What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... where did ya hear these tales from.. doc... scared... lol.. each and every objectionable thing is said on the face by majority...what picture u get outside is indeed interesting...

What was the action taken on the death, nay broad daylight murder of Vishal and Jithu Mohan by the Campus Front of India ?

Has the supremo done anything towards the "situaaaashionnn" in his glory days?

Yes...Roughly 430 encounters in 4 years. Stamped out the D company and the rest of he underworld from Mumbai. Prevented it from becoming another Karachi. And no, the Maoist problem wasnt there on a noticeable level during the 90s when the Sena was in power.

Ignorance at its bliss... Aurangabad was name as Sambhajinagar by Sena Govt. Many maharashtrian use Sambhajinagar to name that city.

The name is accepted for all legal documents. Your congress has not reflected the change in national records.

Isnt it better to shut mouth if you know nothing than keep looking like a fool??? Obviously choice is is yours

That wasn't as stupid as your idea of making mumbai a city like newyork with millions of biharis/ups/bangladeshis living in slum & Shitting on rail tracks. And underworld kicking *** of commoner for hafta every friday eve.

Try again... you can be more stupid.

Lying is not going to get you anywhere. Keep spouting more of them - and eventually if no one else, at least you will begin to accept them as facts. Aurangabad has never been officially renamed as Sambhajinagar like Bombay was renamed to Mumbai.

hahaha - and people have been living in slums and shitting on railtracks in Bombay since ages. And now the hafta is collected by goons from the senas.

You can't be more stupid - you are at the bottom of the barrel already

Lying is not going to get you anywhere. Keep spouting more of them - and eventually if no one else, at least you will begin to accept them as facts. Aurangabad has never been officially renamed as Sambhajinagar like Bombay was renamed to Mumbai.

Aurangabad was renamed by sena way back in mid 90's. State govt accepts both names of city in records.

But that again shows lack of your knowledge of maharashtra & its polity.

You are just a waste of time to talk or debate.

Keep beating your drums about biharis/up when no body in maharashtra gives $hit to clown like you & wont mind beating some a$$e$ of few in mumbai if needed. Good Bye.

hahaha - and people have been living in slums and shitting on railtracks in Bombay since ages. And now the hafta is collected by goons from the senas.

PROVE IT Your north india media goons & jokers from bihar up will make u millionaire if you prove that.

Very well I guess you guys also support when Assamese beat up rest of the Indians who go there to appear govt exams or Biharis using Indian railway services as their baap ka jageer. Since they are doing this for their own survival. :tup:

As u yourself gave examples , issue of regionalism is everywhere not just ShivSena dominated Maharastra , sometime overtly and sometime implicit.

Biharis thinks Indian railway services as their baap ka jageer that's 'cause the Raliway minister often belongs to Bihar.See even the Biharis who crib regionalism in other places , practice it without hesitation in their own. So is the case with Indians from other states.

Just making up things doesn't make them real.

It takes courage to accept unpalatable truth.You don't have it.

Aurangabad was renamed by sena way back in mid 90's. State govt accepts both names of city in records.

But that again shows lack of your knowledge of maharashtra & its polity.

You are just a waste of time to talk or debate.

Keep beating your drums about biharis/up when no body in maharashtra gives $hit to clown like you & wont mind beating some a$$e$ of few in mumbai if needed. Good Bye.

PROVE IT Your north india media goons & jokers from bihar up will make u millionaire if you prove that.

More lies as usual. What is the official name of the city? The city is Aurangabad. You can lie as much as you want.

Show me a single legitimate source which says that it was officially renamed to Sambhajinagar.

I bet you can't - but what you can do is continue to spout crap.

HAhahaha - who anointed you as the spokesperson of all of Maharashtra? Not only are you completely stupid but you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

More lies as usual. What is the official name of the city? The city is Aurangabad. You can lie as much as you want.

Show me a single legitimate source which says that it was officially renamed to Sambhajinagar.

I bet you can't - but what you can do is continue to spout crap.

HAhahaha - who anointed you as the spokesperson of all of Maharashtra? Not only are you completely stupid but you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

About Proving Sena govt. act of renaming city, ask any marathi guy you know personally.

Like maharashtra is not responsible to feed every India
I am also not responsible to educate you ...be happy in hole you are.

Aaata jaaata kuch nahi but Naa jaane kahaa kahaa se aa jaate hai.

Very well I guess you guys also support when Assamese beat up rest of the Indians who go there to appear govt exams or Biharis using Indian railway services as their baap ka jageer. Since they are doing this for their own survival. :tup:
Just making up things doesn't make them real.
Buddy, this is where things get messy. Everyone thinks they are right. The local people blame outsiders for their problems whereas outsiders think why not try someplace else if they can't get enough employment opportunities in their own states.

I know its hard to understand but talk to people who are actually involved in it. They might give you their reasons. I know its wrong, I am just telling you how they think. So don't blame me or Manas, we are just telling how things are at ground reality. Problem is not we, but the conditions in these states. Conditions make things worse, people are just reactive to those conditions.

About Proving Sena govt. act of renaming city, ask any marathi guy you know personally.

Like maharashtra is not responsible to feed every India
I am also not responsible to educate you ...be happy in hole you are.

Aaata jaaata kuch nahi but Naa jaane kahaa kahaa se aa jaate hai.

A buffoon's rant. You have zero credibility - either be a man and admit that you lied or continue to be a coward and make false claims about the official renaming of the city of Aurangabad.

I am kinda betting you are in the later category.

Maharashtra is also not responsible for housing every loony in the nation - be thankful it is housing you.

Yes bro I agree. We are all Indians.

But amongst us Indians, I cannot understand why a Maharashtrian has never become PM.

you never know mr. thackeray cud have become if he had not promoted regionalism

the ppl from north have a more holistic view of india, which i feel is lacking elsewhere in india

A buffoon's rant. You have zero credibility - either be a man and admit that you lied or continue to be a coward and make false claims about the official renaming of the city of Aurangabad.

I am kinda betting you are in the later category.

Maharashtra is also not responsible for housing every loony in the nation - be thankful it is housing you.

You are mere waste of time man.... just google Sambhaji-nagar.

Dont reply my post.

And regarding last line, Like Thackerey his follower keep their critic on tip of their D*** sorry TOE in civilized language. So do I :D

You are mere waste of time man.... just google Sambhaji-nagar.

Dont reply my post.

And regarding last line, Like Thackerey his follower keep their critic on tip of their D*** sorry TOE in civilized language. So do I :D

Clearly, you have a problem not only expressing yourself in English but also grasping it.

Give me a single source which shows when was Aurangabad renamed. As I said you are nothing more than a coward.

You are a village idiot with no grasp of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom