What's new

Bakhshali manuscript from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa has the earliest recorded origin of the zero symbol

@Kaptaan so Italians can't claim roman history or the Greeks Greek history bcz they changed to Christianity.

Or the Arabs, Arab history bcz they became Muslims..

So Egyptians being Muslim Arabs should burn down the pyramids bcz according to Indians its not their history.

This is the most ridiculous notion I have ever heard..

You can't be descendant of IVC and descendant of Aryan migrants who replaced IVC with vedic hindu age , descendants of MQB with Arabic lineage and then central asian Turk and Mughals simultaneously all at the same time and white huns in between .

@Kaptaan can the European settlers of north and south America be inheritors of indigenous red Indian and Mayan civilization since they are majority who live in these lands today ?? Answer is No .

We indians can claim our right over IVC ,which was Dravidian civilization both linguistically and genetically and Aryan Vedic Hindu culture as we are mix of these two ancient civilizations and we still carry them in our language, religion , culture till date.

Sniff. Sniff. As expected the nieghbourhood stray dog is again at it. Having nothing but junglees of Ganga by way of civilization they have strayed to the "land of the pure" to get their fill of civilization again. Okay now that we know that we gave mankind the second greatest gift [other being wheel] and the location is non other than that blessed earth of North West Pakistan. Which must be rather frustrating for the Indians as it is as distant and furthest you can get from the Ganga. Slightly more west and it would have been in Afghanistan. We have the neighbours hungry "strays" trying to bite pieces of our glorious heritage.

How crazy is this? Okay imagine Berlin, Germany is where the discovery of the zero is made. What happens? Before the Germans even get to say "Ze Zero". The Libyans in Africa, Turks, Bulgarians, Romanians, the Italians and all of Eastern Europe are jumping in orgasmic delight with "zero, zero, zero". This is exactly what these heritage thieves from the Ganga are doing. Would the Germans be amused? No. Neither are we. Zero is hero of Pakistan.

Have a look at Bakshali placed on Berlin, Germany [Pakistan is green] and then compare.

3mAiL14.png

@AndrewJin @Chinese-Dragon Please note this and please spread the message in the Sino world that it was your "ironclad" friends from the Indus who invented the zero and not these thieving Indians.

Ps. Can we do anything about the neighbourhood stray dogs? No just ignore them or kick them. They will do what they are good at.

Last edited:
You can whinge and holler as much as you want , but for the rest of the world , it is an Indian achievement . All interntional media calling it. :-):-):-)
The origin of zero: First evidence of the symbol is discovered in the Indian Bakhshali manuscript dating back to the 3rd century
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4883880/First-evidence-zero-Bakhshali-manuscript.html

Much ado about nothing: ancient Indian text contains earliest zero symbol
https://www.theguardian.com/science...ent-indian-text-contains-earliest-zero-symbol

Don't be retarded. You know "India" in this conext does not mean your shitstream Ganga india. It is being used as in sub-continent. Are we going to get Negroes from Jamaica masturbating because they are "West Indians"?

I have had these usless debatres before. Everything is not in a name. Bakhsali is not in you shite infest India. How thick can you get. Tell me this. If the 9/11 mastermind or bomber had been from Bakhshali and the same media had posted he came from "India" all you Indians wold have been screaming "No, No, No".

Oh no. Look who is now claiming the zero. News has reached West India. @django

692zcr1.png

Last edited:
Don't be retarded. You know "India" in this conext does not mean your shitstream Ganga india. It is being used as in sub-continent. Are we going to get Negroes from Jamaica masturbating because they are "West Indians"?

I have had these usless debatres before. Everything is not in a name. Bakhsali is not in you shite infest India. How thick can you get. Tell me this. If the 9/11 mastermind or bomber had been from Bakhshali and the same media had posted he came from "India" all you Indians wold have been screaming "No, No, No".
You cant get more retarded with this kindergarden logic , can you ?? Probably you can .:woot:

9/11 is a modern event ,had 9/11 mastermind or bomber had been from Bakhshali ?, the same and sane media would call them Pakistanis and not Indian.

But in 3rd century when Bakhshali was written , though there was no pakistan while geopolitical entity called India existed . And when you nonchalantly admit " It is being used as in sub-continent " , FYI that sub-continent also include current Gangaland India . In fact 70% of the sub-continent is Gangaland India . :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Its appearing as India-related news in the newspapers all around the world. They dont even know where exactly is Bakhshali. In some of the newspapers (after consulting Britannica), the location is mentioned in vague manner as "near Peshawar" but Bakhshali is actually a big village of Mardan district.

In civilizational context Pakistan is Indian civilization, the entity called Pakistan is only a very recent 'political identity' that may not even need to exist if the religious divide can be bridged.

Oh no. Look who is now claiming the zero. News has reached West India. @django

692zcr1.png

The ancestors are somewhere crying about your ancestry for not speaking their language. The curse by some was that the Dracula can't even speak draculian Lang but somehow fight for the sin it's committed.

How saddy.

In fact 70% of the sub-continent is Gangaland India . :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
9o% of Afriica is Negro. Does Egypt belong to Negro by your logic. I have no idea if your from some swamp in the Ganga or some Dravidian deep in god knows where. As far as I am concerned you junglees are no differant from this guy claiming zero because his suffix is "Indian". That is about enough time wasted on you junglees. Every time you claim zero on the dubvious "India" nomenclature I will post this. That is how absurd your claim is. Bakshali is in Asia. What next? Filipinos, Taiwanese, Sri Lankans, Malays, Koreans, Bangladeshi, Uzbeks are all going to claim Bakhshali because they are "Asians"?

692zcr1.png

Considering the fact that it is Sanskrit based, this means it would have been spoken by people who were later called Hindki or Hindokawan by Afghan/Pashtun tribes, i.e. meaning speakers of Hind language. Which would, in my very limited knowledge, mean that that the folks who are now called Hazarewals are likely to be the descendants of these people. But I am happy to be proved wrong if that's not the case.

Do they have any script of their own which is close to this manusript... I mean these Hazarewals???

9o% of Afriica is Negro. Does Egypt belong to Negro by your logic. I have no idea if your from some swamp in the Ganga or some Dravidian deep in god knows where. As far as I am concerned you junglees are no differant from this guy claiming zero because his suffix is "Indian". That is about enough time wasted on you junglees. Every time you claim zero on the dubvious "India" nomenclature I will post this. That is how absurd your claim is. Bakshali is in Asia. What next? Filipinos, Taiwanese, Sri Lankans, Malays, Koreans, Bangladeshi, Uzbeks are all going to claim Bakhshali because they are "Asians"?

692zcr1.png

https://www.amazon.in/Bakhshali-Manuscript-Mathematical-Treatise-Groningen/dp/906980087X

411n2p57rqL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Bakhshali Manuscript: An
Ancient Indian:yahoo: Mathematical Treatise: 11 (Groningen Oriental Studies) Hardcover – Import, 1 Jan 1995

by Takao Hayashi (Edito)

3 New from 7,808.24

EMI starts at 374 per month. Options

The Bakhsh l Manuscript is an old birch-bark manuscript which treats mathematics in Sanskrit. It was unearthed by a farmer in AD 1881 at the small village of Bakhsh l, about eighty kilometers north-east of Peshawar, one of the important trading centers of the ancient Gandh ra district (now Pakistan). It was studied by eminent Indologists and historians of mathematics of the time, yet a number of mathematical rules and examples in it were either left undeciphered or misunderstood due to the fragmentary nature of the manuscript, the irregularities of the language, and the fact that the study of the history of Indian mathematics was in an early stage. The dating of the manuscript as well as of the work in it has also been long a matter of controversy. The dates estimated range from the early centuries of the Christian era to the twelfth century. The situation has been much improved, however, by quite a few studies on Indian mathematics that appeared after those pioneering works, and by the publication of two Sanskrit works, Bh skara s commentary on the Aryabha ya and Sr dhara s Pa ga ita with an old commentary, which have greatly enhanced our knowledge of Indian mathematics of the seventh and eighth centuries. This book offers a fresh translation of the manuscript, the first English translation of the whole text based on a systematic study of linguistic peculiarities, and a mathematical commentary based on a comparative study of the Bakhsh l work and other Sanskrit mathematical texts, including the two mentioned above. The Introduction attempts to locate the Bakhsh l work properly within the history of Indian mathematics."

Last edited:
Isn't it a common belief people in pakistan lived in an era of Jahalia before advent of Islam in that region when MBQ conquered Sindh ?

If pakistanis were inheritors of cradle of civilization why they had to convert to islam , religion of Arab Bedouins ?

PS : Bakhshali manuscript was written by Hindu Brhamin/Baniya mathematician .
Because Islam is superior in our eyes.

However, IVC was the peak of this region's pre Islamic History. Nothing from the sub continent even comes close imo.

Pakistanis have pathetic historical knowledge , poor people have to forget heavily tumultuous past , i pity them .

A Bit of history for you , when Chandragupta Maurya ruled 80% of the Indian sub cont from his capital Pataliputra/Patna , Bihar , ancient Greek historian Megasthenes work was an ambassador of Greece in his court , he wrote his an account in the book called Indica , so India existed even at the time of Chandragupta Maurya .

But you guys were happy or cherished being called Indian , changed everything about yourself from religion, culture to language , even a carved country called pakistan out of it in 1947 .

Don't blame us if we still carry the tag of india proudly for thousands of years .

It is Bakhshali manuscript , not script .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakhshali_manuscript
Can't carry the tag of India if the name is derived from a river in Pakistan.

We are the inheritors of Indus. IVC is as much yours as it is Switzerland's.

This is Pakistani history and not Indian history.

Pakistan has full claims to IVC civilization.

Indians should bug off.

Back
Top Bottom