What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full of life, Balasaheb Thackeraywas an epitome of courage & valour. I am grieved to hear about his demise. May his soul rest in peace
Narendra modi on twitter

@iajdani its easy to insult guy who died.... But u will know the pain when u your self on death of bed when ur time is up.... Bal thackeray protected maharashtra.... He didnt wanted u.p people inside mumbai because situation of mumbai is like a skinny human who was forced to eat 10,000kg of food.... He didnt wanted mumbai to exploade due to population and poverty increased as jobless were increasing.... He was against pakistan because terrorists kept attacking india.... He never went inside pak and did what they do in india.... He warned.... Not launched an attack. He was good guy who always protected maharashtra.... Atleast shut the mouth when someone dies....

A hate propagator's death can not be respected as like other normal people. Hitler's death was always celebrated so does Bal.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not a Punjabi, you are either Bihari or UP or MP... ;)

Sure he had special love for people like you.. Meet him in the hell... ;)

ok we al will meet him in hell.. just ensure that you reach there before hand to make our beds and clean the rooms.

Malhotra's come from the Punjab region near Rawalpindi.

But she is not punjabi.. i seen lots of sikh comes from Calcutta does not make them bengali

ok we al will meet him in hell.. just ensure that you reach there before hand to make our beds and clean the rooms.

Sorry cant do that.. 72 virgin already made my bed in Heaven.. ;)

lol.

One Bangladeshi makes a comment about some dead politician in some region of India and all the Hindutva-Narendra Modi brigade in the forum go beserk and use it as an opportunity to attack and insult all Bangladeshis, (something which they would never do if a Pakistani were to do the same, which they have in this forum).

Use of language like "stinking" pole-vaulters, PDF Indians will never refer to Pakistanis in such language.

Anyway we Bangladeshis know that Indians hate us more than they hate any other country on earth, continuously blaming us for all of their problems be it in Assam in the north-east, Maharashtra far away in the west etc.

However our army and our paramilitary groups such as the ANSARS which in total number between 1-2 million will smash any Hindutva aggression against Bangladesh if they ever dare think of such a stupid idea.

But she is not punjabi.. i seen lots of sikh comes from Calcutta does not make them bengali

Sikhs from calcutta.. dude did you bunk your geography and social studies classes through your entire student life ?

sheesh you fell for that too... you guys get 72 virgins alright.. but in your happiness on hearing virgins you gus didnt hear what came after it. you will get 72 virgin boys only. oh man.. you guys are duped again.

lol.

One Bangladeshi makes a comment about some dead politician in some region of India and all the Hindutva-Narendra Modi brigade in the forum go beserk and use it as an opportunity to attack and insult all Bangladeshis, (something which they would never do if a Pakistani were to do the same, which they have in this forum).

Use of language like "stinking" pole-vaulters, PDF Indians will never refer to Pakistanis in such language.

Anyway we Bangladeshis know that Indians hate us more than they hate any other country on earth, continuously blaming us for all of their problems be it in Assam in the north-east, Maharashtra far away in the west etc.

However our army and our paramilitary groups such as the ANSARS which in total number between 1-2 million will smash any Hindutva aggression against Bangladesh if they ever dare think of such a stupid idea.

In your initial part of the post, you yourself stereotyped all Indians as Hindutva-modi brigade and then some one stereotype you guys as stinking pole-vaulters u turn jelly ? Height of hypocricy !!

why is the explanation needed????

is it a crime for someone to be from UP or BIHAR

just stating a factoid for the energetic bdeshi.. correct me if im wrong , but i havent heard of nonPunjabi Malhotras.

Nothing wrong in being UP or Bihari.. we are all from the same country. we like to bash everyone secularly.

lol.

nah we dont really think about Bangladesh you not that important for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom