What's new

Bakhshali manuscript from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa has the earliest recorded origin of the zero symbol

This is Pakistani history and not Indian history.

Pakistan has full claims to IVC civilization.

Indians should bug off.
How can someone named Iqbal Ali have claim over Hindu Vedic Sanskrit civilization ??

It's like you discard your parents during their life times and them come to claim property after their death .

How can someone named Iqbal Ali have claim over Hindu Vedic Sanskrit civilization ??

It's like you discard your parents during their life times and them come to claim property after their death .

You claiming history of the lands and people's of Pakistan is like s Zimbabwean claiming the Pyramids because it was built by Africans in Africa

Your black azz has nothing to do with our lands and people's

ranslations of the text, which is written in a form of Sanskrit, suggest it was a form of training manual for merchants trading across the Silk Road,

when did camels learn sanskrit they only knew arabic. :rofl:
Sanskrit comes from MY REGION, not the forests of the Ganga lol and who the hell said anything about Arabic and zero, it was our work, not of Arabs and certainly not of Gangadeshis PERIOD!!!

You claiming history of the lands and people's of Pakistan is like s Zimbabwean claiming the Pyramids because it was built by Africans in Africa
Totally agree yet they are completely ignorant to this most sensible analogy......deliberately ignorant.Kudos

Your black azz has nothing to do with our lands and people's
Sanskrit comes from MY REGION, not the forests of the Ganga lol and who the hell said anything about Arabic and zero, it was our work, not of Arabs and certainly not of Gangadeshis PERIOD!!!

Totally agree yet they are completely ignorant to this most sensible analogy......deliberately ignorant.Kudos
LOL :-)
Let me tell you a secret , the Region you claim ur Region was the region we Hindu crossed several thousand years backs to arrive Indian hinterlands . So what you call as your region was our region till it fell to the ARab and central asian muslim invaders and you people converted to islam .

Even the DNA studies say overwhelming majority of Indians are descended from two ancient populations, Ancestral South Indians (ASI) and Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who, respectively, came to the subcontinent 65,000 and 45,000 years ago.

Ancestral North Indians (ANI) were the people who came to live in the lands you call as your region 45,000 years ago.

Indians are one people descended from two tribes
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-indians-are-one-people-descended-from-two-tribes-1292864

Last edited:
Bhangi chamar look at my pic and compare ot with niggers pf your land.

You darkies were our toilet cleaners not one of us. bhangi jamaat like you shpuld be proud of the fact that we even allowed your kind to clean our toilet.

Sad to see bhangi chamar of darkies land claiming sanskrit. As of cleaning pur toilet gives them right to our civilization....

Niggers gonna nig.
HAHAHAAA dream on Bihari, dream on, jealousy of the Indus and Ghandara region is written all over you, dont you wish you could be part of this region (My region) , nay you never will cause you never where hehehehehee.

LOL :-)
Let me tell you a secret , the Region you claim ur Region was the region we Hindu crossed several thousand years backs to arrive Indian hinterlands . So what you call as your region was our region till it fell to the ARab and central asian muslim invaders and you people converted to islam .

Even the DNA studies say overwhelming majority of Indians are descended from two ancient populations, Ancestral South Indians (ASI) and Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who, respectively, came to the subcontinent 65,000 and 45,000 years ago.

Ancestral North Indians (ANI) were the people who came to live in the lands you call as your region 45,000 years ago.

Indians are one people descended from two tribes
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-indians-are-one-people-descended-from-two-tribes-1292864
Who told you this your Guru Michel Danino, the same chap who claims Gangdwellers were responsible for Aztec, Sumerians, Europeans....even Atlantis heheheheee, LOL so the entire population of Indus region fled to Ganga a few thousand years back LOL , you Ganga folks truly are a funny bunch, and I need not look at genetic studies to distinguish myself from a bengal, tamil or Bihari,

Who told you this your Guru Michel Danino, the same chap who claims Gangdwellers were responsible for Aztec, Sumerians, Europeans....even Atlantis heheheheee, LOL so the entire population of Indus region fled to Ganga a few thousand years back LOL , you Ganga folks truly are a funny bunch, and I need not look at genetic studies to distinguish myself from a bengal, tamil or Bihari,
:cheesy:
Achha tell me if he is a bengal, tamil or Bihari ??
maxresdefault.jpg

Leave it bro you think it's worth it? :P
Bro the guy is an absolute nuisance, he simply does not give up on his childish antics, you are right he is best left ignored lol.Kudos

Is it you @Vishvamitra ? Can you please upload a verified copy of your national passport, NIC or license so we can trust.View attachment 425506
HEHEHEHEHE somehow bro I suppose you are going to get a blank, the guy is a pure wannabe who is not content with his origins lol.Kudos

:cheesy:
Achha tell me if he is a bengal, tamil or Bihari ??
maxresdefault.jpg
He is a mussali, folks who are migrants from the forests of South India. nice try my dear Gangadeshi friend.Kudos

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom