What's new

Bajirao Mastani is anti Islamic, to be banned in Pakistan

Hey man,
by any chance, do you have link to real text books of history ? Real text books means which are under current circulation in your education boards. English version of it as well.
He barely went to school forget about education. Anyone gets away with writing whatever he thinks on this forum. Although i am amazed with the enthusiasm shown by some Bangladeshis here for the interest in matters which are irrelevant to them.

The story is based on concoted half baked lies and truth's.
Movies are always exaggerated. Although my post was a reply to a member for some other thing.

Bhakts in Maharashtra tried to stop its screening as well for historical inaccuracies.
Yes the actual history is different but infact Muslims were killed in real. My post was reply to this post "I thought the guy killed muslims or something... anyway their country their rule."

Can't say same about the love story shown in the movie.

the makers must be daft to assume that a love story between a non muslim guy and a muslim girl would be allowed in our pious neighbourhood.

the makers must be daft to assume that a love story between a non muslim guy and a muslim girl would be allowed in our pious neighbourhood.

Don't think they made it keeping what our neighbors like in mind. The only concerned people would be Pakistani distributors and exhibitors whose rozi-roti depends on Indian films. Indian films earn more money in one day in India than they do in Pakistan in their whole lifetime.

Bhakts in Maharashtra tried to stop its screening as well for historical inaccuracies.

Creative liberty. A feature film does not have to be historically accurate.

Yea I understand. That response was in for another poster.

I never liked his movie except Devdas and Swaariya. Mary Kom was so exageratted that it killed the very essence of the movie.

Yea I understand. That response was in for another poster.

I never liked his movie except Devdas and Swaariya. Mary Kom was so exageratted that it killed the very essence of the movie.

I have never liked any movie from SLB, probably except hum dil de chuke sanam when I was very young. The guy makes some really melodramatic movies, can't tolerate them for 3 hours.

Actually I'm waiting for this movie..From the trailer,the movie looks amazing.Gonna watch next week.And I'm going to sacrifice Star Wars-7 for this movie,of course temporarily..

I watched it, being a Star Wars Fanatic, story was dissapointing

I watched it a day before yesterday. It's a good movie. All three have acted well and cinematography is commendable. Please don't watch Dilwale over it, it would be a crime.

Its based on true story, what can director do.
There's a long disclaimer, at the beginning of the movie telling it is not completely true, a lot of the elements are fictitious and exaggeration.

Back
Top Bottom