What's new

Baku - Capital of Azerbaijan

lookss beautiful, i will try to visit Azerbaijan and turkey :smitten:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

looks beautiful, i will try to visit Azerbaijan and turkey :smitten:

j13tp5.jpg

Around the world - irrespective of where their cities are - in developed or developing countries - people keep their country clean. I don't know about Pakistan or other South Asian countries - but the Indian population has no civic sense - they litter and spit pan everywhere.

Around the world - irrespective of where their cities are - in developed or developing countries - people keep their country clean. I don't know about Pakistan or other South Asian countries - but the Indian population has no civic sense - they litter and spit pan everywhere.

yeah we have that problem in Pakistan. But hey almost every country has this problem, on the sidewalks of NYC there are a lot of black spots from all the gum that was spat out onto the sidewalks.

Looks like we have something in common :(

DUDE i was in Baku 5 years ago and now i can not even recognize it! Changed so much! wow

Back
Top Bottom