What's new

Bakhshali manuscript from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa has the earliest recorded origin of the zero symbol

Lennox_Globe%2C_by_B.F._Da_Costa.png

Here is an older European map. Note the "Inner India, "Outer India" and "Oriental India".
Soon enough, our Indian members will be claiming all of Chinese history too.

I dont even feel like commenting on the absurd notion of Indians claiming the heritage of Peshawar valley... You cannot fix this kind of insecurity. Its rooted and ingrained at a national level.
And I thought India didn't resist till 1947!

:cheesy:
Achha tell me if he is a bengal, tamil or Bihari ??
maxresdefault.jpg
Dude, no use trying to teach anything useful to these guys. They know that even though they are taught that Hindus are bad, everything good happened when their ancestors were hindus..

Dude, no use trying to teach anything useful to these guys. They know that even though they are taught that Hindus are bad, everything good happened when their ancestors were hindus..
Their is no such thing as Hinduism or Sanatan Dharam PERIOD, one can worship a pink colored flying baboon and the honeymonster and label it as Hinduism, it is not a religion but a loose term devised by Brits to group all the very different and diverse belief sets in the vast British colony, if you mean Hindu to be Hind, well that means a region along a river, well my dear chap my Indus ancestors never worshiped any river (hind) so we were never Hindus, besides why you use the British term to define your beliefs, why not use Gangu-ism??? more appropriate I say.
Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai

And I thought India didn't resist till 1947!

You know damn well thats not the argument, but you thought you would spam away with pointless one liners. And then you wonder why you get banned...

India as a nation, kingdom or empire never existed. The map proves that India is misnomer but your fellow countrymen find it appropriate to build a historical identity around a misnomer.

Their is no such thing as Hinduism or Sanatan Dharam PERIOD, one can worship a pink colored flying baboon and the honeymonster and label it as Hinduism, it is not a religion but a loose term devised by Brits to group all the very different and diverse belief sets in the vast British colony, if you mean Hindu to be Hind, well that means a region along a river, well my dear chap my Indus ancestors never worshiped any river (hind) so we were never Hindus, besides why you use the British term to define your beliefs, why not use Gangu-ism??? more appropriate I say.
Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai
we all know you ppl are arabs, we are ok with it. shiva temple exists in kashmir as well as kanyakumari so no one is interested in napak theories.

Sumerians created the number zero before anyone else.
Butt hurt indians and afghan terrorist need to learn history better. :lol:

They had a concept of zero as place value but they did not have a symbol for zero. And their base was 60. They used same symbol for 1 and 60 which is still used in clocks for minutes and seconds and in trigonometry for angles. Even Mayans had a symbol for zero but their base was 20. It is the base 10 and concept of zero as place value that made the Hindu=Arabic numerals to take off.

Is the modern Egyptian Arabic close to the original language of the ancient Egyptians?

They still have some speakers of Coptic language in Egypt and this Coptic language is used by clergy in Coptic churches.

Coptic (fourth - fourteenth century AD)

• Coptic is the last phase of ancient Egyptian. It is the direct descendant of the ancient language written in Egyptian hieroglyphic, hieratic, and demotic scripts. The Coptic alphabet is a slightly modified form of the Greek alphabet, with some letters (which vary from dialect to dialect) deriving from demotic. As a living language of daily conversation, Coptic flourished from ca. 200 to 1100. The last record of its being spoken was during the 17th century. Coptic survives today as the liturgical language of the Coptic Orthodox Church. Egyptian Arabic is the spoken and national language of Egypt today.

I laughed hard while listening to this.

Pakistan has nothing to do with India.

WE ARE NOT INDIANS!

WE ARE PAKISTANIS! PERIOD!
Fine, you are Pakistani and we are Indians.

According to you we don't have any shared history. Lets agree to disagree.

Fine, you are Pakistani and we are Indians.

According to you we don't have any shared history. Lets agree to disagree.
LOL you would only agree because it is a part of Indian imperialism to dominate other nations.

Cannot tolerate other nations having a separate identity!

Pakistan and India do not have a shared history!

We were just under the British empire.

Thats all!

We have different cultures, ethnicities, and religions.

We were a bunch of princely state under the disgusting British rule.

And good riddance to bad garbage which was the British rule.

According to you we don't have any shared history.
True but to put it diplomatically we rejoice what we do not share [7,000 years of Indus] with you and eternally regret what we share with you. The "share" being the bloody 98 years we spent with you under the British imposed rule.

98 cursed years. Damn the British for that.

True but to put it diplomatically we rejoice what we do not share [7,000 years of Indus] with you and eternally regret what we share with you. The "share" being the bloody 98 years we spent with you under the British imposed rule.

98 cursed years. Damn the British for that.
Yes I agree with you Kaptaan. :)

LOL you would only agree because it is a part of Indian imperialism to dominate other nations.

Cannot tolerate other nations having a separate identity!

Pakistan and India do not have a shared history!

We were just under the British empire.

Thats all!

We have different cultures, ethnicities, and religions.

We were a bunch of princely state under the disgusting British rule.

And good riddance to bad garbage which was the British rule.

So, British empire is not history. Will you extend that to Mogul empire too. How far in the past will you extend your logic?

Modern day borders are carved by British. English language is a good example of our shared history. Your national language is proof of shared history. Many families got separated during partition is shared history. Your ancestors were Hindus and Buddhists at one time is shared history and the few temples that survived in your country is proof of our shared history. Many Buddha's statues that were unearthed in your country does show strong links to our past.

You will have better listeners to your argument if you can showcase your history from ancient to modern with evidentiary artifacts and the evolution of the language, religion, culture to present day.

Back
Top Bottom