What's new

Baloch-Pakhtun rivalry rears its head at CPEC meeting

and trust me , i Thank to God , that he didnt make me born in some Pathan , Baloch , Sindhi or Punjabi Family ... if i was i would be in complete Personality Disorder ..
I am happy with what i am ..
Respect the native communities of Pakistan , say thanks to God that your family is not in India , your Kinsmen there are lowest in HDI and live in slums

Respect the native communities of Pakistan , say thanks to God that your family is not in India , your Kinsmen there are lowest in HDI and live in slums

I respect only those who have any Respect for other Humans , be it a Pathan , Sindhi or anyone ...
What;s wrong is wrong ... if you spend half of the Time in changing or Removing this Pathetic Feudal System , it would be much Appreciated ..

OK genius..... let's replace the feudalism, however, with what? Bhattaism? Bhai-ism? Target-kill-ism? Organized-crime-ism?

no, none of the you have mentioned ... Replace it with Pakistanism ... Insaaniatism ... those systems implemented in interior sindh , Balochistan , KPK is just to give power to some uneducated person call himself Warlord , Sardar , Wadeera , Jageerdar ...
It was urdu Speaking people who influence the life's of Pashtoon , Baloch , Sindhi , Punjabi , when they come to Karachi ,their life style , their clothing , and everything change Drastically ..

To be fair Bizenjo didn't say anything wrong as he simply remarked about the presence of 'Afghan Refugees' in Baluchistan; Achakzai, being an ethno-nationalist that he is, needlessly extracted a different meaning from what Bizenjo said.

Go back you Afghan Refugee ! :mad:

:whistle:

Aur janaaab kiya haal haiii ? :azn:
The claims of Baloch nationalists need to be properly investigated. Those Afghans with fake NICs are in thousands not millions and are not upsetting demographics of province. Also they should mind their own business, Afghans were/are hosted on Pashtun land not Baloch, they will ultimately return to their own country. Bizenjo has problems with Pakistani Pakhtuns coming to Balochistan for jobs which is ridiculous thing to say as Pakhtuns of KPK and FATA dont go to Balochistan for jobs. Obviously this dik-head is playing ethnic politics with Pashtun nationalists of Balochistan.

, their clothing , and everything change Drastically ..
Patloon is not dress of Mohajirs.......Pajama is your dress, do your wear pajama or dhoti?

Urdu is not a language , it is Hindi soaked in farsi and arabic words...........and in development of your langauge , Pashtuns rulers of Hind played the role beside Turks. Your ancestors were nang dhrang Jahil Hindus, be thankful to Pashtuns and other foreigners who spread Islam in your region and brought you to civilization

why should it not concern me ? its my country , your Feudal System is destroying , you love for Arms and Weapons , and creating no Go Area, where ever you and your tribes live , yeah it is my concern , because your people give more trouble to Pakistan than Indians .. and still this Love for Ak is not ending ...
and trust me , i Thank to God , that he didnt make me born in some Pathan , Baloch , Sindhi or Punjabi Family ... if i was i would be in complete Personality Disorder ..
I am happy with what i am ..

Shocking .......
I try to stay away from internal politics but your comments need rebuttal.
You do realise that your migrants in a ocean that makes maybe 7% of the population?
You do know that your people who were not lucky to enjoy 'our' hospitality live in hidous conditions in the swamps of Ganges ..?
Instead of showing respect to the hosts look what your saying?

You are measuring your dik with whom?, pity yourself Mohajir.

with no one , that is not our way to deal with issue , its Pashtoon , baloch and Sindi , who take pride in their ancestry,
i am Proud on myself , on my Religion , on my Country ... and what i will earn in this life, not feel proud to kill entire families , suppress women , buried them alive , marrying them to Quran and etc

. Your ancestors were nang dhrang Jahil Hindus, be thankful to Pashtuns and other foreigners who spread Islam in your region and brought you to civilization
Why you are so arrogant to fellow Pakistani ? who spread Islam among pashtuns? what was the religion of pashtun before they were converted into Islam. Even arabs were pagans before they were converted into silam so stop riding on high horses and you boht should cut this crap

Shocking .......
I try to stay away from internal politics but your comments need rebuttal.
You do realise that your migrants in a ocean that makes maybe 7% of the population?
You do know that your people who were not lucky to enjoy 'our' hospitality live in hidous conditions in the swamps of Ganges ..?
Instead of showing respect to the hosts look what your saying?

I have seen enough respect from my fellow Pakistani , in here ,or in real life ... their respect is worse than the insult from the enemy ...
i dont but that Muhajir crap to be honest ,because that is long gone ...we are urdu speaking People not Muhajir ...
but when it comes to Tribal , Feudal System , trust me i am way to against it ... and hate everyone who support this System of arms and Suppressing other Humans ,from Education and other basic life Necessities

I have seen enough respect from my fellow Pakistani , in here ,or in real life ... their respect is worse than the insult from the enemy ...
i dont but that Muhajir crap to be honest ,because that is long gone ...we are urdu speaking People not Muhajir ...
but when it comes to Tribal , Feudal System , trust me i am way to against it ... and hate everyone who support this System of arms and Suppressing other Humans ,from Education and other basic life Necessities

Your more then welcome to go back to India ...
Without you Pakistan will tick along ....
Without Sind, Punjab, Baloch, Pashtun there is no Pakistan, don't ever forget that.

Your more then welcome to go back to India ...
Without you Pakistan will tick along ....
Without Sind, Punjab, Baloch, Pashtun there is no Pakistan, don't ever forget that.

and who are you to tell me that i should go back ? Quaid-e-Azam ?

without my People Pakistan would have fall long ago ... keep that in mind ..

oh let us see what your Son of Soils are , Sindhi very similar to Hindu's , still following stuff like Hath jorna , Pair chona , and other , have you been to Interior sindh ? you will know what i am Talking Saeen tu Saeen , Saeen ka Kutta bhi saeen , saeen apne kisaan ko janwar se badtar halat mai rakhta hai ...

now your Punjab , from the beginning the Country is in the hands of Punjab , and see where they bring us ..

now your Baloch , they are fighting for Independence from the the you Get independence ...

and Pashtoon , well i just have described them ...

yeah i add one more MQM , majority Urdu speaking people , they are also killing people from decades now ...

this is the Pakistan we live in ... so face it

what the hell is going on here. It started from rivalry between baloch and pashtusn and now its going pashtun vs muhajir lol
what next? we should just kill each others..na rhey ga pakistan and na rhey ghi rivalry

what the hell is going on here. It started from rivalry between baloch and pashtusn and now its going pashtun vs muhajir lol
what next? we should just kill each others..na rhey ga pakistan and na rhey ghi rivalry

relax, its just another day at PDF , we are not fighting ... but having a debate ...
he was giving me suggestion to leave Pakistan, and i was suggesting him to leave that Feudal System , Tribal System ..
that's it :D

and who are you to tell me that i should go back ? Quaid-e-Azam ?

without my People Pakistan would have fall long ago ... keep that in mind ..

oh let us see what your Son of Soils are , Sindhi very similar to Hindu's , still following stuff like Hath jorna , Pair chona , and other , have you been to Interior sindh ? you will know what i am Talking Saeen tu Saeen , Saeen ka Kutta bhi saeen , saeen apne kisaan ko janwar se badtar halat mai rakhta hai ...

now your Punjab , from the beginning the Country is in the hands of Punjab , and see where they bring us ..

now your Baloch , they are fighting for Independence from the the you Get independence ...

and Pashtoon , well i just have described them ...

yeah i add one more MQM , majority Urdu speaking people , they are also killing people from decades now ...

this is the Pakistan we live in ... so face it

I have never been to Sindh but that is not the point here. Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch and Pashtun made Pakistan. Before Pakistan came there was Sindh, Punjab, NWFP and Balochistan. They all had their 'homes' in which they were the majority. If Pakistan broke up tomorrow it would fall back along those lines.

However you came here and in your case moved to Sindh. Instead of complaining about the Sindhi ( what business is it of yours what religion they follow ? ) why not show respect to them that they voted for Pakistan otherwise your backside would still have been stuck somewhere in India. Good or bad this is what we Sindhi, Baloch, Punjabi or Pashtun are. It is our land don't ever forget that.

I am taken back about this. I heard these sentiments before but never took them seriously. The only reason Pakistan survived all these years is the Pakistan Army and you know it is made up of Punjabi-Pashtun's mostly. It was this army that made sure Pakistan sailed through the difficult early years.

Now I understand why that Altaf said about Pakistan in India ....

Tell this to Mohajirs to not ride on high horses and not look down upon native cultures.........Your Rockstar and other Moahjirs dont refrain from passing insulting remarks about my people, so expect little bit reaction from me

Baloch and Pashtuns have little bit of historical rivalry, its not "vs" situation. Aside from BLA, Balochs are very ghairatmand and hounarble people, straight forward and brave people. Plz dont compare them or us with urdu people
I am not comparing but we Pakistani should respect each others irrespective of which ethnicity we from if we want to get some respect from outsider but well if you boht find pleasure in insulting each others and pulling each others legs then go ahead

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom