What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspite of all the fallacies... the soul has now met its creator... so it is beyond our pidly hatred... SO, what's the point of calling him names?

I will always remember that inspite of his mindset and ideology that I could never agree with, he was a very accessible person, especially for kashmiri migrants who fled because of millitancy. I know one of my friend and his father (Kashmiri pundits) went to his door to cry for help to get admission in engineering colleges in maharashtra on govt quota, as they couldn't afford fee as a private admission (the difference used to be 1:8 around year 1995)... guess what... he helped them... Today that guy is a Senior Vice President for a large company in US thanks to that benevolent act by Bal Thackerey... and i am sure my friend will be already in his way to mumbai already... I will remember this guy for that benevolent act (inspite of his hate mongering and blah blah blah)

Reactions: KS
RIP to shivsena

SS has a very string grassroots network that the idealogy wont crumble with the death of Balasaheb.

Hated by 99% of Indians for his propensity of bringing in KKK style purity mixed with thuggery. Good riddance... a stain has been washed.

And where did you take the numbers from ?

RIP to Balasaheb Thackeray .

But this is the kind of stupid politics should not roll here,,,,,

Stupid politics or not , there is the 800lb gorilla called ground reality. Better to accept that. You dont know the kind of personal devotion the sainiks have for Balasaheb. Its unimaginable. It's better to shut down the shops because one wrong move from any one or even a rumour from mischief mongers would wreak havoc.

, but when one fascist scumbag dies you go ape-sh1t if anyone even expresses any condemnation of a:

- South Indian-hating

- North Indian-hating

- Pakistan-hating

- Muslim-hating

-Bangladesh-hating

-North east Indian-hating

scumbag.
\

Now where did you get this from ? Especially the NE Indian hating ? Dont be a dumbass.

Good riddance!

He was the reason Mumbai did not become a Karachi. It was well on its way becoming one with the incessant gang wars, political killings...but the Sena govt brutally crushed the underworld in just 4 years and took Mumbai from the jaws of a greater disaster.

He was the reason Mumbai did not become a Karachi. It was well on its way becoming one with the incessant gang wars, political killings...but the Sena govt brutally crushed the underworld in just 4 years and took Mumbai from the jaws of a greater disaster.

did he?..........

Calm down bruh, go cry at his funeral or something. Everyone has opinions.

Calm down bruh, go cry at his funeral or something. Everyone has opinions.

Its ok. I silently grieve for him.

But then again, though everyone is entitled to his views, they are not entitled to their facts. I was just putting in the facts.

The bolded part, did he really fight the underworld?

430 encounters of the underworld gangsters in the 95-99 period and a free hand to police to contain the remnants. Broke the back of the underworld and most survivors fled out of Mumbai.

18_11_2012_016_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom