What's new

Bajrang Dal terrorists attack Churches

Religion is not a science. It's a belief.

People will only believe in the best.

Religion is also within the realm of science, since it is a worldly thing like any other.

Man created God, and not the other way around.

People can be made to believe anything if the speaker is persuasive enough. Didn't the people of the United States vote in Mr. Bush for two consecutive terms?

Why should we negotiate with terrorists? Suppressors of freedom and democracy? What reason do you have for me to give up my freewill to call Santa Claus a God?

Because if you go to China, that's what the Communist Party will tell you. God is imaginary and you are discouraged to believe in any religion.

They are right of course. God IS Imaginary.

On religious affairs? I don't see them being petty like some people on this thread have been, demanding bans on what a person can and cannot believe in!

Then you clearly have no idea about the religious freedom (or lack thereof) in China.

That's the reality in the Islamic world and Islamic society in secular countries.
Obviously it should be a sin to leave the right path and go towards the wrong one. We can tell people that its a sin to do so. But not twist their arms to do so.

Preachers (i.e. the guy who gives religious instruction in the mosque) is the most influential guy isn't he? Doesn't the faith revolve around the Mosque?
The most influential guy is the Prophet and even more so, God himself. Who's message we have unedited in a book!

Oh please. Atheists have rejected their faith out of pure reasoning and common sense
What is that pure reasoning? They still haven't proven natural selection.

Religious nutjobs simply believe their faith because "GOd told them to".

God didn't tell us. God told someone else and they told us.

But thats a belief. Darwin told atheists that God does not exist without any scientific facts to back him up and atheists became religious darwin followers.

Science at least today tells us that Darwin was full of it.

Yes I do, because Political Islam is a dangerous ideology.
What's political Islam? Ban that. Maybe its the Islam Nawaz Sharif and Zardari practice.

But as long as someone else converts, you have no right to ban them.

What are you going to do to physically stop someone from believing "There is no diety worthy of worship but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah".

What can you possibly do, silly? Just rant n rave!

Yes I do, because Political Islam is a dangerous ideology.

You are showing hypocracy here.
You demand ban on conversion in India and you claim that they are not converting to Islam rather the low cast Hindus are converting to Christianity then where your claim of political Islam came into the thread or discussion as an excuse for your demand for ban on hindu conversions???

Indeed you Indians are clever in using hypocratic tactics to divert the real topic.

The most influential guy is the Prophet and even more so, God himself. Who's message we have unedited in a book!

...which preachers interpret and tell their followers that its death for apostasy.

Sorry Asim, but when given the choice between you and the preacher, I'll believe the preacher, because that's what all muslims do.

What is that pure reasoning? They still haven't proven natural selection.

They have, but religious people cannot believe it because it undermines the basis of their faith.

God didn't tell us. God told someone else and they told us.

But thats a belief. Darwin told atheists that God does not exist without any scientific facts to back him up and atheists became religious darwin followers.

Darwin did not make any statements about God. He simply wrote a book on his theory of evolution, which he based upon solely his reasoning and observations, and not the word of an imaginary god.

Science at least today tells us that Darwin was full of it.

Nope. That's just plain wrong. Science is what is taught in your science textbook. I believe they teach evolution there.

What's political Islam? Ban that. Maybe its the Islam Nawaz Sharif and Zardari practice.

Political Islam is what is practiced in the Islamic world. We don't want that.

Neither do we want a population that is influenced by American Evangelists. They are doing enough damage in America already. Let them spread their nonsense there if they want to.

We don't need Hinduism either, but unfortunately or fortunately that's the religion we are stuck with.

You are showing hypocracy here.
You demand ban on conversion in India and you claim that they are not converting to Islam rather the low cast Hindus are converting to Christianity then where your claim of political Islam came into the thread or discussion as an excuse for your demand for ban on hindu conversions???

Indeed you Indians are clever in using hypocratic tactics to divert the real topic.

Its hypocrisy Jana.

And no, I am not being hypocritical. We were discussing Islam (frankly I have no idea how we got there)

In any case, the arguments for Islam apply for Christianity as well, since they too rely on the same core principles of conversion.

Christianity is less dangerous because it went through a long period of change and reformation, and its influence has been curtailed in most western nations. The same cannot be said about Islam.

If you read the article I posted, you'll realize that the violence is against these new Evangelical groups from the UK and US which pour millions of dollars to aggressively convert people on an industrial scale.

Even the native Christians of India are scared of these groups.

Why can't hinduism abolish untouchability ? No one converts unless it financially, socially or morally benefits him. Time for Hindoo society to introspect.

Regards

I'd be more than happy if people converted to Buddhism to escape the caste system.

Buddhism doesn't come with political strings attached.

Then hang them Bajrang Dal Terrorists and stop defending people who kill INDIANS!

Christian... INDIANS!

For what?
we should hang SIMI, AFZAL Guru..These are the main culprit.. BD only retaliates.. BD is just used to counter the mess against Hindu... but only in India.. It just counter secular politics/laws of GoI..

We all know the well known fact how Hindu society was severely damaged by the Invaders.. Its the history that creates such kind of activists... :devil:

So Bajrang Dal kills Christians and you want to leave them and kill SIMI?

They should be grouped with SIMI.

So Bajrang Dal kills Christians and you want to leave them and kill SIMI?

They should be grouped with SIMI.

They are free to be grouped with anyone.. Who cares.. like in Orrisa they were involved in killing of some hindu priest... and our secular government didn't take action.. blamed naxalites for that.. listen what Modi said "every action has a reaction..".
listen dude they are also not so neat and clean...

I think u have heard the Kabir's following line..

"Bura jo dekhan main chala, Bura na miliya koi
Jo mann khojaa aapana mujhase buraa naa koi"

So first try to solve problems with-in your society then ask for India to follow the same....

If Indian society has cast system then Muslim society has its own problems..
Shia-Sunni-Ahamdia...Bihari Musalmaan... Mohajir.. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom