uneducated person call himself Warlord , Sardar , Wadeera , Jageerdar ...
It was urdu Speaking people who influence the life's of Pashtoon , Baloch , Sindhi , Punjabi , when they come to Karachi ,their life style , their clothing , and everything change Drastically ..
Ye waqai me tum he ho ya kisi ne tumhari id hack karli hay ? Ya altaf hussain ne brain wash kardia hay ? Jahan tak aurton ko deakhne ki baat tho wo tho ham karega plus ham tum ko bhi dekhega khochi

The whole situation has nothing to do with Baloch vs Pakhtuns, it's BLA and vested interests of certain political leaders that are threatened with changing demographics.

Pakhtuns have been part and parcel of Baluchistan since time immemorial, it's time these morons learn how to live with it, or die learning it.

Demographics my foot, these racist scum bags are playing this card to invoke petty differences. These so called Baloch nationalists have properties all over the country but they have a problem with citizens from other provinces buying property in Balochistan.

Demographics my foot, these racist scum bags are playing this card to invoke petty differences. These so called Baloch nationalists have properties all over the country but they have a problem with citizens from other provinces buying property in Balochistan.
Baloch nationalists are blaming this guy for it and disowning him...they know they f**ed up !

CGRjKm9UcAEG_bc.jpg

There is inter-tribal rivalry even in the militant structure.

@rockstar08 @Atanz
both of you

stop the slurs or I will ban you both from thread

my Apologies Sir ...

Ye waqai me tum he ho ya kisi ne tumhari id hack karli hay ? Ya altaf hussain ne brain wash kardia hay ? Jahan tak aurton ko deakhne ki baat tho wo tho ham karega plus ham tum ko bhi dekhega khochi

han main hi hun janab .... wohi mausam hai , wohi yaadeen , aur wohi barish aur Suraj ki pehli kiran :D

And you're an idiot. Rasulullah (saw) was never an idol worshiper. He was a monotheist even before nubuwwah!

he belongs to the community that were involved in Idol worship ... that is what i mean to say ...
he never was convinced with idea of Worshiping idols that i know ,

The Baloch tribal leaders paid bribes to civil service and politicians so that schools and roads are not built in in their tribal land. While the Sardars got educated and sent their children to UK. Now we see that Balochis in Pakistan have lowest literacy rate and economic and social indicators. The Economic corridor will open up new oppurtunities to build infrastructure in Balochistan. The Pashtuns are more economically socially progressive and Balochis should blame their tribal leaders. The Sindhis also blame Muhajirs for economic dominance in Sindh for the same reason.

The posts here and the posters ill-intentioned comments towards other ethnicities emulate the enormous ethnic tensions in our country as a whole. In fact everything is pointed towards ethnic tensions on a scale bigger than even Afghanistan, possibly even Rwanda, thanks to Luffy and others.

A single thing we should drill into our minds is that not one ethnic group made Pakistan-but each and every one which is in the country right now. Once we accept this monumental fact we can move to the next step. Punjab Sind KP voted for muslim league, migrants supported it vehemently and left their homes to live in Pak zameen.

The next step is self criticism. This is what is lacking. Here all you see is Baloch insulting pashtun, pashtun insulting muhajir and so on. No one can look in a way that is sympathetic to the aspirations of and the problems suffered of the other by the ethnic group.

I am by birth something called a muhajir but my solution is to look at this ethnic identity critically. Are we really oppressed? Do we not have extra rights? I am doing this for the betterment of the country. We must be ready to criticize our own ethnic group and stop taking offense the moment something goes against us and is said by a person not from our ethnic group. Later ethnicity will become inconsequential and often used as a joke.

If it brings peace and harmony I am ready to merge as a pashtun

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom