What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually even 90% Indians don't give a cent about him:lol: . It's funny Shiv Sena appealed for "calm". I'm sure people were the least bothered because they won't get a free holiday either way. He never did anything good.

He did that one thing good that rest of "secular" India miserably failed; he helped Kashmiri pandits extensively while rest of the "secular" Indians were busy kissing separatists' rears.

You will always here highly from them about Thackeray.

That is indeed something worth giving respect.

He did that one thing good that rest of "secular" India miserably failed; he helped Kashmiri pandits extensively while rest of the "secular" Indians were busy kissing separatists' rears.

You will always here highly from them about Thackeray.

That is indeed something worth giving respect.

True. He was not the caricature of a villain as his haters often say; nor was he the heroic messiah that his supporters make him out to be. The truth lies somewhere in between.

My heart cries as i hear this news my he rip and may there be many more like him

You jus dont understand how Indians love their leaders. For example when Dr.MGR died (he was a film actor/CM of TN) riots ensued all over Tamil Nadu because people just refused to accept he died. For them he could not die. Over 30 people self-immolated. When Annadurai died over 15 million people attended his funeral and Tamil Nadu shut down for a week and it was not even forced, It was spontaneous.Similar things happened in Andhra when Dr.NTR died and it happened in Bangalore when Kannada actor Rajkumar died. This is Indian politics. This is how things roll here.

But this is the kind of stupid politics should not roll here,,,,,

lol.

One Bangladeshi makes a comment about some dead politician in some region of India and all the Hindutva-Narendra Modi brigade in the forum go beserk and use it as an opportunity to attack and insult all Bangladeshis, (something which they would never do if a Pakistani were to do the same, which they have in this forum).

Use of language like "stinking" pole-vaulters, PDF Indians will never refer to Pakistanis in such language.

Anyway we Bangladeshis know that Indians hate us more than they hate any other country on earth, continuously blaming us for all of their problems be it in Assam in the north-east, Maharashtra far away in the west etc.

However our army and our paramilitary groups such as the ANSARS which in total number between 1-2 million will smash any Hindutva aggression against Bangladesh if they ever dare think of such a stupid idea.

Nobody cares a hoot about teeny meeny Bangladesh in India. Pakistan , China, Russia, USA , Israel, Iran. These are the countries that we care and are bothered about .

Bangladesh is a better neighbour than Pakistan but a little irritant as well. That's all.

mumbai is now like a ghost city , i think this sud be the end of an era

ek tha tiger

Bal-Thackeray.jpg

i think in almost every media and disc forums there is a argument of his marathi politics and esspecialy abt "mumbai belogs to MAharstra or whole india" but imo in every state in entier india where ever u go ppl always prefer for their same region /state ppl , they always argue 4 tht , even if fight 4 tht in daily to daily life, govt also like to take care of ppl of its won state first(just like in state govt. jobs) . so being a non marathi i also fell that arguing for marathi in maharastr by the marathi ppl is not at all a wired thing , mumbai is blong to MAHARSTRa , they had put effort to bring it back to maharastra , so they must feel proud abt it. And regarding the imigrants issue is concerned in mumbai i have never seen a peson missed out an oppurtunity for only being a nonmarathi,every day 1000s of ppl come here not only from around the country but around the world also to try their luck and i suppose tht most of them at the end of the day get their pie if they have som talent and patience , so it is a very diff issue

look my frnds locals are always locals , "son of soil" politics is everywhere inside india not just in maharastra.

I think Raj would be the next one to Replace Bal Thackeray. He is very confident and got more abilities then Uddhav. Over the years Uddhav would fade away and Raj would become the king of Mumbai.

Also Shiv Sena and MNS would merge into one or Shiv Sena would become a fringe group and MNS would be the only real force.

Nobody cares a hoot about teeny meeny Bangladesh in India. Pakistan , China, Russia, USA , Israel, Iran. These are the countries that we care and are bothered about .

Bangladesh is a better neighbour than Pakistan but a little irritant as well. That's all.

1. PDF Indians are obsessed with Bangladesh and come to the Bangladeshi sub-forum to insult, provoke, start trouble and attack Bangladesh (they then cry if anyone responds).

2. Today alone one Indian troll started 3 separate threads in one hour attacking Bangladesh in the Bangladeshi sub-forum.

3. In another thread about Assam, yet again an Indian said the Muslims being killed there were Bangladeshis.

4. In another thread (maybe this one or another) but about the Hindu fascist clown that died today another Indian idiot said that it was Bangladeshis who caused the Maidan riots in Bombay...lol.

The fact is no Bangladeshi goes to the India sub-forum and starts threads mocking India or derailing threads about India.

You idiots are obsessed with us.

Anyway Bal Thackeray is dead, good riddance to bad rubbish.

You Indians laugh every day at Muslims being killed or victims of BSF terrorism, but when one fascist scumbag dies you go ape-sh1t if anyone even expresses any condemnation of a:

- South Indian-hating

- North Indian-hating

- Pakistan-hating

- Muslim-hating

-Bangladesh-hating

-North east Indian-hating

scumbag.

I will say it again good riddance to bad rubbish.

The world is better off without scum like Bal Thuggery...sorry I meant "Thackeray".

Thank God this political goon today died. Hopefully we will see no more shiv sena. These bastards need to be removed from society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom