What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
truck3.jpg

truck.jpg

Reactions: KS
And where did you take the numbers from ?

By arithmetic , that's where I got it from . Maharashtra's population of Marathi vs India's . I assumed that at least 60% Marathi were also embarrassed by him else he would be voted as CM of Maharashtra. That leaves us 40% of the Marathi population on his side. 40% of the Marathi population is less than 1 % of India's population.

How Bal Thackeray threw the INS Vikrant a lifeline : Bal Thackeray, News - India Today

Over 2 million people in a 8km long queue (and more pouring in from all over MH) following the coffin of Bala Saheb. Probably one of the biggest funerals ever.

2 million of 1.6 billion = how much? and how many of the 2 million were told show up or else?

By arithmetic , that's where I got it from . Maharashtra's population of Marathi vs India's . I assumed that at least 60% Marathi were also embarrassed by him else he would be voted as CM of Maharashtra. That leaves us 40% of the Marathi population on his side. 40% of the Marathi population is less than 1 % of India's population.

I'm neither a Marathi nor a person born in Maharashtra. I like Bala Saheb. Did millions others like me figure in your genius "arithmetic". There was a guy jha just above, from Bihar, who said the same. Does people like him figure in your "arithmetic" ?

More than 2 million people are on the streets of mumbai today wishing their Balasaheb further peace and there are millions more who silently grieve him from their homes . Does that figure in your "arithmetic" ?

So please take your arithmetic and shove it up elsewhere.

He hated muslims of MH after Babri demolition.. his point was simple.. what gives the muslims in Mumbai the right t vandalize public property for a thing which happened like 2000 kms away.. If you wanna protest, go to the protest site. Not create ruckus here !!

2 million of 1.6 billion = how much? and how many of the 2 million were told show up or else?

If you are saying only Marathi people admire him then you are wrong...

1.6 billion ? This shows the credibility of your "arithmetic".

I'm neither a Marathi nor a person born in Maharashtra. I like Bala Saheb. Did millions others like me figure in your genius arithmetic. There was a guy "jha" just above, from Bihar, who said the same. Does people like him figure in your "arithmetic" ?

yes I calculated for the folks like you. The ones who call a thug " shaheb". The ones who if they held their GF's or wife's hand in public under "Bal ghetto wanna be taliban thug gangsta"- would have got his arse thrashed for doing so on Valentines day. I also calculated the Hindu nationalist in among my 1%. The ones like you who are all about HINDU first India vs India for all Indians. The arithmetic still stands.

He IS wrong.

yes I calculated for the folks like you. The ones who call a thug " shaheb". The ones who if they held their GF's or wife's hand in public under "Bal ghetto wanna be taliban thug gangsta"- would have got his arse thrashed for doing so on Valentines day. I also calculated the Hindu nationalist in among my 1%. The ones like you who are all about HINDU first India vs India for all Indians. The arithmetic still stands.

No it doesn't. Or that your arithmetic sucks to the core.

Just to have some perspective the 8th largest funeral in the history ever was about 2 million people.

so I guesstimated ... 1.3 bill is it.. big F deal . it is still under 1%.

You "guesstimate" is waaaaaay off the target on both counts. Period.

Whatever dude. the moron is dead...

So be it.

You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies, and the importance of a work of art by the harm that is spoken of it. - Gustave Flaubert.

Hate him, love him. you could not ignore him. That was Bala Saheb

There are no absolutes in life and my calculation took that into consideration. Many extreme right Hindu nationalist probably liked him too for his bigoted , India for only Hindus play...

You guesstimate is waaaaaay off the target on both counts. Period.

So be it.

You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies, and the importance of a work of art by the harm that is spoken of it. - Gustave Flaubert.

Hate him, love him. you could not ignore him. That was Bala Saheb

he was a bigot, a thug, an anti democracy, anti freedom dolt- and much like Hitler he also has a following. He aint no sahaeb for the 99% of Indians.

"Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery."
Wayne Dyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom