What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preservation of Marathi culture in the biggest city of Maharashtra.

Forcing MPs to take parliamentary oaths in Marathi and not Hindi.

Threatening to call Biharis infiltrators and kicking them out of Maharashtra (as Raj did 2 months ago).

Going to war over comments by Jaya Bachan and then launching attacks on Biharis and other BIMARU folk.

Bal starting off his career with anti-South Indian hatred etc.

If the MNS are not Marathi nationalists what are they?

It is like me saying the ANP of Pakistan are not Pashtun nationalists.
Hahahaha look more like your wish list :D
1. MPs can take oath in whatever they want. And you mean Maharashtra assembly then it's not correct as member of assembly has to know the local language - Marathi. It's compulsory in all states. Even IAS and IPS has to learn the state language within 3 months

You are writing without knowing actual thing. So assume what you want. You are free to make your own opinion

Every buddy is praying for that. And I think Sena leaders are wise enough to bring back Raj. Hopefully we will get rid of CONG and NCP in next elections. I am sick of them

well if they don't form one party for next elections than this is what is going to happen (2 deewano ki ladai mey salman juhi ko lejayega :lol:) :

19slide5.gif

This is the chart for LS elections of 2009 (MNS made BJP-SS combo loose 12 LS seats in Maharashtra :woot:)

I do hope this is the end of his horrid party of THUGS. The fact that the ENTIRE Mumbai police force and the CRPF's RAF had to be deployed on the streets just goes to show what kind of scum makes up this party-nothing but despicable THUGS. And the fact that these scoundrals even went around telling shopkeepers to shut their shops-WHO THE EFF DO THESE FOOLS THINK THEY ARE? Mumbai is a multi-cultural city now and these guys are living in the stone age-they have no place in 21st centuary India.

Sadly abing, you dont have any idea of what he stood for. I replied you in the other forum also.

Look the stark truth is no local wants his city being flooded with outsiders, creating slums, indulging in crimes and proving to be a burden to the city. For example the two guys who were caught for desecrating the Amar jawan jyothi were from Bihar. And why dont you take the case of your Punjab ? Do you think the Punjabis and especially the Sikhs are all love for the Bihari and UP migrants there ?

Why single out Mumbai alone ? Mumbai need not carry the burden of misgovernance of few states.

@ Mumbaikars -: How is the situation in the city , any updates would be appreciated !!

Good riddance to bad rubbish....the guy was someone who loved to divide India, a known pedophile and engaged in sex trafficking of minors. F-k him

@ Mumbaikars -: How is the situation in the city , any updates would be appreciated !!

Mumbai has come to standstill. Every shop closed. WEH and EEH have 10 km long traffic jams and an uneasy calm prevails, atleast till now. Sainiks and MNSainiks are pouring in towards Matoshree from various parts of the city. The police there are finding it difficult to control the crowd emotions. Police have have stepped up vigil along city limits as sainiks from different parts of MH start pouring in.

- My friend in newspaper in Mumbai :D

well if they don't form one party for next elections than this is what is going to happen (2 deewano ki ladai mey salman juhi ko lejayega :lol:) :

19slide5.gif

This is the chart for LS elections of 2009 (MNS made BJP-SS combo loose 12 LS seats in Maharashtra :woot:)

No not like that. MNS will be more powerful than Sena. Now Balasaheb gone the foot soilders will join Raj. And BJP will go with MNS and Sena will shrink to Mumbai only. Let's hope for good.
And Raj will not let Sena die. It's time for Udhav to take decision. And he will

Sadly abing, you dont have any idea of what he stood for. I replied you in the other forum also.

Look the stark truth is no local wants his city being flooded with outsiders, creating slums, indulging in crimes and proving to be a burden to the city. For example the two guys who were caught for desecrating the Amar jawan jyothi were from Bihar. And why dont you take Punjab. Do you think the Punjabis and especially the Sikhs are all love for the Bihari and UP migrants there ?

Why single out Mumbai alone ? Mumbai need not carry the burden of misgovernance of few states.

I'm not singling out Mumbai by any means my friend. Just on this topic I hope that this is the end for this group of THUGS and I wish the same to all similar groups across India and the world. Humanity needs to stop indulging in this tribalistic nonsense- we are all the same on a basic level. I personally have no problem with any group of Indians going anywhere IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!! This xenophobia is the mindset of cavemen!

He is patriotic man. I respect him. Sometimes his views are spanned out unnecessarily. Sometimes his views irgue.
~
OT- one our national penglish tv dig dirt to show him in badlight. This is bad journalism,even during death of a person?
_

No not like that. MNS will be more powerful than Sena. Now Balasaheb gone the foot soilders will join Raj. And BJP will go with MNS and Sena will shrink to Mumbai only. Let's hope for good.
And I raj will not let Sena die. It's time for Udhav to take decision. And he will
@Sergi can u tell as to what were the differences b/w thackeray's at the first place, so much so that Raj formed his own party??

Last edited by a moderator:
Now who will entertain mumbai and our national media

RIP.

He was a very unique politician and there is no one who can take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom